Berbatov
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

UEFA Best Player in Europe - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Best Player in Europe

Post by Harmonica Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:42 pm

jibers wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
jibers wrote:Robben's goals last season where all more important than anything Messi scored.

Robben >>
Robben isn't top 3.

Don't care. These awards mean nothing anyways. Ronaldo should not even be on there. Goals has become the be all and end all of everything.Had Zidane played in this era people would have said Ronaldo is better than him :facepalm:
It's not only about the goals is it?

Whoscored rating (UCL+League, based on over 200 statistic)

Top 3

1. Messi 8.57 43 games, 25 MoM
2. Cronaldo 8.38 46 games, 12 MoM
3. Ribery 8.01 39 games, 12 MoM

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
jibers wrote:Robben's goals last season where all more important than anything Messi scored.

Robben >>

Robben was on the bench for 3/4 of the season, would rather have Piggy and Ribery over him.

Robben peaked at the right moment.

brb took dortmund out of german cup
brb raped barcelona in Germany and Spain
brb scored and assisted in final.

DAT ROBBEN Cool

On a serious note I don't care about individual awards. Messi is still clearly the best attacker on the planet in almost every category.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:44 pm

jibers wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Robben >>

Robben was on the bench for 3/4 of the season, would rather have Piggy and Ribery over him.

Robben peaked at the right moment.

brb took dortmund out of german cup
brb raped barcelona in Germany and Spain
brb scored and assisted in final.

DAT ROBBEN Cool

On a serious note I don't care about individual awards. Messi is still clearly the best attacker on the planet in almost every category.
It's not the right moment peak award either. It's seasonal award based on every competition in Europe.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Governor Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Messi is as eligible for the award as RvP or Zlatan. RvP and Zlatan were they key reasons their respective clubs won the league... and don't let the number of goals decieve you, it's a common knowledge that it is easy to score in la liga. Proof? Messi couldn't score at all in UCL last season, other than goals against scrubs

Governor
Governor
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Governor wrote:and don't let the number of goals decieve you, it's a common knowledge that it is easy to score in la liga. Proof? Messi couldn't score at all in UCL last season, other than goals against scrubs

How about 4 seasons before?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:02 pm

Governor wrote:Messi is as eligible for the award as RvP or Zlatan. RvP and Zlatan were they key reasons their respective clubs won the league... and don't let the number of goals decieve you, it's a common knowledge that it is easy to score in la liga. Proof? Messi couldn't score at all in UCL last season, other than goals against scrubs

you're so funny!
Messi has been raping teams in the UCL for 4 seasons (4 consecutive ucl topscorer award, ALL-TIME record)!

Last season, he scored 8 goals and didn't took the top scorer award cause he was injured in Quarter and SemiFinals. Still managed a goal vs Psg, was turning point in the 2nd leg of QF vs psg by just walking on the pitch (he's that important)... Against Milan and PSG Messi made the difference for Barca!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:20 pm

I don't think the team doing well matters for this award. It's the best individual player.

Ribery wasn't really the best from Bayern. There was Martinez, Schweinsteiger, Robben, Muller etc too. Bayern's was a team effort.

So it just comes down which player did the best prior to the semis between Messi and Ronaldo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:24 pm

@ governor if you value ucl goals so much then lewandowski should be there instead of Ronaldo. He won no trophies like ronaldo last season but at least made the UCL final and he was the 2nd top scorer with two goals with less and more clutch goals throughout the tournament. Ronaldo was also rubbish in the semis aside from a easy tap in and he was fully fit. Also as you said all of Ronaldo's goals just like Messi's are not so relevant since he plays in a "scrub league". Even though Messi will soon be the highest scorer in the tournamnet's history, most likely with the best games to goal ratio out of the other top scorers.

Ronaldo shouldn't even be there. Muller, Schweini and possibly lewa are better candidates.

Either Messi or Ribery should win though and can make strong arguments for both on why.

Last edited by BORUSSIA!! on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:30 pm

BORUSSIA!! wrote:@ governor if you value ucl goals so much then lewandowski should be there instead of Ronaldo. He won no trophies like ronaldo last season but at least made the UCL final and he was the 2nd top scorer with two goals with less and clutch goals throughout the tournament. Ronaldo was also rubbish in the semis aside from a easy tap in and he was fully fit. Also as you said all of Ronaldo's goals just like Messi's are not so irrelevant since he plays in a "scrub league". Even though Messi will soon be the highest scorer in the tournamnet's history, most likely with the best games to goal ratio out of the other top scorers.

Ronaldo shouldn't even be there. Muller, Schweini and possibly lewa are better candidates.

Either Messi or Ribery should win though and can make strong arguments for both on why.

Exactly.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:47 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:I don't think the team doing well matters for this award. It's the best individual player.

