Berardi to join Juventus for 2014-15

4 posters

Go down

Berardi to join Juventus for 2014-15 Empty Berardi to join Juventus for 2014-15

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:46 pm

Sassuolo’s Domenico Berardi will be Juventus’ first signing for the 2014-15 campaign, notes Tuttosport.

The wide attacker is part-owned by the Turin giants after he was netted in a €4.5m co-ownership swap which saw Luca Marrone head to the Neroverdi.

“Our relationship with Juventus is excellent,” Sassuolo director general Giovanni Rossi told the newspaper.

“It will not be difficult to find an agreement that will make them and us happy.

“In general, I think that a full season here with us for Berardi will do him well. He is a great talent, a player with the capabilities to decide the outcome of a game but a boy who is not yet 20.

“The displays of Berardi have been important, but we are also satisfied with the performances of Marrone and Simone Zaza [also co-owned with Juve] as well.

“Luca arrived here with an injury and because of his build he needed a bit of time, while Simone id doing well in his first top-flight campaign.”

Midfielder Marrone has played in four games, while Zaza has three goals in 11 encounters for the outfit.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Berardi to join Juventus for 2014-15 Empty Re: Berardi to join Juventus for 2014-15

Post by Cotes Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:19 pm

wouldn't mind getting back all three next season!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Berardi to join Juventus for 2014-15 Empty Re: Berardi to join Juventus for 2014-15

Post by salmano9 Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:59 pm

@cotes:
The major problem is that they will be wasted on the bench....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:27 pm

Tevez is 29, Llorente is 28, Vucinic is 30, Fabio is 30 and we don't play him for whatever reason even though all he does is score goals. I love how all of them have been playing honestly for different reasons, and llorente especially won me over.  

But I wouldn't mind cashing in on two or three of the last three and begging someone to take Giovinco of our hands, maybe for a burger king coupon book or something like that.
Berardi, Zaza, and Gabbiadini are going to be special the sooner we can get them over here training and playing for us, i think the better.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down