Who do you think is the most suitable captain for us now.

+7
Rossoneri Ninja
Milantildeath
Kaladin
Eivindo
Forza
Valkyrja
unicorn_fang
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who do you think is the most suitable captain for us now.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think is the most suitable captain for us now.

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:16 pm

Future captain is El Shaarawy. Maldini, Costacurta, Albertini, Tassoti etc all speak of his leadership within the locker room in spite of his age as his on-field manner in which he carries himself is a covenant to it. As of now, he is too young.

Abbiati is wonderful leader, yet the problem stems from him not being able to win the faith between the sticks due to his inconsistency and baffling howlers. You cannot have a captain who cannot lead by example no matter what the leader he is.

Mexes another leader, so is Bonera at times, as is De Sciglio. Abate is content with staying 2nd fiddle as observed by his behaviour.

Kaka should be our captain? On what basis? Because he returns after a week long haggling with wages (with another company funding his move) and just because he is our Golden Boy? *bleep* off Laughing

Montolivo busted his ass last year and set example from midfield and was groomed by Ambrosini for the armband. He was promised the armband and so far has done an excellent job in carrying our Lombardian colori.

What has Kaka done to deserve our armband despite proving *bleep* all in his return?

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the most suitable captain for us now.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think is the most suitable captain for us now.

Post by uzonero Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:31 pm

Most milan fans here are just being too emotional and sentimental towards Kaka..
He used to be our golden boy and I agree it's kinda refreshing seeing him in the team once again but he hasn't done anything yet to deserve the armband
All these talks about Kaka deserving the armband are just downright stupid.. If I were Galliani I wouldn't even have made him the vice.. I understand they are trying to make him feel at home and regain confidence but that shouldn't be at other players' detriment.. He has to earn the armband, it shouldn't be given on a platter
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:26 pm

Classical GL judgement. Black or white , no middle ground whatsoever Laughing 

Ok , he's not supposed to be the main captain after 4 years of absence , but being the vice-captain after 7 wonderfull years , he deserves that actualy. Again , he would be the captain today had he stayed and none of you would even think of these things.

Cut the crup about Kaka please guys ; in fact , i agree with you actualy , no he shouldn't be our captain just because he's Kaka , but even if he hadn't been offered to wear the armband in Montolivo's absence , he would still be a natural leader both on and off the field anyway Laughing . Not sure why you think so negative about it.

And Arq , please. Please . He hasn't even played one match yet , let him play one match and then say he did fk all , come on now , didn't see that coming from you . But anyway.. i get it you didn't want Kaka back , you have your reasons .

What you missed? neglecting to see? don't want to admit? don't know what really , is that Kaka was actualy brought back to have exactly such a role in Milan .. making him one of the captains is simply an act that will only enhance that purpose , what's so wrong about that .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:11 pm

arq bitter on kaka return...

wtf...

anyway i dont care less.

important thing is he will contribute more than boateng ever did

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:39 pm

Again, both of you have the notion that I am bitter about his return, yet do not know my intrinsic excitement to see his return.

Yet I choose to think objectively this time after being inflicted the pain from Sheva's return and Milan's general sense of nostalgia to which our fans are capital cretins to fall for. Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Ronaldo (exception) as the latter 2 sucked us yet bought since we are suckers for nostalgia.

We were promised a youth project to which has been in ailment after buying a 29 year old average Matri and a Kaka who is quite over the hill. It represents us falling back to our old ways in sacrifice for future prospects, who actually happen to be currently even better than what those two are.

I hear bullshit on the "sacrifices" he made to return to Milan despite haggling with his father and a 3rd party company to lower his already absurd wages to wages to which he STILL is not worth. You don't sacrifice expenditure of bringing back a has-been legend when you could have acquired better, younger prospects who are actually malleable and choose to evolve their game, unlike Kaka who still hasn't come to terms with the loss of his pace.

Maybe he can hit a great stride of form due to an environment that chooses to nurture him, a familiar ground of his best days. Where he can cope with his loss of pace, where he isn't played out of position and is appreciated to what he still can contribute.

Believe it or not, I hold great excitement on his return, what he can provide in tutelage, how he can evolve his role, what he can contribute. Yet in the economic designation of choice to selection ratio, Kaka is the last person I wanted given it doesn't represent anything from us, except the board having us fall prey once again to a signing which didn't make sense, but it does it us.

