Niang is injured.

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

UCL: Milan v Celtic - Page 2 Empty Re: UCL: Milan v Celtic

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:13 am

Forza wrote:Niang is injured.
well niang could have been included in the champions league list. it was stated that umbero gandini made the mistake but mino riola came out and said, all the list is first and foremost decided by coach, and even i hate that fat a... i agree with him for the first time. it was a deliberate one by allegri.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:14 pm

JespSwe wrote:
well niang could have been included in the champions league list. it was stated that umbero gandini made the mistake but mino riola came out and said, all the list is first and foremost decided by coach, and even i hate that fat a... i agree with him for the first time. it was a deliberate one by allegri.

I rather trust our manager who played Niang 26 times last year instead of a track record blatant liar in the form of Mino Raiola. Pure conjecture.

Gandini's fault. Not much else to it.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:35 pm

Arquitescu wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

I rather trust our manager who played Niang 26 times last year instead of a track record blatant liar in the form of Mino Raiola. Pure conjecture.

nevertheless the likes of birsa gets nod ahead of saponara and niang???? thats b.s. move by allegri

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Got the 3 points! Bad performance though, Napoli gonna destroy us, but got the 3 pints!
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by TenMenWonTheLeague Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:45 pm

We at least deserved a point from that.
TenMenWonTheLeague
TenMenWonTheLeague
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickinch Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:19 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:
JespSwe wrote:well niang could have been included in the champions league list. it was stated that umbero gandini made the mistake but mino riola came out and said, all the list is first and foremost decided by coach, and even i hate that fat a... i agree with him for the first time. it was a deliberate one by allegri.

nevertheless the likes of birsa gets nod ahead of saponara and niang???? thats b.s. move by allegri
JESP CHILL, Saponara has begun his recovery process from a Sports Hernia, if you look it up you'll see how terrible that is... also Niang was Gandini's mistake, even if he was on the list he'd be injured for this fixture xD
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:22 pm

M99 wrote:Got the 3 points! Bad performance though, Napoli gonna destroy us, but got the 3 pints!
lets we get win, even if it means playing ugly. we need points in league now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:24 pm

TenMenWonTheLeague wrote:We at least deserved a point from that.
u guys had so many chances yet blew it up. so i m sorry mate u guys didnt take the chance so we deserved to win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:25 pm

After their win against Dortmund, Napoli will have a massive confidence boost. Wouldn't be surprised if we they won at the San Siro
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Rickinch wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:I rather trust our manager who played Niang 26 times last year instead of a track record blatant liar in the form of Mino Raiola. Pure conjecture.

JESP CHILL, Saponara has begun his recovery process from a Sports Hernia, if you look it up you'll see how terrible that is... also Niang was Gandini's mistake, even if he was on the list he'd be injured for this fixture xD
well its not not only for this game, but we have many fixtures in CL. obviously saponara is schedule to be back by then. same goes to niang. they could have played more important part than birsa.

ok i am not debating on this anymore ^O^ i am sorry for being pain in the a..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:30 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:After their win against Dortmund, Napoli will have a massive confidence boost. Wouldn't be surprised if we they won at the San Siro
yeah, is abate niang saponara making for next game? i hope so atleast one of them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:13 am

who was MOTM and FOTM for u guys?

for me MOTM was Matri, De Jong ... Matri was hella good tonight as well, for a striker he hold ball well, and without service when he was just on his own he did so much, he even tried to create chances for balotelli and others. Balotelli should have been more supportive.

De jong, again with that disastrous lineup i thought he was briliant, with neat passes, some very good interceptions and goal saving tackles.

FOTM was muntari zapata nocerino robinho zaccardo... muntari even he scored goal, he missed absolutely great opportunity, he was always caught out in counterattack. nocerino has been so usless, its as if he borrow temporary almighty power from ibra for 1 season fame. just one great long range shot is only i can give credit for nocerino tonight. zapata was shaky as ever, and it was mexes who bailed him out again time to time.

we just bought ourselves a lifeline in CL with that win. Ajax game is going to be difficult because they lost big against barca, so they probably want to prove their point

just saw sky sports highlights and bojan was pretty good for them

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:36 am

As i said on chat, i was watching stream. And the quality was so extremely bad and laggy, it was hard to follow

Celtic played tremendously, they could've  bagged a few goals if the weren't so bad at finishing off their chances. I was sure that they were going to score with that indirect FK in our box (Thank God for the wall of China that lined up Laughing) It was a harsh loss for them i suppose, and their manager was fuming everytime they missed a chance

