Do you think players should be allowed to using doping to recover from injurys faster?

+5
VendettaRed07
CBarca
Tomwin Lannister
Mr Nick09
guest7
9 posters

Go down

Do you think players should be allowed to using doping to recover from injurys faster? Empty Do you think players should be allowed to using doping to recover from injurys faster?

Post by guest7 Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:52 pm

Personally I think it should be allowed. It could speed up recovery time by 2 weeks I read
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Do you think players should be allowed to using doping to recover from injurys faster? Empty Re: Do you think players should be allowed to using doping to recover from injurys faster?

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:01 pm

this is like asking if you would invite a rapist into your home to give your kids sex ed
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Do you think players should be allowed to using doping to recover from injurys faster? Empty Re: Do you think players should be allowed to using doping to recover from injurys faster?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:02 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:this is like asking if you would invite a rapist into your home to give your kids sex ed

Don't think that's entirely true.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:07 pm

opening the doorway to doping is a slippery slope you dont want to take.

doping to quickly recover is the same as doping to improve performances. you are doing something unnatural to improve your performance
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:09 pm

No.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Then players will start to dope all the time then, and when they test positive theyll just say "Oh l was recovering from an injury".

Well have dopers everywhere. Football will be the new early-mid 2000s MLB where just everyone cheats all the time
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:30 pm

I think doping should be banned in general as otherwise the people who don't want to poison themselves would have no chance.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Everyone needs some clembuterol every now and then..
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:47 pm

If its a long term injury I think its only fair to do it.. like at least 3 months long. Otherwise its an invitation for players to fake injuries n get boosts
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:18 pm

I'm pretty sure any proof of you using any doping will only last 3 days or so (depending on person ofc), so if you have had a injury you have a valid reason for using it. If you're using it 3 days before a matchday, maybe not so much.

Although I agree with rwo, it will force a lot of players who don't want to use any toxic substances to do so.. But at the same time I don't see how it's no different than using morphine/drugs/any painkiller. Medication for injurys are common, but I do see your point
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:00 pm

It will only escalate
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down