urbaNRoots
SamuelJayC
Nishankly
Sri
El Gunner
54 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sina Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:09 am

30M+ for Fellaini :facepalm: Laughing
sad thing is some clubs may still pay that
sort it out FFP The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 3 2276801876

Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Kaladin Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:28 am

What happened to Lars "The Ender" Bender? Not a target anymore?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:39 am

Doesn't want to leave Leverkusen and our bid got rejected as well.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:39 am

Not on the move this summer
player content to stay himself+club doesnt need to sell
after losing 2 first teamers
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:42 am

That's what you call a proper player. Not like Benteke who leaves Aston Villa after 1 good season :facepalm:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:50 am

some of us have always liked Suarez :wub:
http://www.goallegacy.net/t2247-favourite-non-arsenal-pl-player?highlight=favourite+player

Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:57 am

Hope Boss is alright wherever he is
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by <(^^,)> Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:26 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:
<(^^,)> wrote:We can simply speculate in here about the transfers while our supposed targets seemed to be joining other clubs.

Victor Wanyama to Soton,Jedvaj to Roma,Vrsaljko to Genoa and Bony to Swansea.

Not that these are big players or worst case,they might not have been linked with Arsenal at all,but I feel we seem to be going a little too slow on the transfers side.

If we are delaying the signing of Higgy,I can understand since big money and a big club is involved.But I can't understand why we haven't yet signed even a back-up GK.That wouldn't be too difficult,IMO.Or is AW stll waiting for a top,top,top player...? Rolling Eyes   

Chances are Arsenal are prioritising other positions. The market for strikers is very active right now, but barely any keepers are moving clubs. Arsenal can afford to wait.

All this prioritizing hasn't actually resulted in anything concrete,IMO.I agree that the market for strikers has been very active,but I'm sure we could have signed a back-up goalie or at least a DM.

We all know Capoue is for sale and its not like we have too many players up for grabs.AW doesn't want Felliani on high wages,Bender doesn't want to sign for us,Illa has signed for RM and Pogba doesn't want to leave Juve.I don't think we are left with too many choices for DM.

I can understand our wait only if we're gonna sign Kondogbia.And that too I would honestly prefer Capoue rather than Kondogbia as Capoue has a better attitude and is more suited to the EPL,IMO.
<(^^,)>
<(^^,)>
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by <(^^,)> Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:41 am

Hull City manager,Steve Bruce is very much interested in Arsenal striker,Nicklas Bendtner Laughing

http://goo.gl/l0H6g

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gunners are keen on Wigan goalie,Ali Al-Habsi.

http://goo.gl/UoKfM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arsenal are supposedly trying to sign 17-year old Paraguayan wonderkid,Antonio Sanabria who plays for Barca’s ‘Juvenil A’.

Sanabria, caught the eye for Paraguay at the Under-20 World Cup and is ready to move away.

Barca have written a formal letter to the FA to complain, with Premier League sides able to take advantage of Spanish contract law to sign players before they can be legally offered deals with La Liga clubs.

Sanabria would likely cost around £400,000 in compensation.

While we are at it,why don't Arsenal snap up Dongou as well...?He is a top,top,top player.
<(^^,)>
<(^^,)>
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:57 am

All this prioritizing hasn't actually resulted in anything concrete,IMO.I agree that the market for strikers has been very active,but I'm sure we could have signed a back-up goalie or at least a DM.

It's easy for us to say we could've or should've signed a goalkeeper or a midfield in the mean time, but I've never known a club that's signed other players while working on a big deal.

The goalkeepers and midfielders aren't going anywhere right now. Whoever our targets are, they're not being snapped out by other clubs at the moment.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:34 pm

@JohnCrossMirror: “I feel Wenger’s first choice would be Suarez rather than HiguaÍn.” http://t.co/iF8VA81ViH
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:50 pm

Sina wrote:@JohnCrossMirror: “I feel Wenger’s first choice would be Suarez rather than HiguaÍn.” http://t.co/iF8VA81ViH

I just cant get over this odd choice.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:02 pm

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 3 Sporthiguain4

Spanish newspaper Sport claim that Perez will now require Higuian to make a public apology for his comments if he is to remain at Real Madrid.

That's not likely to go down very well, one of Higuain's reasons for leaving is that he felt he wasn't valued enough by the club and being made to grovel in public surely isn't going to please him.

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 3 Marcahiguain4

Marca today report that Argentina national coach Alejandro Sabella would prefer Higuain to move and have a season as a true first choice striker before the World Cup in Brazil. They say Sabella held a private talk with Higuain in June and told him that even though his place wasn't in danger that he felt it would benefit him to get more minutes elsewhere.

With Arsenal seemingly the only club left in the race then that's the option open to Higuain if he decides he's not going to roll over and do as he's told at Real Madrid.

via @Sport_Witness
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:17 pm

Please lets sign Higuain and get done with it. I repeat, the remaining cash can be spent on quality squad additions. We just have to end our lack of on-pitch success. Sad

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:23 pm

Guardian: Wenger delays Higuaín deal as Arsenal increase their offer for Luis Suárez to £35m.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:39 pm

If I was pushed on both, I'd take Higuaín (£25m) over Suárez (£40m). Argentine comes without the baggage & considerably cheaper.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:40 pm

> Arsenal try to sign Suarez
> Higuain gets pissed off and goes elsewhere
> Arsenal get rejected for Suarez
> Arsenal try to sign Rooney
> Rejected
> Arsenal sign Benteke

I can see it coming already...
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:42 pm

Papiss Cisse will always be available.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:44 pm

rofl 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:44 pm

Can't wait for this Suarez business to end. :facepalm:

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:44 pm

Delaying one deal so that he can make a futile bit that's still £15m short of what it would take to even make the club consider selling a player who wants out of the country and so would not consider the move himself... makes perfect sense.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Don't laugh, he might actually be our striker next season Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:47 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:> Arsenal try to sign Suarez
> Rejected
> Arsenal sign Somalian sensation Salad Awaleb Abdi Aziz
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoReus Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:03 pm

wow perez is a huge *bleep*, like many others i'd prefer higuain over suarez because of all the baggage suarez has with him. suarez is a better player tho cause he isnt just a poacher, he creates chances too
MarcoReus
MarcoReus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:33 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:> Arsenal try to sign Suarez
> Rejected
> Arsenal sign Benteke

I can see it coming already...

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 3 441894849
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:41 pm

RealGunner wrote:Don't laugh, he might actually be our striker next season Laughing

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 3 Lincy_face_8yo4z8ge
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next