Conte: 'Juve were lucky'

3 posters

Go down

Conte: 'Juve were lucky' Empty Conte: 'Juve were lucky'

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:29 am

Antonio Conte conceded Juventus were “lucky” to win 2-1 at Chievo with a goal incorrectly disallowed.

The Bianconeri would’ve gone 2-1 down at the Bentegodi had Alberto Paloschi not been wrongly flagged offside.

It was reported Chievo President Luca Campedelli came down after the game to reassure the linesman who made the error.

“Chievo’s sense of fair play is impressive and everyone should follow their example. We were lucky today, because the situation went our way. Having said that, I hope the media won’t go over this incident again and again while ignoring decisions that go against Juventus, such as the penalty on Carlos Tevez with Lazio. We want to help the referees, whereas the media want to cause controversy.

“It’s starting to get a bit repetitive that we go behind on the first chance,” Conte told Mediaset Premium.

“Up until that moment the match was in our hands with Gigi Buffon acting as a spectator. We did well to press the reset button at half-time and turn it around after the break.

“In the locker room I spoke about tactical situations and fortunately my players listen to what I have to say. It’s an important victory for us during a difficult period of the season that made squad rotation necessary.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte: 'Juve were lucky' Empty Re: Conte: 'Juve were lucky'

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:35 am

Conte sees it too

Every fkn time we dominate and the opponents just turn up and score on their first proper attack. It's beyond a joke now

Thankfully we can turn it up and make great comebacks, but we're making it harder than it needs to be ffs.

Buffon is a legend but he's making more blunders every few games than he normally would in half a season.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Conte is the lucky one...oh oh im sorry, I forgot, disparaging remarks against conte are illegal here

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down