Rickinch
TenMenWonTheLeague
Forza
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

UCL: Milan v Celtic Empty UCL: Milan v Celtic

Post by Forza Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:23 am

The bottom line is that we need to win this game. I don't care how ugly this gets as long as we win. I think Balo is probably the only player of quality available to us this game, so he will have to carry us to victory.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

UCL: Milan v Celtic Empty Re: UCL: Milan v Celtic

Post by TenMenWonTheLeague Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:51 pm

Your injuries have given me a bit more confidence which probably means Milan will win comfortably.
TenMenWonTheLeague
TenMenWonTheLeague
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickinch Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:05 pm

I'm curious about our frontline... will we see a 4-3-3 with Binho(LW)- Matri(CF)-Balo(RW)? or a 4-3-1-2 with Binho as TQ + Matri and Balo ?
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Milan 1-2 Celtic
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:49 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Milan 1-2 Celtic
dat reverse-jinx Laughing

We have too many important injuries , but i think we can still win. We will suffer , but we should be able to do it. I don't know what Allegri will decide to do . Perhaps he could revert back to 4-3-3 since Kaka got injured , though even Niang is unavailable ( Wtf they did in pre-season ).. If we get on the field in 4-3-1-2 with Robinho as TQ , expecting stuff from Robinho.. don't even mention that Laughing

Such luck.. it's almost inconceivable that all these important players got injured in the space of 1 week or so. Celtic also has a few injuries to deal with , so we should focus on that as well. We have to win all games in theory , but this particular one is a game we simply need to win. We must make a good start to the CL and regain our confidence back. Our last game gave the impression of a team which doesn't believe in themselves , unnaceptable.

I can accept defeats as a fan , i can even accept some bad football , but not such an attitude . We showed real grit against PSV , Milan has to be like that all the time. As long as they prove that mentality , it's all i ask.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:01 pm

Dante wrote:

We have too many important injuries , but i think we can still win. We will suffer , but we should be able to do it. I don't know what Allegri will decide to do . Perhaps he could revert back to 4-3-3 since Kaka got injured , though even Niang is unavailable ( Wtf they did in pre-season ).. If we get on the field in 4-3-1-2 with Robinho as TQ , expecting stuff from Robinho.. don't even mention that Laughing

Such luck.. it's almost inconceivable that all these important players got injured in the space of 1 week or so. Celtic also has a few injuries to deal with , so we should focus on that as well. We have to win all games in theory , but this particular one is a game we simply need to win. We must make a good start to the CL and regain our confidence back. Our last game gave the impression of a team which doesn't believe in themselves , unnaceptable.

I can accept defeats as a fan , i can even accept some bad football , but not such an attitude . We showed real grit against PSV , Milan has to be like that all the time. As long as they prove that mentality , it's all i ask.
That's the thing the players that gave Milan that mentality are all injured now or departed(boateng) and the players that replace them flat out suck.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:20 pm

I get what you say. But they are Milan players still , they have to be in the same state of mind , from Montolivo to Birsa . I don't expect miracles , i understand our players pretty well , what they are capable or not capable of.

I expect to see Milan-Celtic , not Milan's 'reserves'-Celtic . Whoever Allegri brings in , must give 100% . They should not allow themselves to believe that without the injured players , we will suck , that will be the end of the game before it even begins. We have a somewhat ok depth imo and with the right mentality and effort , we can go for the result .

I expect a mediocre performance in terms of build up play and general classic chances , yet i can't find myself to believe we won't win. Celtic will make us suffer for the 3 points , but we still have the players to make their notion reality.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TenMenWonTheLeague Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:36 pm

Dante wrote:

Kayal, Mouyokolo and Forrest are our only injuries. I doubt any of them would've started anyway. As long as Samaras and Boerrigter play we have a chance.
TenMenWonTheLeague
TenMenWonTheLeague
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:57 pm

TenMenWonTheLeague wrote:
Dante wrote:

Kayal, Mouyokolo and Forrest are our only injuries. I doubt any of them would've started anyway. As long as Samaras and Boerrigter play we have a chance.
I see. Samaras had a fine game last time with Greece , assisting the scorer with a great defence splitting pass. I always liked him a lot , though sometimes he does stuff with the ball that are unnecessary , even dangerous when in midfield..i agree, you will need him on form against Milan. Didn't know Celtic signed Boerrigter ? Nice signing , how is he doing at Celtic ? I liked him at Ajax.

Celtic won't make us any favours i believe , add our injury issues and things will be complicated for Milan. I don't know how good you are on counter attacks but unless you catch us in unorganised circumstances at the back , i want to believe we should be ok Laughing

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TenMenWonTheLeague Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Dante wrote:
TenMenWonTheLeague wrote:
Dante wrote:dat reverse-jinx Laughing

I see. Samaras had a fine game last time with Greece , assisting the scorer with a great defence splitting pass. I always liked him a lot , though sometimes he does stuff with the ball that are unnecessary , even dangerous when in midfield..i agree, you will need him on form against Milan. Didn't know Celtic signed Boerrigter ? Nice signing , how is he doing at Celtic ? I liked him at Ajax.

Celtic won't make us any favours i believe , add our injury issues and things will be complicated for Milan. I don't know how good you are on counter attacks but unless you catch us in unorganised circumstances at the back , i want to believe we should be ok Laughing

Counter attacks and set pieces are probably our 2 strong points.

Boerrigter started quite slowly with an injury but he was really good against Hearts and if he continues that form he will prove to be a good signing. We have a lot of pace and height in our team and are physically very strong.