Ribery wasn't really the best from Bayern. There was Martinez, Schweinsteiger, Robben, Muller etc too. Bayern's was a team effort.

So it just comes down which player did the best prior to the semis between Messi and Ronaldo.

Ronaldo was a joke. If Bayern had Ronaldo in their team, playing like he did for madrid (taking 90% of all shots), they would be a weaker team.
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Governor Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:03 pm

jibers wrote:
BORUSSIA!! wrote:@ governor if you value ucl goals so much then lewandowski should be there instead of Ronaldo. He won no trophies like ronaldo last season but at least made the UCL final and he was the 2nd top scorer with two goals with less and clutch goals throughout the tournament. Ronaldo was also rubbish in the semis aside from a easy tap in and he was fully fit. Also as you said all of Ronaldo's goals just like Messi's are not so irrelevant since he plays in a "scrub league". Even though Messi will soon be the highest scorer in the tournamnet's history, most likely with the best games to goal ratio out of the other top scorers.

Exactly.

lol and when did i say ronaldo should win it? i just said messi doesn't deserve it, or deserves it as much as RvP or Ibra
Governor
Governor
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:01 pm

The decision is simple

UEFA Best Player in Europe - Page 2 Riberymessi
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:18 pm

No challenge: Messi. Again has the best statistics :bow:
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Governor Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Phritz wrote:The decision is simple

UEFA Best Player in Europe - Page 2 Riberymessi

Governor
Governor
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Harmonica wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Very shocked Iniesta did not make it to the top 10 in spite of being crucial in winning the league by February.
Iniesta wasn't crucial in league win at all, even Fabregas was more decisive. Messi carried Barcelona to La Liga win with the style Maradona did in Napoli.

Just stop it :facepalm:

Messi did not carry us in the league at all. In the CL, yes, but not in the league. :facepalm:

And if you reply, then don't show me stat because a) you know what I think about them and b) if they were all that matters, then why don't they just used them to determinate the winner of these kind of awards?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:55 pm

Governor wrote:
lol and when did i say ronaldo should win it? i just said messi doesn't deserve it, or deserves it as much as RvP or Ibra

Governor wrote:Ribery or Ronaldo should win it.

Frankly if someone wins this award after getting a beat up of 7-0 ... that's a disgrace

BUT thankfully, this award is voted on by Knowledgable Sports Journalists only... unlike balondo'r where some captain of Guyana, or coach of Fiji gets to vote lol

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 pm

^ Laughing

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:13 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Very shocked Iniesta did not make it to the top 10 in spite of being crucial in winning the league by February.
Iniesta wasn't crucial in league win at all, even Fabregas was more decisive. Messi carried Barcelona to La Liga win with the style Maradona did once in Napoli (89-90).

Messi did not carry us in the league at all. In the CL, yes, but not in the league. :facepalm:

And if you reply, then don't show me stat because a) you know what I think about them and b) if they were all that matters, then why don't they just used them to determinate the winner of these kind of awards?
Don't be delusional, Messi carried Barca in the league exactly like Maradona did in Napoli, and in UCL Barca even needed injured Messi to carry them to semis. Without Messi Barcelona would have never ever won league last season, they needed him to score 21 games straight and bail them out of danger multiple times.

UEFA Best Player in Europe - Page 2 E0pmh0

You can continue to not understand statistics, it's same to me.

Last edited by Harmonica on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:14 pm

Pls stay safe guys. I have joined all my multi accounts together to pray for you all.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:17 pm

Mole the myth buster ffs :bow:

embrace the buster of myths.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:48 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Iniesta wasn't crucial in league win at all, even Fabregas was more decisive. Messi carried Barcelona to La Liga win with the style Maradona did in Napoli.

Laughing really?
yeah, he was just involved in 58 goals (46 goals, 12 assists) in 28 Starts (32 games)!

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:36 am

jibers wrote:Pls stay safe guys. I have joined all my multi accounts together to pray for you all.
Are you publicly admitting to having multis? :club:

Btw Bale is ridiculously high in that list. Better than RVP? Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:45 am

The 2 most marketable players in the world and the shiniest player of the winning team so it doesn't look too ridiculous. Modern football. Laughing Lewandowski playing his first knockout round in the Champions League ever and already having more semi-final goals than Messi has in his whole career. Laughing Bale inclusion. Laughing Iniesta exclusion from top 10. Laughing FIFA. Laughing UEFA. Laughing UNICEF. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:51 am

Futbol is that you?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:02 am

RealGunner wrote:Futbol is that you?

Incredible. How did you figure that out? :bow: Must have been my unique poetic way of writing. Proud

#inbeforebanforduplicateaccount Proud

Yeh, my account got banned because of this: http://www.goallegacy.net/t19911-potential-log-in-problems Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:05 am

Can you PM me a different email than the one you were using in the original account? I rather you continue use that than this. I will activate that account
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next