Who do you think is the most suitable captain for us now.

+7
Rossoneri Ninja
Milantildeath
Kaladin
Eivindo
Forza
Valkyrja
unicorn_fang
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who do you think is the most suitable captain for us now.  Empty Who do you think is the most suitable captain for us now.

Post by unicorn_fang Tue 10 Sep 2013, 12:57

Kaka? or Montolivo? To respect our history, the captain should be Abbiati,but he can't get into the field too much during the match. Balotelli?can't control himself. Montolivo just played two seasons for us. Kaka is too polite.
so who is the right captain in your mind now?
unicorn_fang
unicorn_fang
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the most suitable captain for us now.  Empty Re: Who do you think is the most suitable captain for us now.

Post by Valkyrja Tue 10 Sep 2013, 13:02

De Sciglio Smile
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the most suitable captain for us now.  Empty Re: Who do you think is the most suitable captain for us now.

Post by unicorn_fang Tue 10 Sep 2013, 13:14

Valkyrja wrote:De Sciglio Smile
Yeah, I deem him as our Milan's new Maldini. But don't you think he is too young? Maldini began to be the captain at 26. Balotelli won't bend to him.
unicorn_fang
unicorn_fang
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue 10 Sep 2013, 13:35

Montolivo is our captain now. Kaka was only captain in that friendly because Monty was on NT duty. Abbiati is not captain material. He is barely 1st XI material really. He could be on his way out at season's end. De Sciglio could take over once Monty is retired or has left the club. I always think it is better to have a defender as the captain because they are going to be locked-in starters for long periods of time. Strikers often get subbed off and I think that the captaincy can distract them from their job. With some more experience, De Sciglio will hopefully become an authoritative and highly respected leader in the locker-room.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn_fang Tue 10 Sep 2013, 14:32

Forza wrote:Montolivo is our captain now. Kaka was only captain in that friendly because Monty was on NT duty. Abbiati is not captain material. He is barely 1st XI material really. He could be on his way out at season's end. De Sciglio could take over once Monty is retired or has left the club. I always think it is better to have a defender as the captain because they are going to be locked-in starters for long periods of time. Strikers often get subbed off and I think that the captaincy can distract them from their job. With some more experience, De Sciglio will hopefully become an authoritative and highly respected leader in the locker-room.

agree with you, who is the vice-captain officially?
unicorn_fang
unicorn_fang
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue 10 Sep 2013, 14:51

unicorn_fang wrote:
Forza wrote:Montolivo is our captain now. Kaka was only captain in that friendly because Monty was on NT duty. Abbiati is not captain material. He is barely 1st XI material really. He could be on his way out at season's end. De Sciglio could take over once Monty is retired or has left the club. I always think it is better to have a defender as the captain because they are going to be locked-in starters for long periods of time. Strikers often get subbed off and I think that the captaincy can distract them from their job. With some more experience, De Sciglio will hopefully become an authoritative and highly respected leader in the locker-room.
agree with you, who is the vice-captain officially?
Abbiati
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue 10 Sep 2013, 15:03

Perhaps giving it to Balotelli would make him think twice before doing some silly stuff?
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn_fang Tue 10 Sep 2013, 15:15

Eivindo wrote:Perhaps giving it to Balotelli would make him think twice before doing some silly stuff?
:D No, we can't give him any opportunity to get close to the referee.
unicorn_fang
unicorn_fang
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue 10 Sep 2013, 15:18

MDS is our youth product too, whereas Balo is a former Inter player.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue 10 Sep 2013, 15:26

I think Montolivo will be our captain for a while now, we'll evaluate who's suitable post-Montolivo
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn_fang Tue 10 Sep 2013, 15:35

no one mentioned Abate? Because his father is Inter? as I remember Abate's first show at San Siro is season 03/04.
unicorn_fang
unicorn_fang
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue 10 Sep 2013, 15:39

I love Abate to death, but after the whole Zenit fiasco and trying to sell him abroad, i don't know what his future will hold
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn_fang Tue 10 Sep 2013, 15:49

El Shaarawy wrote:I love Abate to death, but after the whole Zenit fiasco and trying to sell him abroad, i don't know what his future will hold
He is 27, and I believe he is the best RD in the world now. when Ambrosini transferred, I thought he should be the vice-captain. Aggressive and brave.
unicorn_fang
unicorn_fang
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed 11 Sep 2013, 07:55

If it were up to me it would surly be Abbiati.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn_fang Wed 11 Sep 2013, 08:19

Milantildeath wrote:If it were up to me it would surly be Abbiati.
Captain's major job on the field is to battle with the referee and rivals. I don't think Abbiati have enough time and stamina to do this. He will be very busy due to our defense line Very Happy
unicorn_fang
unicorn_fang
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed 11 Sep 2013, 08:22

he doesn't have enough stamina to go and talk to refs rofl
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed 11 Sep 2013, 12:18

