TPSPriceless
JuvenelCuore
zidved
Juventude
KIFFLO
Luca
11 posters

Go down

Juventus after Vidic?  Empty Juventus after Vidic?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Beppe Marotta had tried it a few months ago, but then Manchester United said spades. But now Nemaja Vidic (29) could really get close to Juve: second calciomercato.com fact the arrival of the young Phil Jones at Old Trafford is likely to upset United at home every hierarchy. Sir Alex Ferguson has described it as "the future of the Red Devils," but added that already this season, Jones could take the starting spot at one of Ferdinand and Vidic. Juventus takes hot tracks Lugano and Alex, but the defender of Serbia Uzice tops the index of satisfaction of Antonio Conte.

Back to top Go down

Juventus after Vidic?  Empty Re: Juventus after Vidic?

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:36 pm

0%

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:02 pm

That is laughable. We can always dream. There cant be any substance of why a 29 year old worldclass centerback at his peak would give up playing CL with the second strongest team in Europe.
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:11 pm

I wouldn't say it's impossible if he were given a pay raise and wanted to come to Italy. He's already won everything he can win at Man U. However, I don't see Ferguson weakening his back line when he doesn't have to.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zidved Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Juventude wrote:I wouldn't say it's impossible if he were given a pay raise and wanted to come to Italy. He's already won everything he can win at Man U. However, I don't see Ferguson weakening his back line when he doesn't have to.
Thumbs up
zidved
zidved
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:38 pm

I do not want him. Why ?

He is talented, yes, but if MU are willing to let him go, it will not be for less than double Bonucci's fee.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by TPSPriceless Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:59 pm

Just recently he stated that he has no reason to leave United so there isn't a lot to discuss here. There is no way he is coming unless he gets into a huge fight with SAF.
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:07 pm

TPSPriceless wrote:Just recently he stated that he has no reason to leave United so there isn't a lot to discuss here. There is no way he is coming unless he gets into a huge fight with SAF.

I believe he even turned down Real Madrid so clearly he would not take Juventus. Consider the fact he is nearly 30, so if he moved he would play next in the Champion's League would be at 32, and after just losing to Barcelona in the finals, I am sure he would want to win again with them.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:06 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:I do not want him. Why ?

He is talented, yes, but if MU are willing to let him go, it will not be for less than double Bonucci's fee.

I wouldnt mind paying 25M for him if he ever considered coming here. He probably got 3 years left on absolutley top level and just Image him next to Chiellini, that would be a monstrous Defense, probably the best cb pairing in the world. All players cannot be bought just for the absolute future... in those 3 years we would definitly be back at absolute top level with those two and a solid team of players around.
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Saseptt Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:15 am

KIFFLO wrote:

I wouldnt mind paying 25M for him if he ever considered coming here. He probably got 3 years left on absolutley top level and just Image him next to Chiellini, that would be a monstrous Defense, probably the best cb pairing in the world. All players cannot be bought just for the absolute future... in those 3 years we would definitly be back at absolute top level with those two and a solid team of players around.

I dont think that Marrota will give 25 milions for Vidic.He is wonderfull player but even if he wants to come the money will be a problem.From what we've seen from this mercato we wont spend that much on one player.Would be wonderfull to see him alongside Chiellini but i think i dont think this transfer will happen.
Saseptt
Saseptt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:32 am

Saseptt wrote:
KIFFLO wrote:

I dont think that Marrota will give 25 milions for Vidic.He is wonderfull player but even if he wants to come the money will be a problem.From what we've seen from this mercato we wont spend that much on one player.Would be wonderfull to see him alongside Chiellini but i think i dont think this transfer will happen.

and u are finally here glad to see u bro Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:44 am

Lots of reason's why this would never happen but let me bring up one that has'nt been mentioned yet.

Vidic is pretty much a carbon copy of Chiellini....

And if you talk a look at all the best partnerships.....

Vidic(Steel) Ferdinand(Silk)
Puyol( Steel) Pique(Silk)
Thiago Silva( Steel) Nesta(Silk)
Samuel(Steel) Lucio(Silk)

No steel and steel there or silk and silk because it never works out, those partnerships are so great because the compliment each other perfectly.

Something Vidic and Chiellini clearly dont.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:59 am

LOL. The Juve section truly has returned.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juverpool Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:02 am

I don't think MU would let him go considering Rio is getting older and they wouldn't have a top class defender if injuries hit Rio.

Ferguson would probably keep him for another 2 years at least before letting him go...

But I would love to see him in the new stadium of course.

God knows what Moratta has in his mind.
juverpool
juverpool
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Lots of reason's why this would never happen but let me bring up one that has'nt been mentioned yet.

Vidic is pretty much a carbon copy of Chiellini....

And if you talk a look at all the best partnerships.....

Vidic(Steel) Ferdinand(Silk)
Puyol( Steel) Pique(Silk)
Thiago Silva( Steel) Nesta(Silk)
Samuel(Steel) Lucio(Silk)

No steel and steel there or silk and silk because it never works out, those partnerships are so great because the compliment each other

While I am agreeing with you Mole on the compliment part of partnership I Will disagree that Chiellini and Vidic wouldnt fit. Example, to call Lucio silk is way off. That dude is 100% steel but he combines that with his abitlity to charge forward with the ball at his feet and create numerous advantage in the midfield against the oppostion. Chiellini is a very versataile player, due to him starting out as a leftwing back, he is more Co. forts le on the ball than regular centerbacks so he has the same ability as Lucio as we have seen him sometimes charge forward from his cb postion

Something Vidic and Chiellini clearly dont.
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Some words got messed up due to me posting from iphone, the last sentence shoulnt be there either
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down