Contribute more than Boateng? If you watched Kaka for Real Madrid, you'd understand why their fans wanted him benched so badly. Quite frankly he was rubbish.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:09 am

Arq: I think part of the issue is Milan's transfer market strategy. Oftentimes I've seen our management go after bargains as opposed to following our team needs, i.e., Ibrahimovic. I'm not saying that these moves have not worked in our favor, however I was happy upon hearing we had a new blueprint.

After securing our place in the Champions League, I really had some high hopes for the rest of the market. That was not quite the case...I still don't understand the move for Matri (I thought we were better off putting that money towards another position). Anyway, this has already been discussed at length, so I will stop there.

As for the Kaka contributing more than Boateng: I think people mean that Kaka can offer more to the CAM position. We all know Boateng has these insane moments, but I believe will give us more consistency in that position. I think Kaka will make the players around him better (via better service) and give our game more of a flow.

Another buddy of mine mentioned that Kaka and Robinho seem to have a good chemistry together.

All in all, the moves we made seem more short term oriented and that worries me. Only time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:20 am

Arquitescu wrote:Again, both of you have the notion that I am bitter about his return, yet do not know my intrinsic excitement to see his return.

Yet I choose to think objectively this time after being inflicted the pain from Sheva's return and Milan's general sense of nostalgia to which our fans are capital cretins to fall for. Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Ronaldo (exception) as the latter 2 sucked us yet bought since we are suckers for nostalgia.

We were promised a youth project to which has been in ailment after buying a 29 year old average Matri and a Kaka who is quite over the hill. It represents us falling back to our old ways in sacrifice for future prospects, who actually happen to be currently even better than what those two are.

I hear bullshit on the "sacrifices" he made to return to Milan despite haggling with his father and a 3rd party company to lower his already absurd wages to wages to which he STILL is not worth. You don't sacrifice expenditure of bringing back a has-been legend when you could have acquired better, younger prospects who are actually malleable and choose to evolve their game, unlike Kaka who still hasn't come to terms with the loss of his pace.

Maybe he can hit a great stride of form due to an environment that chooses to nurture him, a familiar ground of his best days. Where he can cope with his loss of pace, where he isn't played out of position and is appreciated to what he still can contribute.

Believe it or not, I hold great excitement on his return, what he can provide in tutelage, how he can evolve his role, what he can contribute. Yet in the economic designation of choice to selection ratio, Kaka is the last person I wanted given it doesn't represent anything from us, except the board having us fall prey once again to a signing which didn't make sense, but it does it us.

Contribute more than Boateng? If you watched Kaka for Real Madrid, you'd understand why their fans wanted him benched so badly. Quite frankly he was rubbish.
why do you have to be so negative about kaka's form. matri's purchase was a waste even though i rate him, and it was allegri's choice, the guy whom you so highly regard, while we had serious emergency at the defense!

we got kaka for free, we have pushed him into our budget cap, with boateng gone, saponara injured we had no attacking midfielder, we might have to settle with montolivo as AM, nobody wants to see that.

sure kaka and matri purchase contradicts with our youth policy, but kaka purchase made sense, we didnt just buy kaka to see him return believing that he would be like kaka of heydeys. he was simply here to fill the void left by boateng, foremost.

kaka has brought enthusiam and happiness to lot of fans, milan fans ... well i will consider you are not one of them. you say intrinsic excitement lol, i dont find it ONE BIT !!!!! if you feel kaka return brings you intrinsic excitement ... you should able to excuse him of his times at real madrid. besides we know how life at real, is no body settles there.. even in form ozil get kicked out with prejudice..

frankly i am not even expecting ricky to be back to his heydays. as i have already said million times in other thread, as long as he becomes provider, which we have been missing since he left, i dont care about his speed or form. as long as he provides assists helping hand infront of goal to balotelli or el sharawwy so that those guys don't have to save allegri's ass all time with their solo effort.

anyway, if you have b.s. to say about kaka, thats fine, please don't wreck the joy that most milan fans here are enjoying!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:23 am

15000 champions league sold in the first day of ticket sales, as soon as ricky's arrival was announced!!!

and still some people are not happy about his arrival... hahahah thats fine.

before than we had just 5000 tickets sold, if that convinces some people that life was way better before kaka then yea i dont want to waste time trying make people happy because like most milan and ricky fans i am very happy this season, and all we care for is to see happy ricky back in field enjoying a great return, and i am counting days when he makes his 100 milan goals mark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:35 am

ranDOM 10 wrote:Arq: I think part of the issue is Milan's transfer market strategy. Oftentimes I've seen our management go after bargains as opposed to following our team needs, i.e., Ibrahimovic. I'm not saying that these moves have not worked in our favor, however I was happy upon hearing we had a new blueprint.

