McAgger
Juveman17
dmize
The Franchise
izzy
22 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Tue 22 Oct 2013, 14:01

Laughing

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 14:18

I should also thank you for asking how fantasy basketball works (point wise). I had no clue, however I didn't want to be that guy. I look forward to (attempting) to own all of you Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 22 Oct 2013, 20:23

Good chance Noerlens Noel misses the entire year apparently.

Sixers going for that top spot hard.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue 22 Oct 2013, 21:31

^ and MCW shot a nice 1-12 yesterday or the day before.

Big favorites for #1

and yeah just because you have LeBron, not guaranteed to win.

In my other league I got LeBron, but the rest of my team is pretty average. Second best player is like Ilyasova or something.

I'd rather have a well rounded team with scoring, 3pt shooting, rebounding, assists and blocks.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu 24 Oct 2013, 17:23

The time isn't good for me, I have to attend a social get to together with my study group at the university, at 9.30 Danish Time.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:24

Aight, season starts Tuesday we can do it on Monday. Or later/earlier than that time on Sunday depending on everyone else.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:30

I am good with any of the days, just aslong as its late. Cant do it Monday untill at least 10PM because of work, Sunday im free most of the day.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:42

The Franchise wrote:I am good with any of the days, just aslong as its late. Cant do it Monday untill at least 10PM because of work, Sunday im free most of the day.
Same, won't be available until 4-5 EST(10-11 there?). Yeah Sunday, I could do it earlier, but maybe Monday 11pm your time is best for everyone?
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:45

Watched a preseason game last night only because it was Bulls Thunder.

Good game to watch, Rose looks damn good.

Lamb also stepped up, him and Durant both had 22.

Also Perkins is finished(if he wasn't already), he's gotta be in the top 3 worst in the league. Stephen Adams is already better than him, kid has been very good with his rebounding and defense.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:53

dmize wrote:
The Franchise wrote:I am good with any of the days, just aslong as its late. Cant do it Monday untill at least 10PM because of work, Sunday im free most of the day.
Same, won't be available until 4-5 EST(10-11 there?). Yeah Sunday, I could do it earlier, but maybe Monday 11pm your time is best for everyone?
I think so and im good with that time.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:55

I think Perkins should just go back to being fat lol

Once he lost all that weight, he lost any advantage he had over anyone. He isnt even a good post defender anymore.

He lost weight, but he is still slow, so anyone can turn and face up on him easily. They can still shoot over him because he is undersized. His biggest advantage was he could bump big guys off spots, stop them backing in and bump cutters and drivers. Barely does any of it anymore.

He really is nothing more than a highly paid screen setter. Would rather have Reggie Evans.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:58

Monday 4-5 eastern time is perfect for me. The initial time you said for Sunday worked for me, however most times this Sunday are up in the air because I am set to travel back upstate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu 24 Oct 2013, 22:05

Yeah Monday is good for me, since I don't have lectures on tuesdays
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu 24 Oct 2013, 22:22

I have a couple questions.

1. How does it work in terms of trades? Can you trade players and if so, how? Same as NBA2K for example?

2. Do you have to pick 1 player per position, or could you in theory draft 2 point guards and "play" one at SG?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu 24 Oct 2013, 23:30

You can make trades, but by default they will be voted on by other players. Basically as long as it's nothing ridiculous you can make trades.

The positions for each squad: PG, SG, G(PG or SG), SF, PF, F(SF or PF), C, C, Util, Util. 10 total

Util = any player can go start there. ie you have 3 solid PG's, one of them can be played until Utility.

edit: changed the draft date but there's still only 3 people signed up Cool

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/107373
or
http://y.ahoo.it/IKn8pDpW

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu 24 Oct 2013, 23:52

Fair enough, makes sense

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 00:34

I'm in there!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri 25 Oct 2013, 00:39

Cant remember my yahoo email account lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 00:39

*insert random old man joke here*

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri 25 Oct 2013, 00:43

Just make a new one Laughing

edit : "Dani's Okay team"
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 00:46

For the record, I'm Real Dread FC

Dani: do you plan on participating in any mock drafts. I'm considering it because I feel I won't be prepared without it.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri 25 Oct 2013, 00:51

I did not know it was an option...I guess I wouldnt mind it, cant hurt.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 25 Oct 2013, 01:10

Think i'll get involved too.... i'll probably be shit first year like i was in football fantasy but i will learn :bow:( still can't get over the fact i used to pick Tiote :facepalm: )
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 01:20

Ahh, you sound like me, Mole. I often opt to choose with my heart and ignore my brain. I don't have high hopes for this league, however I am going to be talking trash as if I was the cream of the crop.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri 25 Oct 2013, 02:00

Just finished a mock draft, learnt a few thing...like, you might want to get your bigmen at the earliest chance because after the inital batch of good bigs, the rest really suck.

And its important because you start to think, who is going to get rebounds for this team. I missed out on Fariad and Hickson and didnt get great rebounders instead.

I was the 8th pick and I got

Parker, Thompson, Melo, Dirk, Favours

Jack, Robinson, Mayo, Scola, Tristian Thompson

Isaiah Thomas, Anthony Bennett and Shumpert.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri 25 Oct 2013, 03:35

Mole's team name Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next