McAgger
Juveman17
dmize
The Franchise
izzy
22 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:15 pm

^ Laughing Nah you didn't. It's tomorrow 5est

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:29 pm

Oh okay good Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:33 pm

Up and coming star from LeBron's High School (Ranked #6 in class of 2016 by ESPN).. Play's like KD, looks like Marshon Brooks.. 6'6'' in grade 9 though wtf Shocked 

Edit: He's a 6'7'' 10th grader now

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:35 am

I'm would join the fantasy league but I won't be able to make the draft time Sad
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:55 am

Join in and just auto draft.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:32 am

Finally got around to doing a mock draft (6th pick)...
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 Photo10

dmize: how are the picks decided for the draft?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:40 pm

rofl I just realized that Mole is the GM for Dani is Old...

You're going down Week 1 Mole Clubber

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:05 pm

What pick did you get for that Mock Dom?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:14 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:Finally got around to doing a mock draft (6th pick)...
I'll forgive you because I heard that you just got new prescription glasses.

Very Happy

I'd like to think I learned a few things from the mock draft, I guess only time will tell. I haven't been this excited about a fantasy league in ages!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:22 pm

Laughing

Thank you, im still getting used to them.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:24 pm

I wish they would grade your draft for you...I recall dmize participating in a football fantasy league and they graded his draft and offered up comments. I honestly haven't a clue as to how well I drafted.

P.S. Should I open up a separate thread for our fantasy league? I'm going to be talking extra trash once we start the season and I don't want to "derail" this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:28 pm

Can't join... Yahoo deactivated my account, what is this ffs.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:28 pm

True, I dont know how well I did either but I guess at least you have some previous experience on what kinds of players will be available when and how to structure your picks so you dont overload on bigs/smalls to early and can balance a roster.

Plus, its like practice at thinking quick. Made a couple of desperation picks because I wasnt fully prepared which I think I can avoid now.

And yeah, maybe we should make another thread for it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:38 pm

BTW who's "Daniel's team"?

It aint me.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:55 pm

Dmize, can you remove my old team "missed free throws"? that account was deactivated
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:20 pm

The Franchise wrote:Just finished a mock draft, learnt a few thing...like, you might want to get your bigmen at the earliest chance because after the inital batch of good bigs, the rest really suck.

And its important because you start to think, who is going to get rebounds for this team. I missed out on Fariad and Hickson and didnt get great rebounders instead.

I was the 8th pick and I got

Parker, Thompson, Melo, Dirk, Favours

Jack, Robinson, Mayo, Scola, Tristian Thompson

Isaiah Thomas, Anthony Bennett and Shumpert.

Good point on the big men... i just did a draft myself and starting to get it all now as far as how the rules in fantasy work etc etc.

I think i'm better prepared now than i was at the beginning but i did get Duncan so i'd be happy with that in the real thing.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:43 pm

Yeah its always hard to tell for sure but it gives you an idea.

With guys like Duncan, its quite hard though. I mean, he is 37-38, so while he is productive when out there, how many minutes will he play? How many games will he play?

Though, even in limited minutes he is still someone I would want depending on who is around at the time.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Freeza wrote:Dmize, can you remove my old team "missed free throws"? that account was deactivated
Done.

And yeah, Dom the draft grades thing is cool, they should've added that for basketball as well.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:45 pm

The one thing that scares me about any player on the Spurs is the potential for Pop to decide and give his older players a day off.

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:48 pm

We have an odd number of teams, we need 1 more person/team

Or someone will have a bye each week. Or I could switch scoring to roto(everyone vs everyone each week)
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:48 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:The one thing that scares me about any player on the Spurs is the potential for Pop to decide and give his older players a day off.
A very real possibility.

But at the same time, that could mean increased minutes and production from guys like Kawahi Leonard, Danny Green or Thiago Splitter.

But I did still feel confident enough picking Tony Parker.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:49 pm

dmize wrote:We have an odd number of teams, we need 1 more person/team

Or someone will have a bye each week. Or I could switch scoring to roto(everyone vs everyone each week)
I would prefer everyone vs everyone each week if nobody else joins, just in case we get to the point where that decision has to be made.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Wait I think mole is there twice, we're good.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:52 pm

The Franchise wrote:Yeah its always hard to tell for sure but it gives you an idea.

With guys like Duncan, its quite hard though. I mean, he is 37-38, so while he is productive when out there, how many minutes will he play? How many games will he play?

Though, even in limited minutes he is still someone I would want depending on who is around at the time.
True but at the same time i still would expect him to get enough points etc etc to make it a worthwhile pick despite his age meaning less minutes.

Anyway in my mock draft some guy picked Kobe, i want to but with his injury i don't see how much of a point there is to it even if he's a point scoring machine.

Going to be a lot of risk = reward going on here.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:54 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:
P.S. Should I open up a separate thread for our fantasy league? I'm going to be talking extra trash once we start the season and I don't want to "derail" this thread.
If you want

edit: nvm I see it
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:56 pm

dmize wrote:Wait I think mole is there twice, we're good.
Yeah but i can't gain access to that other account.... its the reason i made the 2nd one so its still practically a bye anyway.

So we still have an issue really.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next