Though i agree with you Jesp, NDJ has to be my MOTM. He was once again immense for, us especially when he drops deep and slots between Zapata and Mexes. I'm sure Celtic would've scored if it hadn't been for him

FOTM has to be Nocerino, i mean how is this guy still in the roster? Seriously, i implore you guys to go rewatch the match and note down ANY pass further than 15 yards that was successful. Defensively he was in shambles, offensively he was non-existent. He just offers industry...with 0 production, you'd think he'd intercept a few passes? Or bring the ball from midfield? *Sigh*

Anyways i'll take this win (Who wouldn't lol?) but their other problems that are still prevalent in our team that i would like to see improved on (Mostly team cohesion) Then again this is our D team lol

Hopefully the boys will be ready for the buttrape that Napoli will present on Saturday
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:27 am

Ugly win , but a win nonetheless. Still celebrated like a lunatic in Zapata's even luckier than Muntari's goal last weekend  Laughing

There's not much to say , Celtic could have left for home with a point here , we had our fair share of luck . Thankfully , we had the right mentality and never paused our efforts for a goal whilst almost all players had in mind the defence as well.

Not sure i want to analyse so match in this game , factors and circumstances are well known to all of us . We actualy did ok at set pieces , though there seemed some uncertainty here and there , but in general lines we weren't that bad. I won't speak about the build up play or the final pass , simply because when Matri has to drop deep and Muntari drive the ball forward , stuff ain't just gonna happen like it's a walk in the park Laughing..i thought Nocerino gave a lot tonight. Sure i wasn't what we call satisfied , but i won't deny his effort . It's not so much in his game to take ala-Montolivo responsibilities but he had to try tonight and in what he is usualy good at , he proved again tonight. Seems to me he has regained some confidence back afterall , i think he is in good form , physically at least. Birsa made some quick moves in attack , let's hope he can repeat and improve some of these during the season. Not that reliable so far , although this was just his 2nd match with Milan. We have to be patient , but i think he may come in handy this season.

In the end , i believe we can say it was an important improvement in comparison with the game in Torino. Glad we won against Celtic , even if it was like that. We never underestimated them , which was wise and we also showed them the respect they deserved with their game . That's exactly what i want to see in matches.

A champions league win always raises our confidence but at times , it can prove complicated to face the next opponent. Thankfully , we face Napoli next time (yes thankfully) Milan won't take them lightly , simply because we cannot afford to. I think they have had a nice stream of games so far , time for some illuminating back to earth reality Laughing. Even being that deplated we can take a similar win against Napoli . Winning Dortmund doesn't mean they are going to walk over us , no by any means. We have a strong team too , obviously not even close to full force , but we can offer them an upset.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:01 am

3 points is 3 points
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TenMenWonTheLeague Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:33 am

In the cold light of day we lacked the cutting edge necessary to win. I thought Mexes was your MOTM he was outstanding. Out of interest who did you think our most impressive players were?
TenMenWonTheLeague
TenMenWonTheLeague
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:35 pm

TenMenWonTheLeague wrote:In the cold light of day we lacked the cutting edge necessary to win. I thought Mexes was your MOTM he was outstanding. Out of interest who did you think our most impressive players were?
Scott Brown for me, was a talisman for the team. Limited our midfield space and distributed some nice passes, he also was astute in going back to defend. Seemed very organized too, a great performance from the Captain IMO
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:38 pm

TenMenWonTheLeague wrote:In the cold light of day we lacked the cutting edge necessary to win. I thought Mexes was your MOTM he was outstanding. Out of interest who did you think our most impressive players were?

I agree , Mesex was great last night . Very solid and calm at the back , good positioning , even drove the ball forward and involved himself in the build up play a few times. Classy performance.

I was impressed by Stokes the most . At first , i thought it better that Boerrigter didn't start , but as the game went on , i realised Stokes is a very good player. Has nice touch , strong , quick , can shoot well , doesn't hesitate . I lmao when hit the crossbar from the free kick and said "f***" lol

Definitely impressed by his overall performance. Samaras did ok as well , though i know him very well. He seemed a bit too cautious last night , even though he came very close to scoring after a great solo effort. I feel if he had a little more freedom near the area , which thankfully never gave him , he would have hurt us this way or the other .

Brown played very well too. I'd say Stokes , Brown , Samaras and Lustig and to an extent , Forster , impressed me the most last night.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2