Benz vs Suarez

Benzema vs Suarez Vote_lcap19%Benzema vs Suarez Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 6 ]
Benzema vs Suarez Vote_lcap81%Benzema vs Suarez Vote_rcap 81% 
[ 25 ]

Total Votes : 31

Benzema vs Suarez Empty Benzema vs Suarez

Post by M99 Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:25 pm

This debate has been raging on for a while here. Who is the better forward?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Benzema vs Suarez Empty Re: Benzema vs Suarez

Post by jibers Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Benzema. Statistically here is no competition. Add the fact that Suarez is liverpools main man and Benzema has to act as some sort of CR buffer. I would rather have Suarez if I had to pick a team because he is a better dribbler but Benzema is a better forward.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:59 pm

Yeah... if you have a team that has several great players and you want a guy that can do a bit of everything well = Benz.  If you need a guy to carry your scoring without needing a good team around him = Suarez.

Just depends what your club makeup is and the profile you're looking for.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:39 am

Why can't Suárez do what Benzema does in Madrid? I mean the "do a bit of everything" part? Isn't that what he already does in Liverpool?

I consider Suárez better however I still would rather have Benzema in my teamn but only because Suàrez's suspension rate and general disgusting attitude on the pitch.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:25 am

Suarez, because I have no doubt he'd kill a man to score a goal :coffee: 
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:29 am

Suarez. His finishing is some what inconsistent but he is a killer and Benz isnt. He can attack defenses by his movements or by his dribbling. He links up well and his vision is not lacking at all. Benz may be a better passer and have superior vision but I don't see  how that makes him a superior forward.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:52 am

Suarez is better but I'd never take him on my team.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:51 pm

jibers wrote:Benzema. Statistically here is no competition. Add the fact that Suarez is liverpools main man and Benzema has to act as some sort of CR buffer. I would rather have Suarez if I had to pick a team because he is a better dribbler but Benzema is a better forward.
This, The Big Benz..

I would build my team around Benzema though, and make him the go to guy.. Not somebodies bitch which he essentially is now

Oh yeah, and Suarez is a *bleep* psychotic douche... Just had to throw that in there
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:22 am

i prefer suarez, he is the kind of player who isnt scared of any defender and follows his striker instincts, when did you last see benz score a free kick, go past 3-4 defenders, take the ball from the defense and score, and score from half of the field. suarez doesnt just go past the defense, he humiliates them.
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Jefe Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:38 am

Suarez is so much better. It's not even close.
El Jefe
El Jefe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:18 pm

El Jefe wrote:Suarez is so much better. It's not even close.

Laughing

Liverpool fans crack me up. We've seen what happens when Suarez became the mistress at Barcelona. Not even close indeed.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Benzema is much better technically, no question. Suarez' first touch is Khedira level
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:22 pm

meh .. Suarez technically is GOAT, at least in Liverpool he was good to make everything technically , very complete , I liked him expecially for it, basically there was not something he wasn't able to do  .  He could score and he scored  in every way, great dribbling, he is also an excellent free kicker.
i didn't watch many Barca matches  but I watched the 2nd half against Malaga and he was used as an Inzaghi-esque player Laughing I ' d like to watch Barca with a real manager in place of Luis Enrique Serie Zzzzz Flop tbh .. Rodgers (and I don't realize because BR is over-hated from some LFC fans  ) exploited him  better for example
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:09 pm

Robespierre wrote:meh .. Suarez technically is GOAT, at least in Liverpool he was good to make everything technically , very complete , I liked him expecially for it, basically there was not something he wasn't able to do  .  He could score and he scored  in every way, great dribbling, he is also an excellent free kicker.
i didn't watch many Barca matches  but I watched the 2nd half against Malaga and he was used as an Inzaghi-esque player Laughing I ' d like to watch Barca with a real manager in place of Luis Enrique Serie Zzzzz Flop tbh .. Rodgers (and I don't realize because BR is over-hated from some LFC fans  ) exploited him  better for example

I think his technical ability isn't as good as everyone thought because he is operating in far tighter spaces, in EPL the spaces between the lines was embarrassing, in La Liga, you have to have a far better first touch, his frist touch is much below Benzemas, Benzemas passing is better as well. EPL Suarez had more space and time to pick out passes.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:27 pm

Biggest thing is playing for a team that features you and creates a system to emphasize your strengths... it's easier. Far easier. Your flaws get hidden as a result.

When you're no better than the rest of the starters and you're forced to find a way to contribute to a system designed to feature others... that's a big challenge. It shows how much of a repertoire you really have.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:54 am

I think its fair to say that benz and cr are now the main attacking threats, bale is becoming more of a 3rd wheel slowly.

As for benz vs suarez, benz is having the better season, still improving and taking on more responsibilities, while suarez has to adjust his game to la liga and not being focal point, its gonna be hard for him, but i think he has enough quality to overcome, end of the season will give a clear answer.

I predicted benz to get 35-40 goals this season, if he hits 32 then no more bs arguments to slight him, you know winning mentality or aggressiveness, just the best and most complete CF, of course if madrid wins anything.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down