Eman
FalcaoPunch
43 posters

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

The Walking Dead II - Page 31 Empty Re: The Walking Dead II

Post by M99 Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:26 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Imagine if the children laughing/playing noise is some fake audio from speakers to lure people in. hmm

To do what with? If they wanted to kill outsiders it would be easier by other means. But I do hope there is a catch because otherwise Aaron's screenplay and acting has been simply awful. Like taking the audience for idiots. If there's no catch, the previous episode was just rubbish.

I watched the first episode of season one, had actually never seen it. A bit meh. I suppose the black dude and his son never made a reappearance?

I also downloaded and began to watch the first episode of season two, but realized I had seen that. Now been watching the last few episodes of season two.

Watch Season 3 episode 23

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:37 pm

Molenation
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:43 pm

WTF

I mean season 3 episode 12 Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:00 pm

Molenation anyway
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:02 pm

Pretty good episode.

I guess from this point, Rick's group become the villains. This is pretty interesting because for the first time in a while the group's loyalties and morals will be put in test because as so far they've been together in everything but I doubt that many members of the group will be OK with Rick's plan. It could become a Michonne, Glenn, Maggie, Tara, Abraham(?) vs Rick, Carol, Daryl, Carl thing if I'm reading the situation well.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:28 pm

Really good episode. Mainly because of how fresh it was.

First thing first. Rick's beard Sad Sad lmao he looks 20 years younger now.

Understandable how reserved he was and still is tbh. It will take time I Guess before he lets himself loose. Daryl back being his older self :bow:

The dynamics of the show changes now. It's clear that Deanna isn't the governor or anything like Gareth. She genuinely seems good. So the group appears to be in a safe place. However there are still people in there who seems trouble. It's basically internal politics and how they manage themselves in a society after being alone for so long out there. They are too wild for the people lol.

Great stuff by Glenn though Proud

That woman who cut Rick's hair Proud If only she didn't have a husband. Rick could have gotten in there. Lol at Carl trying to pull one himself rofl

Interesting to see what happens now.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:59 pm

Found that stylist woman Proud

Spoiler:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:56 pm

Alexandria :bow:

Rick and Coral getting themselves some love story arcs Proud
Surely Rick's going to tap that ass and then the husband who they already introduced as looking shady will confront him and something major will go down around that story. I'm 95% sure of it. Just the way they showed him in the dark, and the way he talked. He has shady and Rick antagonist written all over him.

Daryl needs to come ou of his 'whatever' phase and do something meaningful.
Glenn is back :bow:
And how does Caroll even manage that gun she struggled to take off Laughing
Such a contrast from the time when she emulated Rambo.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:30 am

This is it. Stupidity just reached whole new heights. I am dead serious now. I refuse to watch this show anymore, I am officially done.

RICK SHAVED :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:37 am

I thought it was a rather boring episode with very little meaningful happening, but I understand it was needed to establish the tone to life in this Alexandria place.

And I found the confrontation between Glenn and the other dude pretty forced, but oh well.

El Gunner wrote:
Surely Rick's going to tap that ass and then the husband who they already introduced as looking shady will confront him and something major will go down around that story. I'm 95% sure of it. Just the way they showed him in the dark, and the way he talked. He has shady and Rick antagonist written all over him.

Yeah, that's looking very much possible x)

But I'm still a little disappointed if there is no catch to Rick's group joining Alexandria. Aaron was practically begging them to come and join them and they're doing everything to welcome the group with open arms. It doesn't feel that believable to me, especially in the circumstances of that world, if there's no catch.

Anyway, I did like Rick's attitude in the end there, "if it doesn't work out, we'll take the place from them". Survival of the fittest and his 'family' first. Yeah, I like that.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:19 am

By the way, don't get fooled by Carol. She is pretending to be a normal motherly old woman but it's all a show. Her dialogue at the end confirmed it for me, she is very much putting up an act to get the feel of the place and people. She is still Rambo.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:43 am

M99 wrote:By the way, don't get fooled by Carol. She is pretending to be a normal motherly old woman but it's all a show. Her dialogue at the end confirmed it for me, she is very much putting up an act to get the feel of the place and people. She is still Rambo.

ffs :bow:
Got worried there for a sec
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:20 am

M99 wrote:By the way, don't get fooled by Carol. She is pretending to be a normal motherly old woman but it's all a show. Her dialogue at the end confirmed it for me, she is very much putting up an act to get the feel of the place and people. She is still Rambo.

