+4
Uncanny
iNFINITY9910
Kick
Shed
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Premier League - Newcastle United vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League - Newcastle United vs Chelsea

Post by Shed Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:05 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:who won?

Ever hear of Google? espn.com? skysports.com? Premier League - Newcastle United vs Chelsea - Page 2 2276801876

Spoiler:

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Newcastle United vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League - Newcastle United vs Chelsea

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:04 pm

Shed wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:who won?
Ever hear of Google? espn.com? skysports.com? Premier League - Newcastle United vs Chelsea - Page 2 2276801876

Spoiler:

I just wanna hear it from u Embarassed
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:47 pm

Ahh would be awesome to win this and arsenal lose to pool, jumping up to that no. 1 spot!!!
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:03 pm

I'm gonna try and post in this section more often Smile

In terms of team selection Luiz > Cahill. Newcastle went into extra time while only making half the changes we did in the League Cup, I think it makes sense to start all our fresh legs, so Hazard - Oscar - Shirley.

Can't help but feel this is a massive game for us with Arsenal playing Liverpool later, it's the type of game we'd have dropped points in last season.
Bear
Bear
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:19 pm

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho says picking his team for Newcastle will not be easy:
Chelsea boss José Mourinho says with so many players performing well, it will be hard to tell some they are not in his team:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9002248/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-says-he-is-finding-team-selection-hard

"It's not easy for me to leave some players on the bench because everybody deserves to play.
"To have all these choices is a good problem with all the players doing well. To be the responsible man to say: 'you don't play, you are not selected, you go to the bench, you go to the stand', in this moment it is very hard because I feel I am unfair with all of them."

"The ones I am not selecting, I am unfair with them because they are doing everything to play.
"I change the team and people come and play a magnificent match so it is a difficult feeling for me because I'm unfair with some of them."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Alan Pardew pays tribute to 'thunderous and articulate' Mourinho:
Newcastle boss hails his Portuguese counterpart and his 'total commitment'
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/nov/01/newcastle-chelsea-pardew-mourinho

"What José does, which goes undetected because of his personality where he can be thunderous and articulate in the same sentence, is his work on the training ground, his organisation and what he demands from his players. Those things sometimes get forgotten."
"One of the big stands he makes is commitment, absolute commitment. If players don't offer that to him, then they don't play. When you've got that at a big club then you're going to get more results than not. Defensively he's one of the best coaches there is and you can very rarely score three goals against them. I take my hat off to what he does with his team."
"José's one of those charismatic people that fans and players buy into. When you buy into someone like him it can be infectious. When he came back to Chelsea you could see there was a real genuine good feeling about the place and it helps when a manager has got that. It makes the job easier."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:49 am

I agree, Felix.

I think the best formation would be:
Cech
Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole
Ramires Lampard
Schurrle Oscar Hazard
Torres

Our wingers will provide speed and cause problems to their tired defence while DL4 can join in the attack if we have enough of the ball.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:13 am

Just realised we're the day's early kick-off. Meaning we can go top of the league with a win, at least for a few hours Cool 
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:19 am

I know Proud

Also means an earlier night to bed for me.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:20 am

Was just about to mention that next Proud
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:21 am

Although, I will probably stay up and watch Norwich play with my friend.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:23 am

You mean you're not gonna watch United lose to Fulham? scratch
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:26 am

My friend is a Norwich fan so we'll primarily be watching that after, might do some channel surfing from time to time though.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:35 am

Or you could just bin going to bed altogether and watch L'Arse v Liverpool as well cheers
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:41 am

We shall see, I would want to watch the game but I don't know what's happening with my friends. If they hang around, I will but if they go, I might go to bed.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:50 am

Thumbs up
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:55 am

MAZACAR IS BACK
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:00 pm

XI for today:

Cech; Ivanovic, D Luiz, Terry (c), Cole; Ramires, Lampard; Mata, Oscar, Hazard; Torres

Subs: Schwarzer, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Mikel, Willian, Schurrle, Eto’o

Mata, Oscar and Hazard all starting Proud
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:39 pm

Shed wrote:Idk. Think Schurrle could be the one to be left out in favour of Mata.

^ October 30th...

smoking

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:45 pm

Ameboi is starting Razz
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:58 pm

JT hits the bar!! Mad
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:02 pm

Shola starts and Ben Arfa on the bench, Pardiola Proud

Playing really well so far and finding space well, Hazard in particular, no reason not to win this
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:09 pm

1-0 to Newcastle...

Will be tough now. :facepalm:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:28 pm

Oh boy...
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:30 pm

2-0. Remy seals it.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:32 pm

"Sit down Mourinho", sing the Newcastle fans.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next