S
Juventude
salmano9
DeviAngel
9 posters

Go down

‘Pogba? There is a strategy’ Empty ‘Pogba? There is a strategy’

Post by DeviAngel Fri 11 Oct - 11:23:42

Paul Pogba’s agent has mused that no club would be able to turn down ‘an indecent offer’ for the midfielder, let alone Juventus.

The Bianconeri turned heads yesterday with President Andrea Agnelli’s reflection that the club would be powerless should a large bid come in for the highly-rated Frenchman.

However, on from reports that this would need to be around the €45m mark, the player’s representative has looked to ease concern.

“Not only Italy, but nowhere in the world can you refuse an indecent offer,” Mino Raiola commented to Tuttosport this week.

“And the fans no longer have to worry.

“The player’s renewal? There’s no hurry. Paul is very calm and serene. He is fine where he is. We want to renew with Juventus, but we have our clear strategy.

“Have we already had an offer from elsewhere? No, we have received nothing. And anyway, in that case, Juve would have no reason to worry.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

‘Pogba? There is a strategy’ Empty Re: ‘Pogba? There is a strategy’

Post by salmano9 Fri 11 Oct - 11:29:19

I am worried about his situation! Juve will not refuse a 60m offer... pirlo is aging and we need a replacement Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri 11 Oct - 15:42:18

If a 60m offer came in, Juve would be crazy to turn it down. We could buy a lot of young quality replacements for a lot of positions.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 11 Oct - 16:07:42

Juventude wrote:If a 60m offer came in, Juve would be crazy to turn it down. We could buy a lot of young quality replacements for a lot of positions.
It would be but no one at this point would offer an amount even close to that.I'd say he's about 30-35m right now considering his potential.

We should only sell him when he's nearly on top of his game,starting every week and doing great things in this jersey.Only then we'd get offers of 60m or around that.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri 11 Oct - 16:24:11

Pogba is worth 40-45 mil on the market right now. I mean, Illaramendi was bought for 35 and Kondogbia for 30... they are nowhere near the players that Pogba is. Pogba's ceiling is much, much higher too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri 11 Oct - 20:03:00

Agree about his current value.45 mln is a fair price but he has much more potential.If he keeps growing as a player i think he would be worth the price R.M payed for Bale.

If a 45-50 mln offer came i know it's irresistible but we must wait for a 60+ mln offer to sell a talent like Pogba and spent the money to buy 3-4 other talents.Zouma,Umtiti,Lacazette,Griezman,Thauvin etc. just to give few names
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri 11 Oct - 20:07:36

Griezmann's release clause is 27.5 mil... and that's net. Thauvin's is 25 mil.

Zouma is a good one. Umtiti and Lacazette are overrated imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri 11 Oct - 20:13:27

All were the first names to come in my mind,there are a lot of talents on 10-20 mln price values.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri 11 Oct - 20:33:43

It would be nice if Juve convinced him to put a high release clause in his new contract, but I would guess that he would have to paid very well in order to agree to a clause like that.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat 12 Oct - 8:16:44

Seems like Pogba's off if he does go it's not the end of the world because we can buy the players for a 4-3-3 formation and totally transform our side and actually improve. Asamoah can shift to a central midfielder so we could actually replace pogba with asamoah and he can play as a left central midfielder and be rotated with cheesio and vidal.

marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat 12 Oct - 10:58:31

Pogba wants wages around 5-6 mil according to reports to extend... I don't think Juve will do that.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat 12 Oct - 11:32:09

Wtf 5-6m? I prefer to get amauri back then lol.. jk
3 mil would be fair
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat 12 Oct - 11:43:29

When you have players like Walcott, Goetze, Illaramendi, etc that got wages over 4 mil this past summer, you can understand why Pogba is demanding that much...  not good for Juve.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat 12 Oct - 12:20:06

But the difference was those players came off a good season and were KEY players. They are better than Pogba and they started/start for there respective teams. I doubt Illa gets that much, Gotze and Walcott both deserve 5-6 million wages and they are first team material. Gotze is just coming off from injury so he hasn't played that much.

Pogba isn't even an every game starter to demand that much, not going to happen. Juve won't accept such wages for him atm. 3-4 million would be good, I think. But of course since he's French he deserves the highest of wages Laughing. However, if there is going to be contract talks in the end of the season and Pogba comes off from a brilliant season and overtakes one of MVP's positions on the team, then 5-6 M seems plausible. However as of now he doesn't deserve that sum.

And if Illa does get that much, surprise, surprise its Real Madrid the team that overpays on every single player Laughing Juve are different though and they don't go on with there business like Madrid do. Truth is, Pogba doesn't deserve those wages ATM and I highly doubt Juve would accept those terms.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat 12 Oct - 13:00:04

It's the market... knowing Pogba, if someone is willing to pay and that club is elite, he won't take a discount.  He's neither Italian nor a Juve youth product.  His loyalty is very limited.  He would rather stay... but not at a discount i would imagine unless he's a new man Laughing.

Oh well.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat 12 Oct - 17:58:59

4 mill we'd do

Anything else I doubt it

If he was an undisputed starter and Marchisio was gone, we'd maybe do it

But 6M for a 1st bench option when Buffon has been taking Paycuts willingly and Del Piero himself was on 1 mill a season towards the end? Marotta and Co. just shed a tear.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sun 13 Oct - 3:32:43

It's so frustrating knowing because scrub players from leagues with oil money or overated players by the media force players from Juventus to try and get a pay rise simply because of the market and therefore potentially forcing a sale because the market rewards hype and agents really run the transfer market not the clubs or transfer directors.

This is why football these days is so hard to follow no players have loyalty look at Lewandowski and Gotze for example and even the clubs are unloyal to their players trying to get as much money out of them as possible and selling them against their will.

AND because the transfer and wages are so inflated due to city and the psg's of this world if you want any player of a deceant quality you haveto pay three times the amount their worth and somehow try and come close to matching the astronomical wages.

Rant over, It was fun while it lasted Paul Sad
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down