+1

She is playing really clever. Making them assume she is just an old woman who likes to cook and read so no one thinks of her as a danger. Trying to infiltrate the higher circle :bow:

art wrote:Anyway, I did like Rick's attitude in the end there, "if it doesn't work out, we'll take the place from them". Survival of the fittest and his 'family' first. Yeah, I like that.

man is certified badass :bow:

Anything he says somehow turns really good lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:24 am

I thought Carol's plan is pretty stupid since those two dudes had been watching the group for a while before they introduced themselves. They already know she's a certified bad ass. Daryl was right though; She did look ridiculous in those clothes.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:52 pm

RealGunner wrote:
art wrote:Anyway, I did like Rick's attitude in the end there, "if it doesn't work out, we'll take the place from them". Survival of the fittest and his 'family' first. Yeah, I like that.

man is certified badass :bow:

Anything he says somehow turns really good lol

lol Remember when Shane wanted to take the farm and Rick was like "wtf no way"

And I really thought Rick would say "CORAL WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE STAY BACK" when he joined him on his zombie killing spree. Instead he just nodded and teamed up with him. That father and son bonding Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:38 pm

Rick was smart by planting that gun there at first i thought it was for a back up plan, now I'm convinced it was to see if they have others following him, which it seems they do/did.

To me the place still feels really shady to a point either there up to something, or they really need Rick group due to their fighting skills outside the walls. This community seems way too kind and generous towards them.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:46 am

Winter is Coming wrote:Rick was smart by planting that gun there at first i thought it was for a back up plan, now I'm convinced it was to see if they have others following him, which it seems they do/did.

To me the place still feels really shady to a point either there up to something, or they really need Rick group due to their fighting skills outside the walls. This community seems way too kind and generous towards them.

My guess is that they need Rick's group to fight another bunch of people, not walkers. They definitely need them for something.

I'm also curious as to what role that teenage girl has. The way she's presented and her climbing the wall to run into the woods, it's being made pretty clear she's got a secret or something. That she might know something Rick's group would be interested in knowing.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:58 am

Theory is that girl is involved with the 3 men Alexandria kicked out. She is reporting to them and everything etc

If that's true and Rick's assumption is also true about people following them. Then something is bound to happen sooner or later
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:24 am

RealGunner wrote:Theory is that girl is involved with the 3 men Alexandria kicked out. She is reporting to them and everything etc

If that's true and Rick's assumption is also true about people following them. Then something is bound to happen sooner or later

Like that + the girl might have stolen the gun from the blender as she was clearly watching the group just before they entered Alexandria.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:21 am

Anyone else feel that Rick has become Shane?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:23 am

... Did anyone not catch this? It was not exactly subtle...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:36 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Anyone else feel that Rick has become Shane?

On his way there. Definitely.

But the difference is that Rick cares about the whole group and would rather commit an immorally corrupt crime to protect them rather than just the ones close to him. Shane would have killed everyone just to protect Lauri and Carl for example which includes the likes of Glenn etc.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:41 am

RealGunner wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Anyone else feel that Rick has become Shane?

On his way there. Definitely.

But the difference is that Rick cares about the whole group and would rather commit an immorally corrupt crime to protect them rather than just the ones close to him. Shane would have killed everyone just to protect Lauri and Carl for example which includes the likes of Glenn etc.

This is a good point made by BC and would agree with RG about Show Rick. I'm reading the Rick vs Governor stuff right now and Rick pretty much admits that he would kill ANYONE to keep Lori, Carl and Judith safe even people from his own group.

Show Rick has probably not arrived at that point yet. He's all about keeping the group safe even if it means kill innocent people as the Alexandrians (though I'm not sure they are innocent just yet, can never trust a politician)
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:06 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
... Did anyone not catch this? It was not exactly subtle...

Yeah it was pretty obvious when she said that she loved Ed and conveniently forgot to mention she was Rambette.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:04 pm

good episode.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:35 pm

Why did Rick have to shave ffs. Looks too bland and generic, could have just trimmed it imo. Oh well, they had to make a point of him cleaning himself up after the long journey he's been on. At least they showed scissors and a razor. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next