Lorenzo Insigne wanted by Everyone. New Italian Prospect.

3 posters

Go down

Lorenzo Insigne wanted by Everyone. New Italian Prospect.  Empty Lorenzo Insigne wanted by Everyone. New Italian Prospect.

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat 08 Oct 2011, 17:14

Lorenzo Insigne's agent has claimed that a number of big teams are tracking the Napoli starlet, but the Serie A side are not keen to let him go.

The 20-year-old attacker is currently on loan at Pescara, and had an excellent campaign last season on a temporary deal at Foggia.

The product of the San Paolo youth system scored a brace on his debut for Italy Under-21s on Thursday night, as Ciro Ferrara's men thumped Liechtenstein 7-2.

However, even before his national bow, agent Fabio Andreotti has revealed that there have been enquiries about his client.

"My phone is boiling, and not just after the game with the Under-21s," he told Calcio Mercato.

"There have already been many requests for Insigne, two major Serie A clubs are already interested in him, and have asked for information. Requests also came from Germany and England. It's up to Napoli."

Despite the chance of a move, Andreotti has stated that the striker is keen to break into Walter Mazzarri's first team.

"Lorenzo has a contract until 2016; his intention is to [break into] the first team. This is Insigne's dream: he wants to play with [Edinson] Cavani and [Ezequiel] Lavezzi.

"Napoli know that this is a player who will have a big career, and know that many big clubs are following him. Even after Christmas we will meet to determine his return in June. He just wants to [play for] Napoli and they are focusing on him," he concluded.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Lorenzo Insigne wanted by Everyone. New Italian Prospect.  Empty Re: Lorenzo Insigne wanted by Everyone. New Italian Prospect.

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat 08 Oct 2011, 17:18

Compared to Lavezzi...

Debut with U21... 2 goals

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Lorenzo Insigne wanted by Everyone. New Italian Prospect.  Empty Re: Lorenzo Insigne wanted by Everyone. New Italian Prospect.

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat 08 Oct 2011, 17:33

Lorenzo Insigne wanted by Everyone. New Italian Prospect.  Lorr
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat 08 Oct 2011, 17:36

Pescara boss Zdenek Zeman feels Napoli have a worldbeater on their hands in young striker Lorenzo Insigne.

The 20-year-old striker, called up to Italy’s Under-21 party, is currently on loan at Pescara from the Stadio San Paolo outfit.

“I don’t see why he wouldn’t be ready for Napoli,” Zeman, who also bossed the forward at Foggia last season, told the Corriere dello Sport.

“I see worse players than him in the Azzurri set-up at the moment,” added the controversial Czech Coach.

“He’s really satisfying me right now because he is young and very good. He has the stuff needed to continue improving.”
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat 08 Oct 2011, 19:01

Verratti>Insigne
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat 08 Oct 2011, 21:50

ErPupone wrote:Verratti>Insigne

How can you determine that just yet? He has done nothing to prove himself worthy of being just as good as Isgine is now. Sure, he's what? 17, 18 years old? But then again, with Pescara I haven't seen him do much... Has even played with the Italy U20 team...?

Look I'll say this, both players are AM's... and when it comes to skill and playmaking Verratti is more superior, but Mike, he does not score goals... while Insigne does and posses the same skills and vision as Verratti does, just not the same.

Anyways, if we will go like that I can say...

Tassi > Verratti lol... if you know what I mean... two years apart... play the same way and same position. But Tassi is just better as he in fact proved to lots of people in what he has. The next Baggio they call him, signed 1m for Inter.

Both are Juventus fans... I'll give them that. Cool

If not name another player you think has the same potential as these guys have.

Last edited by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo on Sat 08 Oct 2011, 21:56; edited 1 time in total
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat 08 Oct 2011, 21:54

wtf, I just noticed he has his own website?

http://www.marcoverratti92.com/officialsite/index.php
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat 08 Oct 2011, 22:37

So I'm assuming by your avatar that I'm right? lol

PS- and I was just joking, I definitely haven't seen enough of Inisgne. And they don't play in the same position; Verratti plays further back. It was just a Pescara-troll attempt (and I think I'm the first to ever try one lol)... kind of worked.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat 08 Oct 2011, 22:56

I was completely wrong about this kid! Amazing! Mike, call me an idiot, but after viewing his potential on Football Manager, I completely changed my mind.

Did he join Roma, just finished reading now that he's interested in joining Roma!

http://www.ilsussidiario.net/News/Calcio-e-altri-Sport/AS-Roma/2011/10/8/CALCIOMERCATO-Roma-Verratti-interessa-molto/212732/

Sabatini, you're amazing! :bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat 08 Oct 2011, 23:00

Lmao. Yea the kid is good, his agent compared him to Pizarro today. Plus he's in good hands atm. An absolute beast on FM though.

And we were very interested in him over the summer, but we never closed the deal. Next summer, it's still a possibility.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat 08 Oct 2011, 23:05

Marotta where are you? This kid loves Juventus, GO GET HIM! Instead, Marotta loves splashing out millions for two Brazlian Appelt brothers, who to me are not that great when we got this guy in Italy!

But go to Roma! Where youth is needed Marco !
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat 08 Oct 2011, 23:12

If we do get him, our midfield is set for the future. De Rossi with Verratti, Pjanic, Bertolacci, Viviani, Ciciretti, Florenzi and Verre along with Lamela and D'Alessandro as attacking mids. If they all reach their potential, wow.

http://www.vocegiallorossa.it/?action=read&idnotizia=25349
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat 08 Oct 2011, 23:22

I got to disagree with his agent... Pizaro is more of a defensive midfielder while he's more mobile, skillful with dribbling and has playmaking skills. Anyways they both play in diverse positions, DM and AM.

I also even finished reading two articles about him, comparing him to Francesco Totti! With the same abilities both poses. Totti can be a great mentor for him! One of them said, can become 'better than Totti'. I lol'd, but hey... if you read something like that, that means this kid truly has potential.

I just finished watching an interivew, he keeps saying... 'I want to remain in Pescara'. But then again, after reading this, it shows that he is interested.

Sabatini I love you! :bow:

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sun 09 Oct 2011, 00:10

I think he compared him to Pizarro because of his vision and passing skills. Pizarro has also played in more advanced roles, while Verratti could also be used as a CM, so they're not all that different.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun 09 Oct 2011, 02:06

I'll stick with him being the next Totti
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sun 09 Oct 2011, 02:50

Yea... no chance.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun 09 Oct 2011, 02:55

ErPupone wrote:Yea... no chance.

Fine, there is no Totti, there is only one.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun 09 Oct 2011, 07:02

Napoli would be crazy to let Insigne go
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down