It's funny because it's true
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed 11 Sep 2013, 17:49

Keepers are captain's all of the time, if he doesn't have the stamina to jog over and talk to the ref on a stoppage he shouldn't be a professional footballer. Ridiculous accusations mate, he is old, but not paralyzed.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn_fang Wed 11 Sep 2013, 17:59

Milantildeath wrote:Keepers are captain's all of the time, if he doesn't have the stamina to jog over and talk to the ref on a stoppage he shouldn't be a professional footballer. Ridiculous accusations mate, he is old, but not paralyzed.  
Hi Buddy, take it easy, just kidding Very Happy I respect him, just feel our defense is not trustworthy, so Abbiati will be busy cleaning up the mess of them. don't have time to fight with ref. Smile
unicorn_fang
unicorn_fang
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed 11 Sep 2013, 18:23

Again this discussion Laughing  Montolivo is our captain , he will remain our captain , end.

Kaka will probably be the vice-captain , which is very good. As for Abbiati , he's 36 . He won't be here for long and this is a new , young Milan. They need a captain who they can look up to in the years to come. Abbiati is a valuable presence for the team , but not too long from now he'll be gone from the roster.

He gave the armband to Montolivo , because himself knows it's for the best. As for a keeper being the captain , there's absolutely no issue whatsoever. Many great captains were keepers , like Kahn or Casillas. In any case , if there's need , the captain is obliged to talk with the ref , so .. doesn't matter where he finds himself on the pitch.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu 12 Sep 2013, 00:50

unicorn_fang wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:Keepers are captain's all of the time, if he doesn't have the stamina to jog over and talk to the ref on a stoppage he shouldn't be a professional footballer. Ridiculous accusations mate, he is old, but not paralyzed.  
Hi Buddy, take it easy, just kidding Very Happy  I respect him, just feel our defense is not trustworthy, so Abbiati will be busy cleaning up the mess of them. don't have time to fight with ref.  Smile
I wasn't mad, just feel that Abbiati should be the captain. We have always had a hierarchical way of doing things at Milan, rather than just playing good the season before. Don't get me wrong, I love Monty, just feel like he doesn't deserve it as much as Saint Cristo.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2013, 04:19

i think kaka deserves captain. he is the most wisest guy and he is a champion.

i know galliani said montolivo will still remain captain and kaka as vice captain but nevertheless ricky deserves more than montolivo.

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Thu 12 Sep 2013, 14:31

I think things are better left as they are... Monto as captain, Kaka as vice and Abbiati as 3rd choice

Though, at some point in the future I will love to see either Abate or De Sciglio as captain
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu 12 Sep 2013, 14:59

Kaka would be Milan's captain today had he not left . Everybody understands that , hence why he is one of the captains days since his return . Some could even argue that was a tad too generous (i disagree tbh , but still) I love Kaka , but being vice-captain is just what he actualy deserves.

Montolivo has earned that armband and during a very difficult period. And most important of all , he's very capable , willing and good at being a leader . He has every single requirement needed and he's always faultless as to what a captain is supposed to be on the field.

I even used to give him the armband in Pes a few months before he took it officialy Laughing

in any case , being a vice-captain is still being a captain. On top of all that , you have to look at the greater picture ; how do you think Montolivo would feel about it ? How would you feel about that , if you were in Montolivo's place ? I am especially happy that he is our captain today , because he wasn't given anything , he earned the armband and he proved himself as one time and time again.

I somehow find this thread a tiny bit dissapointing , because Montolivo has been simply great as the captain.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu 12 Sep 2013, 15:16

Future captain is El Shaarawy. Maldini, Costacurta, Albertini, Tassoti etc all speak of his leadership within the locker room in spite of his age as his on-field manner in which he carries himself is a covenant to it. As of now, he is too young.

Abbiati is wonderful leader, yet the problem stems from him not being able to win the faith between the sticks due to his inconsistency and baffling howlers. You cannot have a captain who cannot lead by example no matter what the leader he is.

Mexes another leader, so is Bonera at times, as is De Sciglio. Abate is content with staying 2nd fiddle as observed by his behaviour.

Kaka should be our captain? On what basis? Because he returns after a week long haggling with wages (with another company funding his move) and just because he is our Golden Boy? *bleep* off Laughing

Montolivo busted his ass last year and set example from midfield and was groomed by Ambrosini for the armband. He was promised the armband and so far has done an excellent job in carrying our Lombardian colori.

What has Kaka done to deserve our armband despite proving *bleep* all in his return?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum