Juventus plotting Manchester United Vidic swoop

4 posters

Go down

Juventus plotting Manchester United Vidic swoop Empty Juventus plotting Manchester United Vidic swoop

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:13 pm

According to Tuttosport, the Serie A giants will follow their successful run of signing high profile stars on frees, by waiting till next season for the centre-back.

The 31-year-old's contract is due to come to an end in June 2014, and is likely to be offered a one year extension.

But Juventus director general Giuseppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici are hoping they can persuade the ex-Serbian international to ride out his remaining time in the Premier League and join them.

The Turin based outfit have an impressive record of landing players as free agents, including legendary Italian playmaker Andrea Pirlo,Paul Pogba and world cup winning forward Fernando Llorente.

“Juventus are said to be interested in signing up Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic”

Vidic is already thought to have discussed his future with new boss David Moyes, while reiterating his happiness at part of the club setup in recent weeks.

He said: "I have respect for the great job David did at Everton.

"I’m looking forward to working with him."
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juventus plotting Manchester United Vidic swoop Empty Re: Juventus plotting Manchester United Vidic swoop

Post by S Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:20 pm

No offense Juventude but i hope we stop posting Tuttosport rumors here.I think we should've known by now that how terribly unreliable they are.Whats worse is that they makeup quotes sometimes too,this coming from a guy who read Italian news sites very regularly.

Well i already gave my suggestion for another way to improve the forum.Hope we stop posting Tuttosport and Mediaset rumors !
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Juventus plotting Manchester United Vidic swoop Empty Re: Juventus plotting Manchester United Vidic swoop

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:23 pm

No offense taken. Honestly, I'd rather read about these rumors than another post about Nargi. No offense intended, but at least there is some content in these posts versus the nonsense that most threads turn into.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:28 pm

LOL! nice Juventude! hahahaaha +1
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Juventude wrote:No offense taken.  Honestly, I'd rather read about these rumors than another post about Nargi.  No offense intended, but at least there is some content in these posts versus the nonsense that most threads turn into.

Juventus plotting Manchester United Vidic swoop Mj-laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down