djfawnz
Juventude
jibers
salmano9
DeviAngel
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Verratti wanted by Italian duo – agent - Page 2 Empty Re: Verratti wanted by Italian duo – agent

Post by djfawnz Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Juventude wrote:Marrone got his chances in practice and failed to impress Conte and I tend to trust Conte's judgment.  I also don't see any teams lining up to purchase Marrone.  He may develop into a great player and I support a loan, but he is nowhere near Verratti.  There is a reason Verratti starts at PSG and is considered for the Azzurri.  There is also a reason Marrone does not play at Juve and is being considered for loans to teams like Parma.

now this is a mature juve fan............you read my thoughts completely

djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Verratti wanted by Italian duo – agent - Page 2 Empty Re: Verratti wanted by Italian duo – agent

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:35 pm

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Verratti-prolonge-d-un-an/389101

Veratti extended with PSG until 2018. Rumored new wage of 2.2 mil.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Juventude wrote:Marrone got his chances in practice and failed to impress Conte and I tend to trust Conte's judgment.  I also don't see any teams lining up to purchase Marrone.  He may develop into a great player and I support a loan, but he is nowhere near Verratti.  There is a reason Verratti starts at PSG and is considered for the Azzurri.  There is also a reason Marrone does not play at Juve and is being considered for loans to teams like Parma.

This is very short-sighted. There was genuine interest in Marrone and at 23 there is no need to write a youth product off who is literally here at the cost of nothing- as opposed to splashing cash on a vice-Pirlo which may or may not be needed- it certainly hasn't been a requirement in the past two seasons, it's more of a luxury than a spot that needs to be reinforced with a player like Verratti who would cost more than Vidal, Marchisio, Pirlo, Pogba and Marrone combined did.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2