Where does RVP rank amongst the elite group of strikers?

+23
Rebaño Sagrado
Lupi
alexjanosik
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Franchise
Onyx
Vlad the Impaler
Ion Creanga
urbaNRoots
juventus101
Valkyrja
REWB
Adit
S
Nirgall
Dnmac4
CBarca
BarcaLearning
McAgger
VendettaRed07
Red Alert
Luca
Gil
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Where does RVP rank amongst the elite group of strikers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where does RVP rank amongst the elite group of strikers?

Post by The Franchise Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:50 pm

Stop playing FIFA and watch the games, didnt play CF. He very often dropped deep away from the defence where Lavezzi could use that space to make runs.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Where does RVP rank amongst the elite group of strikers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where does RVP rank amongst the elite group of strikers?

Post by Lupi Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:51 pm

Where does RVP rank amongst the elite group of strikers? - Page 3 999_zps5f453dfe
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Yep. Just behind Ibra.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:54 pm

And? In that same article

"Ibrahimovic collected the ball in a deep position, which dragged Adriano out of the back and left Pique covering a large area. Ibrahimovic plays as a target man in Ligue 1, but as a playmaker in the Champions League – he created six chances tonight, the most of any player, and here he exchanged passes with Pastore before assisting the Argentine for the goal. Pastore, of course, was breaking into the space Alves couldn’t get back and cover."

As I said, watch the games
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:59 pm

yes a focal point that recives the ball , and help team mates to find space , central forward , a forward that plays in center
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:03 pm

Laughing

Yes okay.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:08 pm

keep on contradicting urself , i dont mind
first says he never played cf in any other club but barcelona then says he played cf in french league but not champions league

really?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:09 pm

CBarca wrote:
IL Gladiatore wrote:yes a focal point that recives the ball , and help team mates to find space , central forward , a forward that plays in center
wrong section , if you cant be productive or have anything to say please stop spamming
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:15 pm

IL Gladiatore wrote:keep on contradicting urself , i dont mind
first says he never played cf in any other club but barcelona then says he played cf in french league but not champions league

really?
Cant you read?

Seriously?

Do you even know what a CF is?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:19 pm

The Franchise wrote:And? In that same article

"Ibrahimovic collected the ball in a deep position, which dragged Adriano out of the back and left Pique covering a large area. Ibrahimovic plays as a target man in Ligue 1, but as a playmaker in the Champions League – he created six chances tonight, the most of any player, and here he exchanged passes with Pastore before assisting the Argentine for the goal. Pastore, of course, was breaking into the space Alves couldn’t get back and cover."

As I said, watch the games
The Franchise wrote:
IL Gladiatore wrote:Wink not that much concerned about numbers he has been a cf in every team he played in and thats put ur argument in huge sleep
Except no it doesnt.

He wasnt for Inter, wasnt for Juve, wasnt for Milan, isnt for Sweeden and isnt for PSG.

Only place he was, Barca, he didnt do well because surprise surprise..its not his position.
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:20 pm

to me u are confused , so rigid to defend ur opinion even though you are not even sure about it
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:22 pm

Your really strugging with obvious stuff.

Your the one who brought zonalmarking.net images because you have no real knowledge of your own.

So I posted from the exact same place you found your imagine and pointed out, even they say he is not playing like a center forward.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:25 pm

that sated in champions league only and it said what i m saying , what obvious , you do know that french league has more fixtures than CL ? right? i only brought that up to say you are wrong because you are so stubborn about it and think that you know more than me (why? dont know)

Last edited by IL Gladiatore on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:26 pm

IL Gladiatore wrote:
CBarca wrote:
IL Gladiatore wrote:yes a focal point that recives the ball , and help team mates to find space , central forward , a forward that plays in center
wrong section , if you cant be productive or have anything to say please stop spamming
I'm not kidding when I say I'm contributing as much as you right now. Probably slightly more, if you want me to be honest.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:28 pm

IL Gladiatore wrote:that sated in champions league only and it said what i m saying , what obvious , you do know that french league has more fixtures than CL ? right? i only brought that up to say you are wrong because you are so stubborn about it and think that you know more than me (why? dont know)
So, the point is not that what I quoted is a fact...you can disagree with it if you like...the point of the quote is, dont bring me shitty images of Ibra as a CF when in the same damn page the author is saying he didnt play CF lol

He aint a CF, get over it.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:29 pm

CBarca wrote:
IL Gladiatore wrote:
CBarca wrote:
I'm not kidding when I say I'm contributing as much as you right now. Probably slightly more, if you want me to be honest.
stop trolling m8t that song had nothing to do with the subject
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:39 pm

juventus101 wrote:Really never bought into the RVP hype. Hes a great player I know, but people are also forgetting that all these years hes had very good Arsenal teams and now a very good United team behind him, whereas Ibra carries every teams attack hes ever been in bar Juve and Barca. Suarez also has been carrying Liverpool. I also believe Tevez, Rooney, and Aguero are better than him when on form, though that's usually not as consistent as RVP being on form so ill admit he has a slight edge overall. Don't see how anything I said here is at all far-fetched so don't know why I'm being told to shut up.

Also, people give RVPs versatility way too much credit. We've all seen that when hes played on the wing for the Netherlands hes practically useless.

As for cleanest shot, still say Podolski has the cleanest shot with serious power. Hulk and Ronaldo also probably have better better shots than RVP. Id say RVP is top 5 though.

When some people on GL talked about his versatility, they didn't refer to RvP's influence as a winger.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:41 pm

The Franchise wrote:
IL Gladiatore wrote:that sated in champions league only and it said what i m saying , what obvious , you do know that french league has more fixtures than CL ? right? i only brought that up to say you are wrong because you are so stubborn about it and think that you know more than me (why? dont know)
So, the point is not that what I quoted is a fact...you can disagree with it if you like...the point of the quote is, dont bring me shitty images of Ibra as a CF when in the same damn page the author is saying he didnt play CF lol

He aint a CF, get over it.

whatever , its basic stuff , im not really into proving anything stay at what you think its right , hell take zlatan as ur winger or defensive mid , what do i care
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Ibra is not a CF

And i've followed him for most of his career. Since we were linked with him, to now at PSG.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Zlatan Ibrahomovic is as much as a CF as Cristiano Ronaldo is a winger.

He is not a CF. Cut it out. Let it go.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:37 pm

Please keep posts productive and on-topic.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3