It's one of these games that I genuinely don't even know what team we will play. There are a few guaranteed starters, Our back 5 and Brown, Samaras and Boerrigter
TenMenWonTheLeague
TenMenWonTheLeague
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:30 pm

Lol the funny thing is now we could have needed Boa Razz Oh how the tables turn

Kaka was the best player until he went off Imo, gave everything, and received an ugly tackle, *bleep* Torino!
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:36 pm

I see. I should probably begin to worry even more about tomorrow's game Laughing

Last season we've had immense problems with set pieces. We have dealt with them over the passage of time yet given how we struggle these days at the back , i think Celtic will have all the more reasons to give importance on this.

Being physically sound on the pitch is fine bonus , yet perhaps we can match that with tactics , even though we do have serious absentes to have such delusions right now Laughing

Anyhow , it should be an open game . I'd like my chances for a point or three if i were a Celtic fan, actualy. You will play us under during a difficult moment , we have only recently changed formation and have so many important injuries. I really mean it you have a chance and i think you will score a goal at least.

I still think we will win obviously , if we get it right and we have the right mentality , we should be able to snatch a 2-1 win. I don't expect anything great tbh , we can very easily drop points for all i know but unless you take your chances early , we should have the upper hand .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:41 pm

Eivindo wrote:Lol the funny thing is now we could have needed Boa :POh how the tables turn

Kaka was the best player until he went off Imo, gave everything, and received an ugly tackle, *bleep* Torino!
Kaka gave 100% , even though Balotelli , Muntari and Robinho didn't offer back anything as a result. Kaka gets off and until Muntari's luckiest-i-have-ever-seen goal , we were simply tragic. His goal woke us up and we got to the penalty , but without Kaka we were horrible.

Well , it's not to say that Kaka had a great game , because he hadn't actualy , but he did provide the beginnings or connections for many chances to break through , yet they kept failing because of the rest players around him not playing on par. He got tired eventualy and after that tackle outside of their area , he asked to be subbed .

Such a pity , we can't catch a break sometimes.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Pray for a victory. We are so unbelievably bad right now.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:02 pm

Celtic good in set pieces?

I humbly change my prediction

Milan 1-3 Celtic
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Tbh, I dont see what big club would keep their trainer if they lost to Celtic at home, but at the same time, this is a cheap Milan, and it costs money to fire Allegri Razz Sort of sad and funny cause its true.

For some time it seemed like some sort of 4-3-3 was our future, aswell as the primavera, but that just changed cause we wanted Kaka back? What kind of experiment is this? We are looking for cheap ways out of every tricky situation, but Im not sure it exists.

Thinking about our future; I am nervous of what is going to happen when Berlu is gone. We cant have a woman running this club, it will end up like Roma with the Sensis
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:48 pm

OMG CL football is back, those are the moments when I wish something happens and games are postponed....
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 pm

Go Kopenhavn Rolling Eyes 
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:54 am

Dante wrote:
Eivindo wrote:Lol the funny thing is now we could have needed Boa :POh how the tables turn

Kaka gave 100% , even though Balotelli , Muntari and Robinho didn't offer back anything as a result. Kaka gets off and until Muntari's luckiest-i-have-ever-seen goal , we were simply tragic. His goal woke us up and we got to the penalty , but without Kaka we were horrible.

Well , it's not to say that Kaka had a great game , because he hadn't actualy , but he did provide the beginnings or connections for many chances to break through , yet they kept failing because of the rest players around him not playing on par. He got tired eventualy and after that tackle outside of their area , he asked to be subbed .

Such a pity , we can't catch a break sometimes.
that SOB cesare bovo... i was surprised we didnt get penalty for that and him atleast getting yellow.

anyway it was not kaka's fault that we lost so badly at torino. like u said... emanuelson was piss poor. he was always caught out so badly in defense. muntari was non existent, i always feel that allegri rates him only because he scores goals. because apart from that he is more negative presence than positive. muntari was like everytime he was pissed off he was one step aaway from getting sent off...

robinho.... this guy is finished. completely non existent. everytime he got ball he lost it. anyway i cant believe this is happening to us injury and all.

i am starting to hate international break and prandelli call up. milan should stop taking that pride. because, juve represents their many players, but they have very good backups, so its not their biggest worries. while if our first team players gets injured, we are pretty much left with nobody!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:55 am

i hope milan wins it, even if its ugly win. if we loose this game, things would get very difficult. we have to play away at celtic, and they are damn good at home. not to mention barca and ajax are top teams.

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:20 am

I'm suspecting we will play something along the line of. If Poli can play, then put him in Nocerino's spot.

------------------------Abbiati
Zacc :facepalm: ardo---Zapata------Mexes---------Constant

-----------------------De Jong
----------------Nocerino------Muntari

------------------Robinho/Urby/Birsa
-------------------Balo---------Matri
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:55 pm

Milantildeath wrote:I'm suspecting we will play something along the line of. If Poli can play, then put him in Nocerino's spot.

------------------------Abbiati
Zacc :facepalm: ardo---Zapata------Mexes---------Constant

-----------------------De Jong
----------------Nocerino------Muntari

------------------Robinho/Urby/Birsa
-------------------Balo---------Matri
I think this line-up has decent enough quality to squeeze out a win.. My biggest concern though is the lack of quality players on the bench just in case things ain't going our way
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:27 am

I hear Birsa is going to start, and Poli is called up for the game but probably won't start. Robinho, Poli, Cristante, and Urby aren't terrible options to have coming off the bench.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:47 am

birsa as AM???? :facepalm:

saponara and niang not added in champions league... allegri :facepalm:

Back to top Go down