Best Football Player in the World by far!!

+12
pdolson
Mr Nick09
bazinga
cositomilan
ChollaVille
The Franchise
BiasedMilanFan3
Slash
messixaviesta
Albiceleste
the xcx
Khaled
16 posters

Go down

Best Football Player in the World by far!! Empty Best Football Player in the World by far!!

Post by Khaled Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:54 am

i dont understand the arguments about who is the best player... i mean just look at this. look ! for christ sake, there is nobody else who does this. this is pure genius."Quote one of Barca's fans"

Still this Video doesn't include Messi's Goals vs Getafe(200&) or against Real Madrid (2011) etc..

-----------------------

Its really sick, how some people until now still argue about it!! OR Try to compare other current players to Messi!

- Trophies he won for Barca, goals he scored, assists he made, big match performer.. Magic he spreads on the field by his dribblings & goals... he has the whole package to be compared to Best Players EVER...& he just turned 24, has a long way to improve more & more!!

Lionel Messi Runs & Dribblings

Messi's 180 Goals for Barca!

Other Videos:

================================

Messi Stats (Career with Barca)

- 2010/2011(23 years old): Matches: 55, Goals: 53, Assists: 28

- 2009/2010 (22 years old): Matches: 53, Goals: 47, Assists: 14

- 2008/2009(21 years old): : Matches: 51, Goals: 38, Assists: 18

- 2007/2008 (20 years old): : Matches: 40, Goals: 16,Assists: 14

- 2006/2007 (19 years old): : Matches: 36, Goals: 17, Assists: 3

- 2005/2006 (18 years old): : Matches: 25, Goals: 8, Assists: 4

- 2004/2005 (17 years old): : Matches: 9, Goals: 1

More Info: https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t77-messi-stats

---------------------------

Messi Records & Targets:
Link: https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t82-messi-records-targets
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Best Football Player in the World by far!! Empty Re: Best Football Player in the World by far!!

Post by the xcx Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:24 am

I was expecting this lool.
Great player nevertheless.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Best Football Player in the World by far!! Empty Re: Best Football Player in the World by far!!

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:31 am

I don't think anyone thinks Messi isn't the best in the world anymore

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:13 am

There is no argument left on this. I don't know what more I can say.

I am more interested in knowing how people ( not just Barcelona fans ) rate him in comparison to Ronaldo, Zidane and Ronaldinho at their very best. I name these three because I don't think there has been any other player in the last fifteen years who I would directly compare with Messi.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Slash Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:46 am

still he is too one-dimensional, that is why still many people give CR7 the edge.

Slash
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:19 am

Slash wrote:still he is too one-dimensional, that is why still many people give CR7 the edge.
lolwut? Elaborate?

Many people? I haven't seen one serious football pundit say Cristiana is better in over 3 years now

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:17 am

Personally, i'm a Cristiano fan

But it is an HONOUR to be alive to be watching Messi at such an exciting stage in his career and have the technology (as seen above) to be able to watch every goal he has ever scored for Barcelona from every angle
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:42 am

There is no point getting worked up about it Khaled, Messi could dribble 11 players, score 5 goals in the CL final, 5 goals in the WC final and still you will find one hater who just wont accept the obvious.

It has got to the point now that Messi is so far above the rest, you can only laugh at anyone who says different.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:14 pm

Haters gonna hate Very Happy
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:42 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:

But it is an HONOUR to be alive to be watching Messi at such an exciting stage in his career and have the technology (as seen above) to be able to watch every goal he has ever scored for Barcelona from every angle
Excellent post and point, especially about the technology part.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:19 pm

The Franchise wrote:There is no point getting worked up about it Khaled, Messi could dribble 11 players, score 5 goals in the CL final, 5 goals in the WC final and still you will find one hater who just wont accept the obvious.

It has got to the point now that Messi is so far above the rest, you can only laugh at anyone who says different.

This post closes the entire matter and that too should do so with finality.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by cositomilan Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:22 am

messi is the best but watch out for neymar affraid
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:14 am

I laugh when people mention Neymar.

What has that cocky little douche done to be mentioned in the same breath as Messi?

Messi is so far above the rest that it is not funny. I cannot consider myself fortunate enough to be able to watch him play week in and week out.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:39 am

the quest to find the "best of the best" shouldnt be such an obsession really, people lose their composure, insult one another, just over arguing about who is the best. it's nice and all, but take a deep breath and understand that it's a bit pointless.

you love a player, find a group of people that share the same passion as you, and enjoy. going around trying to "impose" your thought on other people looks frantic and pointless. no need to get worked up over it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pdolson Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:59 am

cositomilan wrote:messi is the best but watch out for neymar affraid

FLOP

pdolson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:17 pm

bazinga wrote:I laugh when people mention Neymar.

What has that cocky little douche done to be mentioned in the same breath as Messi?

Messi is so far above the rest that it is not funny. I cannot consider myself fortunate enough to be able to watch him play week in and week out.
Neymar at his age right now is scary, don't write him off. Ridiculous talent.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:36 pm

Messi is currently the best no doubt about that but you know, it does depend on persepectives.. messi is easily the best dribbler.. and technical master.. but heading wise he isnt as good as ronaldo nor strength wise.. and ultimately both scored 53 goals..

i saw the first half of argentina vs bolivia copa.. messi was completely untouchable dribbling past players at will causing havoc every where.. yet they didnt win.. ronaldo on the other hand may not be as explosive ,, technical but he could end up with a hattrick of tap ins to win the game..so you know it all depends on persepective.. plus messi isnt 'invincibly invincible' .. certain players have marked him out of the game ...
still messi si the best currently but not by 'far'
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:05 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:the quest to find the "best of the best" shouldnt be such an obsession really, people lose their composure, insult one another, just over arguing about who is the best. it's nice and all, but take a deep breath and understand that it's a bit pointless.

you love a player, find a group of people that share the same passion as you, and enjoy. going around trying to "impose" your thought on other people looks frantic and pointless. no need to get worked up over it.

so oyu agree that messi is the best Very Happy
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:25 am

messi is the best but ronaldo is not bad either Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by barcaloner90 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:20 am

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/3709/copa-america/2011/07/02/2557253/brazil-trio-alexandre-pato-neymar-and-ganso-admit-argentinas

:coffee:

barcaloner90
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:58 pm

barcaloner90 wrote:http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/3709/copa-america/2011/07/02/2557253/brazil-trio-alexandre-pato-neymar-and-ganso-admit-argentinas

:coffee:
What's new bounce bounce
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:15 am

I don't mean to intrude, but this thread just reeks of insecurity and extreme sensitivity. People with genuinely strong convictions don't preemptively defend their views.

Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down