rwo power
Kaladin
Badamdar
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Messi's influence in world football Empty Messi's influence in world football

Post by Badamdar Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:18 am

The best player always seen as a role model for others. In past eras best players used to go night clubs, party in house (R9 still does it), drive luxury cars and enjoy life. And others followed them unintentionally.

Today we dont see it as much. Instead of night clubs Messi spends his time in charities. He doesnt drive most expensive cars. His daily car is audi q7.

On the pitch he is simple. He showed the world that defending and hard pressing is not a shame for a star footballer. True after winning 4 ballon dors he became lazy. But if he feels that hard work and pressing is necessary he does it without thinking. In result today every big star defend,press and works for the team. He hugs pitch invaders every time (as a result CR also did it last week). I think in few years every footballer will do similar things and help people

So Messi removed "feeling like a big star" attitude from football and today no more night club stories in football compared to the past.

Do you think Messi changed football or not?

Badamdar
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Messi's influence in world football Empty Re: Messi's influence in world football

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:26 am

Messi's influence in world football MESSI-AND-BLOND-2
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Messi's influence in world football Empty Re: Messi's influence in world football

Post by rwo power Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:46 am

Badamdar wrote:So Messi removed "feeling like a big star" attitude from football and today no more night club stories in football compared to the past.

Do you think Messi changed football or not?
Messi? Naw. That "no nightclubs", professional behaviour etc has been demanded by the coaches for far longer than Messi is a star.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:53 am

El Shaarawy wrote:
Spoiler:
Yohan Modric wrote:That Messi image was photoshopped apparently.

Messi's influence in world football BQdgnDDCIAAJUWb
Messi's influence in world football BQd4gE6CUAAS8bk
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:03 pm

IMO Ronaldo is a better role model for the youngsters. Messi happened to be born with incredible God-given talent, whereas Cristiano had to work his socks off to reach this level. (not saying that Messi didn't work hard)
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Badamdar Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:09 pm

It demanded by everybody not just coaches. But who listened to them? No coach demands you should hug pitch invaders. And Messi himself is a coach and player nobody orders him anything. Generally nobody orders star players anything. its up to them how they will behave

Badamdar
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:10 pm

In Germany the players had to listen or get fined big time. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Badamdar Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm

Messi also changed Ronaldo.Same Ronaldo who said "im first second third best player". Now Ronaldo is humble, doesnt dive, doesnt talk s.h.it in media anymore. He makes charities and hugs pitch invaders.

Haters will not accept this fact and find excuses every time

Badamdar
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Badamdar Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:23 pm

in germany there is no best player to be a role model. I talk about best players and their domination in world football. No fine stopped former best players

Badamdar
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:29 pm

Badamdar wrote:in germany there is no best player to be a role model. I talk about best players and their domination in world football. No fine stopped former best players
No best players? I guess you haven't watched much football then. And by the way, ever since the late 90es or so, you will likely find that players here are usually behaving very professionally. (The wild times were more in the 70es and 80es as the players of that time still love to tell about Very Happy )
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Badamdar Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:57 pm

I watch since 1997. In last 2 decades there was no best player in germany. Even before that there was no "best in his generation" player from germany. So i dont think they had power to change anything in world football

Badamdar
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:02 pm

Badamdar wrote:I watch since 1997. In last 2 decades there was no best player in germany. Even before that there was no "best in his generation" player from germany. So i dont think they had power to change anything in world football
On the other hand, if you hear interviews of German players, you will rarely find them mention Messi as role model. Zinedine Zidane is mentioned much more often.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:07 pm

Ever since Messi became a star I've been avoiding paying my taxes aswell

dat influence Messi's influence in world football Datass
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:09 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Messi's influence in world football MESSI-AND-BLOND-2
I know that is photoshopped , but look at that guilty face rofl
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Role models, footballers rofl

I don't look up to any footballer, never have and never will.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:13 pm

jibers wrote:Role models, footballers rofl

Admit it, as ManUtd fan, your role model certainly has to be Wayne Rooney! Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:27 pm

rwo power wrote:
jibers wrote:Role models, footballers rofl

Admit it, as ManUtd fan, your role model certainly has to be Wayne Rooney! Razz
When I'm bulking, yes #bulking4winter #winteriscoming #hibernation #noneed4aduvet
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:31 pm

Se7en wrote:Ever since Messi became a star I've been avoiding paying my taxes aswell

dat influence Messi's influence in world football Datass
xD Lol!

But come one! everybody can see that Messi is too stupid to do basic math, much less avoid taxes.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Nirgall wrote:But come one! everybody can see that Messi is too stupid to do basic math.
That's conjecture, please don't let this turn ugly, or I will have to lock the thread.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:41 pm

rwo power wrote:
Nirgall wrote:But come one! everybody can see that Messi is too stupid to do basic math.
That's conjecture, please don't let this turn ugly, or I will have to lock the thread.
I say that with all the love in the world. I'm his fan.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:46 pm

Well, personally I'm pretty sure he can at least to sums, that is, add the numbers of the wages he gets plus the endorsements he gets. Dunno if you can call per cent calculation for taxes basic math, though.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:49 pm

rwo power wrote:Well, personally I'm pretty sure he can at least to sums, that is, add the numbers of the wages he gets plus the endorsements he gets. Dunno if you can call per cent calculation for taxes basic math, though.
hence the "much less"
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:07 pm

Valkyrja wrote:IMO Ronaldo is a better role model for the youngsters.
Oh wow.. I just imagined a world where everyone's role model is CR (guess you were referring Christiano and not the real Ronaldo).

There are only a very few footballers who are actually good role models as a person on and off the pitch. CR is definitely not one of them.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:14 pm

Jiopsi multi?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:04 pm

Nirgall wrote:
rwo power wrote:
I say that with all the love in the world. I'm  his fan.
Yeah, its not like he could hire an army of accountants to avoid his taxes or anything

I'd like to mention i look up to Ibra as a role model.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next