Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours V4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V4

Post by Khaled Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:29 am

Khaled wrote:

Ter Stegan [Reina]

Alves [Montoya] - Pique [Bartra] - Benatia [Bagnack?] - Alba [Adriano]

Xavi /Gundogan - Busquets [Song/Samper] - Iniesta/Cesc [Roberto?]

Alexis/Pedro - Messi [Rafinha] - Neymar [Adama]

Deulofeu will probably return to Barcelona next season, but I think he needs another season at Everton. Especially after his recent injury...

OUT
- Masche to Napoli = 20M
- Tello to the EPL = 10M
- Valdes [free] probably to Monaco
- Pinto [retire]
- Puyol [retire] as much as I hate to say it, but its better for him to retire now, his injuries has hurt him too much. But, the club should give him a role that allows him to stay close to the squad.
- We should also get some few millions from selling JDS, Cuenca, Bojan and Afellay.

IN
- Gundogan? 25M
- Benatia? 20M
- Ter Stegan? 10M
- Reina? 5M
- Rafinha back from loan.
- Adama, Bagnack and Samper promoted to the 1st team.

we won't pay much, we might also buy a 4th CB although I would like to see Bagnack taking a chance...
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:13 am

Reina would be free, his contract with Liverpool ends this summer. I think Gundogan and Benatia, while worthy targets, would be very hard to get. No deulofeu?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:26 am

Deulofeu should stay one more year at Everton.
Especially while we still hold Tello Cuenca Pedro Sanchez and newer upcoming wingers such as adama.
Reina wont come if Atletico Madrid want him as a starter, he wont come for us unless we give him #1
Ter Stegan seems the most logical choice as Courtois wont be sold Mourinho rather let him rot in the bench.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:54 am

According to transfermarkt, Reina's contract is until 2016...
few weeks ago, MD or Sport mentioned that Reina was on his way o sign with Barcelona. Valdes decided to stay one more year, that's why Reina joined Napoli on one year loan!

We will need 2 GKs if Pinto leaves next summer!

If Barcelona are serious about Benatia and Gundogan, don't think it would be hard to convince them to join. Both should be affordable...
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:30 am

as much as people want Mash to be sold, i can not see thats happening....so forget about it.....
It would be great to have Gundogan but a difficult transfer no doubt. Also din hear too much rumous linking him with us. so don think thats a possibility.
Should we buy Reina for 5 m. if free , no say. But lately i simply din like him.
I also agree that a year more in EPL would be better for Defolou but then again i hope he does not start loving the fast paced league that suits more to his playing....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:53 am

I can't imagine Gündogan leaving Dortmund before summer. There's a world cup coming, and he hasn't played at all this season, only started training again now.

In summer it may well be possible as his contract ends 2015, they're trying to renew now but if he doesn't go for it he will be sold in summer.
Reports say Real want him but after the Sahin thing he would be nuts to choose Real over you.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:47 pm

Khaled wrote:

Pinto wants to stay.

Besides, I would rather have Masip than Reina for a variety of reasons.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:48 pm

@Mr_Bundesliga:

Watzke: Gündogan won't leave BVB on a free transfer… He'll either extend or be sold in the summer. Decision on extension expected "soon"
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I can't imagine Gündogan leaving Dortmund before summer. There's a world cup coming, and he hasn't played at all this season, only started training again now.

In summer it may well be possible as his contract ends 2015, they're trying to renew now but if he doesn't go for it he will be sold in summer.
Reports say Real want him but after the Sahin thing he would be nuts to choose Real over you.

Yeah, I am speaking about next summer regarding the CM [Gundogan].

I think we need a CB now, hope we try to get Benatia in January [He can play in the UCL]. I would also try to get Agger if Benatia's transfer didn't go well, both would be big improvements playing instead of "Masche"!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Barcelona winger Cristian Tello (22) is close to joining English club Liverpool on loan until the end of the season. [radiomarca barcastuff]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:01 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Khaled wrote:

Pinto wants to stay.

Besides, I would rather have Masip than Reina for a variety of reasons.

