The Franchise
rwo power
Ion Creanga
sportsczy
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who is the better prospect?

Bale v Aubameyang - Page 2 Vote_lcap70%Bale v Aubameyang - Page 2 Vote_rcap 70% 
[ 16 ]
Bale v Aubameyang - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Bale v Aubameyang - Page 2 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 23

Bale v Aubameyang - Page 2 Empty Re: Bale v Aubameyang

Post by The Franchise Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:22 pm

Baros is legit when you get a good big lad like Koller who can flick it around the corner for him.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:19 pm

Bale = Aubameyang + EPL hype .

farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:03 am

to be fair to bale he has it in him to be a very complete WC player, I don't know if he was nervous or not, but his first couple games were very good and efficient, i even applauded his decision making, but he got injured and jese started balling too hard, he got scared and turned into poor mans cr ever since, and jese is close to returning too Laughing

anyway auba is alright but bale> overall and the fact he has displayed complete games for a good stretch once Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:17 am

I think it is a fallacity to pick out and isolate players to compare them as it always depends on the players around them how much impact they can have.

If you have a set-up that brings out the best of a player, he will look better than if you put him into a setup where he doesn't work as well. So IMO you can't really say that player A is better than player B in absolutes - at best you can say "player A in club A looks better than player B looks in club B", while it could be different if player A suddenly plays in club C and player B plays in club D. In the end football is still a teamsport after all.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:59 am

well that true.... tbh its not like bale overwhelms auba, when it comes to abilities either, just feel that if bale reverts to who he is, and not this crap he is doing, he is simply better imo, but as of now he is going backwards goals or no goals
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:27 pm

Aubameyang sucks, Bale is the perfect player

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:51 pm

Auba has 7 goals and 3 assists in 11 matches this season, Bale has 5 goals 3 assists in 11 matches this season. Not so sucky after all :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:24 pm

So what's my name....
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:22 am

He's better than Bale .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:09 am

Bale is better than Aubameyang. I don't even think it's particularly close TBH.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:18 am

Curtinho wrote:Bale is better than Aubameyang. I don't even think it's particularly close TBH.

At what excatly? The only area I would say Bale is outright better at is Heading and crossing. Both their passing are around the same level, although Aubameyang has better vision at picking opponents running into space Aubameyang is much faster, better finisher, works much harder. It's not simply A is better than B in this case. Aubameyang is a better goal scorer, much better than Bale and is better at moving off the ball, to create space for both himself and teammates. He is a competent winger.

Bale is a good LW where his role is limited and he can cross and run down the channels. He is an awful CF and does not have either the intelligence or movement to play as a CF.

If I was to pick either one of them it would have to be Aubameyang tbh. Bale thinks he is better than he is evident in the fact that he wants to be Madrid's #10 when he is an extremely limited footballer. Usually Bales advantage over most player is his pace but Aubemeyang is much faster than him and is arguably the fastest footballer I have ever seen.

This is a case of EPL marketing machine pushing a player on the hapless English/world footballing populace and them gobbling it up. Remember when this forum thought Bale was actually on Neymars level when he never showed anything in his professional footballing career indicating that he had anywhere near Neymars ability, let alone his potential. I suppose 5 long shots in the EPL does that.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:01 pm

I don't agree. The only thing I'd give Aubameyang over Bale is finishing. I think that Bale is a better passer, he has better long shots, he's faster with the ball at his feet too which matters even though Aubameyang is a bit faster off the ball, better close control and first touch, and I really don't see a significant work rate difference at all. Bale is also stronger.

I mean look at this:

Aubameyang isn't really doing much special except being extremely clinical atm. The defending is pretty atrocious too (look how many goals he scores on poor touches). Look at Bale with Wales or with Spurs before he went to Madrid where the team is set up differently...he is the complete package. I think right now Madrid is a pretty toxic environment TBH.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:03 pm

Curtinho wrote:I don't agree. The only thing I'd give Aubameyang over Bale is finishing. I think that Bale is a better passer, he has better long shots, he's faster with the ball at his feet too which matters even though Aubameyang is a bit faster off the ball, better close control and first touch, and I really don't see a significant work rate difference at all. Bale is also stronger.

I mean look at this:

Aubameyang isn't really doing much special except being extremely clinical atm. The defending is pretty atrocious too (look how many goals he scores on poor touches). Look at Bale with Wales or with Spurs before he went to Madrid where the team is set up differently...he is the complete package. I think right now Madrid is a pretty toxic environment TBH.

Then you haven't watched BVB game. Auba constantly presses. Bale was good at Spurs because he was allowed to do what he wanted and he was taking like 12 shots a game Laughing

Yea because all of Baes goals scored where not to do with poor defending. Bale would look a good as a big fish in a small pond. At madrid he looks like a clown because he is technically average compared to all his teammates and La Liga is not a kick and rush League like the EPL.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:36 pm

Not to mention Auba had 25 goals and 10 assists last season for Dortmund, which equals Bale's best year at Spurs.... and is on pace to score 50 this season.

It's not even close. Auba is a monster... and Jibers, he's good in the air too. Very good.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:43 pm

Yes, Auba is quite good on the air. Socred some great headers with him on FIFA.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:47 pm

sportsczy wrote:Not to mention Auba had 25 goals and 10 assists last season for Dortmund, which equals Bale's best year at Spurs.... and is on pace to score 50 this season.

It's not even close. Auba is a monster... and Jibers, he's good in the air too. Very good.

I know he is good in the air but that's one area I would say Bale might be better. Bale is also good in the air.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2