Strategy Games

4 posters

Go down

Strategy Games Empty Strategy Games

Post by Juveman17 Sat May 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Here is a thread for strategy game series such as the Total War series and Paradox games.

Rome Total War II: HOW FAR WILL YOU GO FOR ROME?

Become the world’s first superpower and command the most incredible and vast war machine of the Ancient world. Dominate the enemies of your glorious empire by military, economic and political means.

Your rise will bring admiration from your followers but will also attract greed and jealousy, even from your closest allies.

Will betrayal strike you down, or will you be the first to turn on old friends? How much are you ready to sacrifice for your vision of Rome? Will you fight to save the Republic, or plot to rule alone as Dictator — as Emperor?

Strategy Games Rome-screen-1

Victoria 2

Victoria II is a grand strategy game played during the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country, guiding it through industrialisation, political reforms, military conquest, and colonization.

Experience an in-depth political simulation where every action you take will have various consequences all over the world. The population will react to your decisions based on their political awareness, social class, as well as their willingness to accept or revolt against their government.

Feel free to add other strategy games as well!
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Strategy Games Empty Re: Strategy Games

Post by Pedram Thu May 16, 2013 2:10 pm

ffs when they are going to release some screenshots for the campaign map, we've seen enough of the battlefields.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:57 am

For anyone interested Crusader Kings 2 has a Game of Thrones mod

Strategy Games Z

Strategy Games Ck2agot042

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:12 am

What is Crusader Kings 2?

rusader Kings II explores one of the defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by the masters of Grand Strategy. Medieval Europe is brought to life in this epic title rife with rich strategic and tactical depth.

Europe is in turmoil. The lands are fragmented into petty fiefs, the emperor struggles with the Pope, and the Holy Father declares that all those who go to liberate the Holy Land will be freed of their sins. Now is the time for greatness.

Increase your lands and fill your coffers, appoint vassals, battle traitors, introduce laws while interacting with hundreds of nobles, and create the most powerful dynasty of medieval Europe. A beleaguered king will always have friends to support him. But beware, as your rule and realm may find trouble when a loyal vassal becomes a bitter rival. Stand ready, increase your prestige, and listen to the world whisper your name in awe.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:15 am

SC2 is totally a strategy game Very Happy

If anyone wants to add me, I'm "deathbybagel" on SC2: HotS, I'll be getting back into SC2 now that it's summer and I don't have school. Yeah my older brother made the name not me lol Rolling Eyes
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:23 am

CBarca wrote:SC2 is totally a strategy game Very Happy

If anyone wants to add me, I'm "deathbybagel" on SC2: HotS, I'll be getting back into SC2 now that it's summer and I don't have school. Yeah my older brother made the name not me lol Rolling Eyes

Starcraft? Gayyyyyy

Get into real strategy games brah
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:49 am

I see you're not one for competition or the incredible difficulty that is playing an RTS like starcraft.

That's a shame.

Although I thought about giving a strategy game like Total War a go last summer. Maybe I'll do it this summer. If Steam gives me a good enough price...
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:52 am

CBarca wrote:I see you're not one for competition or the incredible difficulty that is playing an RTS like starcraft.

That's a shame.

Although I thought about giving a strategy game like Total War a go last summer. Maybe I'll do it this summer. If Steam gives me a good enough price...

Rome Total War is on sale for 1 dollar. Thank me later.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:59 am

Imo Rome Total War is the best game ever. It is without a doubt the game I have played the most. I'm so into it I might actually buy a new PC to properly play Rome 2.

Also, screw the Republic. I shall become Emperor, one way or the other Twisted Evil
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:00 am

Rome 2 is fap worthy

Rome 1 is amazing and was my first PC game ever
Juveman17
Juveman17