Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season?

+44
Kaladin
Art Morte
Nishankly
Blue Barrett
Uncanny
BarcaLearning
VanDeezNuts
archwooohh
chad4401
jibers
The_Badger
Adit
The Franchise
Arsenalfaithfull
stevieg8
CBarca
Gil
Raptorgunner
Valkyrja
aleumdance
ExtremistEnigma
Red Alert
fatman123
futbol
AltoZ
ronalessi
Khaled
DeletedUser#1
Freeza
McAgger
Great Leader Sprucenuce
EL Patron
VendettaRed07
BarrileteCosmico
Swanhends
Zealous
Firenze
Rebaño Sagrado
M99
S
Mr Nick09
Lex
Onyx
Albiceleste
48 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Vote_lcap29%Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 22 ]
Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Vote_lcap25%Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 19 ]
Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Vote_lcap3%Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Vote_lcap13%Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 10 ]
Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Vote_lcap1%Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Vote_lcap3%Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Vote_lcap5%Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Vote_lcap1%Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Vote_lcap7%Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 5 ]
Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Vote_lcap11%Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 75

Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season?

Post by Red Alert Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Suarez 11 games, 17 goals.
Aguero 15 games, 13 goals.

Aguero is set to miss 6 WEEKS with a calf injury.

Congratulations Luisito. :bow:

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season?

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:55 pm

Cardiff at home next week. rofl

brb dying
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:22 pm

This thread is a hilarious read
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:35 pm

S wrote:Where is Dzeko ? Why are nobodies like Lukaku,Bony and Wolfswinkel in the list ahead of him ?

If Pellegrini says he wants to build attack around Dzeko ,then he has to be there and for me he is extremely underrated on this forum.He is a good shout for the top scorer award imo although i think RVP might edge it.

Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 37329810

Raptorgunner wrote:I like sturridge but to say he is better than Giroud is just stupid.

Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 37329810
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:42 pm

S wrote:]

Raptorgunner wrote:I like sturridge but to say he is better than Giroud is just stupid.

Who will be the top scorer of the Barclays Premier League this season? - Page 7 Farnsworth_I_don%27t_want_to_live_on_this_planet_anymore
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:50 pm

McAgger wrote:This thread is a hilarious read

Can't wait to bump the Suarez thread and the top4 thread at the end of the season, Waiting so eagerly.  Surprised 
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:59 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:
Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Just saw Cisse roflLaughing
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:49 pm

I said at the beginning of the season i had no idea why Cisse was on this but Remy wasn't lol.

Also my RVP comments :facepalm: Moyes Mad

No surprised at all by Bony's performances though, wanted us to sign him in the summer.... Bony and Remy would have been immense but oh well we fall to a lack of ambition again Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:52 pm

To be fair I said Suarez would be out of the running because I thought he would either be off before the window closed or sulk due to not getting his move.

I was way off the mark with RVP (*bleep* Moyes) but at least I called Sturridge right. Proud
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:59 am

Sturridge and Suarez serving them humble pies :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:31 am

To be fair to those that picked RvP, he hasn't done too bad. He has 11 in 15 games.

Just an injury plagued season for him thanks to Moyes training regime. Proud
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7