After securing our place in the Champions League, I really had some high hopes for the rest of the market. That was not quite the case...I still don't understand the move for Matri (I thought we were better off putting that money towards another position). Anyway, this has already been discussed at length, so I will stop there.

As for the Kaka contributing more than Boateng: I think people mean that Kaka can offer more to the CAM position. We all know Boateng has these insane moments, but I believe will give us more consistency in that position. I think Kaka will make the players around him better (via better service) and give our game more of a flow.

Another buddy of mine mentioned that Kaka and Robinho seem to have a good chemistry together.

All in all, the moves we made seem more short term oriented and that worries me. Only time will tell.
pazzini was predicted to make a return by October yet allegri says he is so damn worried about pazzini return while we had niang and petagna!!! i like matri i really do, he has scored goals on huge occasion,  but his purchase i agree didnt make sense at all. matri choice was a sentimental one i think for allegri.
he was given privilege by galliani where to enforce while we had huge defense problems even in midfield yet he went for matri. kaka return was different altogether because as soon as we were qualified for CL, boateng made immediate request to leave, so we had no playmaker. kaka was available. we got him for free, we managed to squeeze him in budget cap, ricky has brought lot of enthusiasm, and happiness. ticket sales went booming all of sudden.
sure its short time but its a good deal, we dont want to have kaka forever either to be like old workhorse. by then we will have saponara ready. not to mention by then hachim mastour will have graduated primavera.

i am not worried, i am infact excited. this 2 years kaka will have to make most of it he is serious professional, he is polite, he is not like anybody, everybody knows kaka here in terms of his dedication, ino one questions him...i dont have to even explain kaka's personality because everyone knows so at this point i am not worried or question about his professionalism how will fare how he will do and all. lets have some faith in our guy who have done so much for us.

it would be not be fair to ask so much of him but as long as he will be provider to balotelli and el sharaawy thats all good news for us right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:40 am

seriously we had boateng complaining about how he didn't find himself other than playmaker, then in mid season i remember him saying oh... i am not 100% ... excuse me but its half season gone... and he still feels he is not 100% back to his best.. then we have almost 2 years now, him out of him. only barca game was a big stimulus to him because he wants to show off his goals.

our assists have dried out... i dont even know where the assist is coming from. its all balotelli or el sharawwy.

so kaka anyday!!! seriously..

kaka in his real madrid form, where people say, he was so bad... still managed to make more assists than anybody that we currently have available.

real madrid fans have these luxury to say anything they want, so they saw kaka bad, they always have best players targets anyway so ultimately kaka succumbed into their wraith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:54 am

For the record, I was happy to see Boateng go and I'm optimistic about Kaka Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:56 am

Matri hmm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:25 am

ranDOM 10 wrote:For the record, I was happy to see Boateng go and I'm optimistic about Kaka Thumbs up
hahaha me too. well, i do respect boateng contribution too. but do you feel if boateng is thinking he has achieved it all at milan?

he would have been such a renowned player had he stayed as RM, like he did in his first season at milan (b2b). unfortunately ibra did lot of favor to him so he had freedom to score lot of goals.

i gotta feeling that he really stamped authority, even allegri couldn't probably want to say anything against him. allegri reportedly wanted him to play as b2b this season but he didnt want that.

ricky can be great for us. we at most times had balotelli mostly himself just being a sole chance creator or scorer. now we have atleast someone whom balotelli and el sharawwy can rely on. and kaka as playmaker means el sharawwy can once more be a threat because kaka is good in finding space, its just balotelli and el shawaary interprets communication well with kaka on pitch

and saponara should be sub for kaka. and hopefully allegri test him in different postions in forward because saponara is a really versatile player.

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn_fang Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:34 pm

"Kaka has told Milan that he doesn't want to receive any wages until he returns from injury"
I think that's the very positive attitude to be a locker room leader.
unicorn_fang
unicorn_fang
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:50 am

unicorn_fang wrote:"Kaka has told Milan that he doesn't want to receive any wages until he returns from injury"
I think that's the very positive attitude to be a locker room leader.
ricky :bow:

silvetre got himself injured i am pretty sure he is enjoying his 1.1 million dollar a year paycheck!! #retard!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2