Bartomeu said that the decision id Pinto is going to stay or leave/retire will be made in February!

Having Ter Stegan and Masip for next season, 2 inexperienced GKs is not a smart plan!
Don't know... Let's see what's Barca's plans...

EDIT: we all forgot about OIER Very Happy He's the 3rd Gk now!
He has contract until June 2015.

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:47 pm

Does it matter if he is inexperienced? What are you suggesting will happen? Ter Stegan is too inexperienced/lacking in confidence/not good enough at some point and we will turn to starting Riena?

What good is that, signing one of the best young goalies in the world and then dropping him in the first sign of trouble?

For me a back up is a back up. Just like an inexperienced guy backs up Joe Hart, another backs up De Gea, another backs up Courtois and so on.

And if its that big a worry, just retain Pinto.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:59 pm

Is Gündoğan good? Is he comfortable playing deep? Is he composed on the ball? Is he mobile? How about his passing?

Regarding Benatia, he'll be a typical Zubi signing. Sign a guy who's had one good season and overpay for him. Approved Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:03 pm

danyjr wrote:Is Gündoğan good? Is he comfortable playing deep? Is he composed on the ball? Is he mobile? How about his passing?

Regarding Benatia, he'll be a typical Zubi signing. Sign a guy who's had one good season and overpay for him. Approved Laughing

Yes, yes but would be a waste if he was restricted to it, yes, very and its pretty good but not outstanding by any means.

My opinion anyway.

Still not sure if he is the guy for us, he could be.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:06 pm

danyjr wrote:Is Gündoğan good? Is he comfortable playing deep? Is he composed on the ball? Is he mobile? How about his passing?

Gundogan is legit, checks all of that.

As far as Benatia goes, he's been great even when he was with Udinese. If you do sign him, he would improve your defense for sure. He's tall and good in the air. Only 26 so you can get plenty of years out of him. He's quick and is capable of moving up the pitch with the ball at his feet, nothing special in that aspect though.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:17 pm

The Franchise wrote:
danyjr wrote:Is he comfortable playing deep?

yes but would be a waste if he was restricted to it

But based on all I can rely for the time being as I don't watch him play (stats Proud ) he doesn't really score much or assist. Meaning he may be better playing from deep and orchestrating i.e. Xavi role? I mean he don't seem like he's Rakitić who would get the ball from deep and go and score further up.

The Franchise wrote:Still not sure if he is the guy for us, he could be.
Who would?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Casciavit wrote:As far as Benatia goes, he's been great even when he was with Udinese. If you do sign him, he would improve your defense for sure. He's tall and good in the air. Only 26 so you can get plenty of years out of him. He's quick and is capable of moving up the pitch with the ball at his feet, nothing special in that aspect though.
I understand that he's been playing well but you'd still be paying too much for him. Especially with Roma owning him and him being on fire.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:26 pm

Gundogan would be a great option for you guys. He's more of a dictating CM than a goalscoring one, if he does come he would probably replace Xavi. He's good at passing and he's really quick and agile/mobile. He was originally a CAM, but Klopp converted him to a CM and he's been great.

He's also capable of getting past his man and has great ball control. He's definitely more attacking minded than Sahin and helps the attack more than him, some would say he's a creative box to box CM, if that makes any sense. Likes to drop deep to set the tempo, but is not afraid of getting past his man and joining the attack and getting closer to the goal. He's a great player for a counter attacking system as well, would definitely give you a lot more variety.

Dany, do you not remember how he raped Madrid's midfield last year? Alonso, Khedira and Modric were destroyed by him lmao.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:42 pm

danyjr wrote:
Casciavit wrote:As far as Benatia goes, he's been great even when he was with Udinese. If you do sign him, he would improve your defense for sure. He's tall and good in the air. Only 26 so you can get plenty of years out of him. He's quick and is capable of moving up the pitch with the ball at his feet, nothing special in that aspect though.
I understand that he's been playing well but you'd still be paying too much for him. Especially with Roma owning him and him being on fire.

Well I'm not sure how true the rumours are, but if Barca do want him he would probably accept a move. However, you would probably have to overpay. But if you want a top class CB to help your defensive issues you need to pay up. Roma will want lots of money, but I'm certain he would fix a lot of your issues.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:42 pm

danyjr wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
danyjr wrote:Is he comfortable playing deep?

yes but would be a waste if he was restricted to it

But based on all I can rely for the time being as I don't watch him play (stats Proud) he doesn't really score much or assist. Meaning he may be better playing from deep and orchestrating i.e. Xavi role? I mean he don't seem like he's Rakitić who would get the ball from deep and go and score further up.

The Franchise wrote:Still not sure if he is the guy for us, he could be.
Who would?

Players we cant get, like Vidal Laughing

Convinced we need a midfielder who offers some dynamism and defensive skills. Obviously they have to actually be able to play also.

As for Gundogan, I see him in a similar mold to a Moutinho. He is a player first and foremost, no question, but he has some dynamism in his play. In the counter attack he can open you up. But he puts a shift in defensively, applies pressure and drops back. You know I am not really a stats guy so I couldnt really debate his numbers, I really dont pay attention to those.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:55 pm

Casciavit wrote:Gundogan would be a great option for you guys. He's more of a dictating CM than a goalscoring one, if he does come he would probably replace Xavi. He's good at passing and he's really quick and agile/mobile. He was originally a CAM, but Klopp converted him to a CM and he's been great.

He's also capable of getting past his man and has great ball control. He's definitely more attacking minded than Sahin and helps the attack more than him, some would say he's a creative box to box CM, if that makes any sense. Likes to drop deep to set the tempo, but is not afraid of getting past his man and joining the attack and getting closer to the goal. He's a great player for a counter attacking system as well, would definitely give you a lot more variety.

Dany, do you not remember how he raped Madrid's midfield last year? Alonso, Khedira and Modric were destroyed by him lmao.

Yes, Gündogan indeed is an incredible commanding all-round midfielder. He was the best Dortmund player everytime we met them last 2 seasons.
It's no coincidence Dortmund have been inconsistent since he's injured, as he was the engine of their midfield.

Will be interesting to see how fast he can regain his form after this long back injury. I wish him all the best, as I like him a lot, very smart kid.
Still think it would be better for him to stay a little longer at Dortmund, but if Barca comes knocking what are you going to do.
Can't imagine him going to Real, he's got his teammate Sahin as a living and breathing example of what can happen to your promising career...
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Casciavit wrote:Dany, do you not remember how he raped Madrid's midfield last year? Alonso, Khedira and Modric were destroyed by him lmao.
I think BVB as a team nullified Madrid's midfield so I'm a little reluctant to give all the credit to Gündoğan. Besides during those last 10 minutes in Bernabéu BVB's midfield was non-existent. I guess you can attribute that to BVB nervously trying to protect their fragile lead. Again, I haven't watched the guy enough to judge him much.
The Franchise wrote:Players we cant get, like Vidal Laughing

Convinced we need a midfielder who offers some dynamism and defensive skills. Obviously they have to actually be able to play also.

As for Gundogan, I see him in a similar mold to a Moutinho. He is a player first and foremost, no question, but he has some dynamism in his play. In the counter attack he can open you up. But he puts a shift in defensively, applies pressure and drops back. You know I am not really a stats guy so I couldnt really debate his numbers, I really dont pay attention to those.
If he's similar to Moutinho then I already like him. I guess he's more of a box to box than a regista then. I wonder how that'd work at Barça without completely making Busquets inert, at least when attacking.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:42 pm

Of what I watched of Gundogan, I see a very good player. Are we interested in him? Because I'd be very happy if so.

I'd say he's a step down from Thiago in terms of pure talent, but he's still a very good young player who I think would be a good option to "replace" Xavi, if Thiago can't (and we threw that option out of the window, at least for now).
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by laxman363 Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:06 pm

I dont think a midfielder is a priority now. We need a GK and a CB more. A CB is more imminent.
laxman363
laxman363
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next