+4
Uncanny
iNFINITY9910
Kick
Shed
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Premier League - Newcastle United vs Chelsea - Page 3 Empty Re: Premier League - Newcastle United vs Chelsea

Post by Shed Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:32 pm

"Sit down Mourinho", sing the Newcastle fans.

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Newcastle United vs Chelsea - Page 3 Empty Re: Premier League - Newcastle United vs Chelsea

Post by Uncanny Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Bad day Sad
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:48 pm

Dreadful. Our worst performance this season, with the possible exception of Basel. José's winless streak at SJP continues.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:16 pm

Terrible display. We lacked anything in the final third.

Not the end of the world though.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:58 pm

It kinda sucks that united and city got their wins and if pool wins, they go ahead of us, or if arsenal wins they get a 5 point lead
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Chelsea boss admits regret over team selection after Newcastle loss:
Mourinho says he made "11 wrong choices" as Blues slumped to defeat at St James Park
http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chelsea-boss-admits-regret-over-6265898

"The result is the consequence of one team that was not there. And when a team is not there they normally lose - that is my explanation for the result."

"We had an easy first half to play and we did it. We lost easy balls in very simple decisions."

"We were too soft with the ball and without the ball, but especially with the ball. Because we had the ball for a long time."

"I think a really bad performance by us."
"I made 11 mistakes. I should pick the other 11 and not this one."

"Of course I am exaggerating. But the feeling is that I made 11 wrong choices."

"Today I go home with a lot to think about because I didn't like my team."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:02 pm

I'll be rotting for pool, it'll be easier to snatch 3 points next week and level and arsenal winning this one, either way it'll be a good game
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:48 pm

Jesus I feel I'm jinxing us by saying we were going to win and Liverpool going to win, ugh... Good times hopefully gonna come
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Andre Schurrle reveals how Jose Mourinho got the hairdryer out after shock Newcastle defeat:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelseas-andre-schurrle-reveals-how-2679180

"I think it’s normal that he was frustrated."

"We had a bad match and we didn’t play well. It’s only normal that the manager wasn’t very happy with us."
"When we do something wrong or don’t play well he always tells us straightaway. But he also does it directly - face to face with us."

"That’s good because after that, after he’s told you, you know you have to do something to prove him wrong, to prove we are a good team and that we can play well."
"But it’s quite right when you lose, or don’t play that well, that the manager should criticise you. We know we have to reach the standards the manager wants from us, all the time."

"It’s not just about being 100 per cent and 100 per cent motivated in the big matches. At Chelsea you have to win, every match. Not just in the Premier League or the Champions League but the Cups, too."

"Here, you have to win everything - every match. And that means we have to be right in every match we play."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3