Juveman17
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
S
DeviAngel
14 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

- | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  - Page 7 Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by BoBo Sat May 17, 2014 1:55 am

With the World Cup coming up you get a rare chance of playing a lot of favorite victories a the same coupon adding up quite a nice favorite odds.

Here is my sure bets:

Brazil-Croatia 1
Brazil-Mexico 1
Cameroun-Brazil 2
Chile-Australia 1
Australia-Holland 2
Australia-Spain2
Uruguay-Costa Rica 1
Italy-Costa Rica 1
Costa Rica-England 2
France-Honduras 1
Argentina-Iran 1

The combine adds up to 18,81 times your money back so please tell me if there are any one you dont belive in and why.

I am surely not trying to get any one involved in betting or something like that. But in the sweet and bitter sweet year(farsopoli) of 2006 i got 11 out of 12 right on a coupon worth 4000 euros but lost out cause Zlatan missed a penalty against a 10 man Costa Rica only making a draw. I guess he owes me

BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

- | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  - Page 7 Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by salmano9 Sat May 17, 2014 6:48 am

@Juveman: Which program do you use? Imovie or windows movie maker?

Im working with movie maker. Do you directly download the clips from youtube to post them in your video?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat May 17, 2014 8:36 am

Nah I use Sony Vegas Pro 12. If you want to go serious with making YouTube videos I recommend you get a better program since it will allow you to do everything quicker and with better effects. I'm pretty sure you can just get it free online if you don't want to pay for it.

Either way I can still help you with this video.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 17, 2014 8:54 am

Juveman17 wrote:Nah I use Sony Vegas Pro 12. If you want to go serious with making YouTube videos I recommend you get a better program since it will allow you to do everything quicker and with better effects. I'm pretty sure you can just get it free online if you don't want to pay for it.

Thanks bro Smile ill be continuing it aftee my exams and ill tell when I need help. Grazie mile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat May 17, 2014 8:59 am

salmano9 wrote:
Juveman17 wrote:Nah I use Sony Vegas Pro 12. If you want to go serious with making YouTube videos I recommend you get a better program since it will allow you to do everything quicker and with better effects. I'm pretty sure you can just get it free online if you don't want to pay for it.

Thanks bro :)ill be continuing it aftee my exams and ill tell when I need help. Grazie mile

No problem. Whenever you need help let me know ill PM you my email and you can send over the .wmv file.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 17, 2014 9:11 am

BoBo wrote:With the World Cup coming up you get a rare chance of playing a lot of favorite victories a the same coupon adding up quite a nice favorite odds.

Here is my sure bets:

Brazil-Croatia 1
Brazil-Mexico 1
Cameroun-Brazil 2
Chile-Australia 1
Australia-Holland 2
Australia-Spain2
Uruguay-Costa Rica 1
Italy-Costa Rica 1
Costa Rica-England 2
France-Honduras 1
Argentina-Iran 1

The combine adds up to 18,81 times your money back so please tell me if there are any one you dont belive in and why.

I am surely not trying to get any one involved in betting or something like that. But in the sweet and bitter sweet year(farsopoli) of 2006 i got 11 out of 12 right on a coupon worth 4000 euros but lost out cause Zlatan missed a penalty against a 10 man Costa Rica only making a draw. I guess he owes me

When I miss , I always miss one, I do this on regular bases. Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun May 18, 2014 11:41 am

Does anyone play Ultimate team on PS3?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun May 18, 2014 11:43 am

Not very often, but I do.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun May 18, 2014 12:18 pm

Oh, who's your best player/most expensive?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 18, 2014 12:21 pm

@Gigi: Add me on PSN PS3... If wanna play season matches (not FUT)

salmano9 is my ID
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun May 18, 2014 3:50 pm

Ok, I'll add you, would you be able to play today? Mine is Snake-Viper_33.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 18, 2014 7:42 pm

Today? Hahahahah nice one... next week inshallah, or maybe wednesday even.

20th last day of exams!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAWWW!!!!! LAST DAY OF IB!!!!!!!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun May 18, 2014 8:27 pm

Oh, woops, I forgot you had exams lol sorry. Good luck again.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon May 19, 2014 12:15 am

GIGItheBest wrote:Oh, woops, I forgot you had exams lol sorry. Good luck again.

Hahaha hahaha no worries Smile will surely play you as soon as I'm done ^^
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon May 19, 2014 5:11 pm

Dev, if we wanna talk about off-topic things, we include it here?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon May 19, 2014 5:14 pm

salmano9 wrote:Dev, if we wanna talk about off-topic things, we include it here?

Yup, I'm pretty sure it goes here.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon May 19, 2014 5:37 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Dev, if we wanna talk about off-topic things, we include it here?

Yup, I'm pretty sure it goes here.
Thumbs up
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon May 19, 2014 9:06 pm

Lol, why are you asking? Do you have something you wanna talk about?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 19, 2014 10:01 pm

yeah Smile)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 21, 2014 6:43 am

Very Happy im doneeeeeee..... finitooooooo lol

Gigi, what days are your weekends? Friday and Saturday I guess right?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed May 21, 2014 2:41 pm

Nope, Saturday and Sunday. But I like playing on Fridays too. Congrats, how do you think you did? Also, do you have a PS3?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed May 21, 2014 2:43 pm

K we'll play this Friday, is that good? Also, do you want to play some CO-OP matches online vs other people. It would be me and you versus another two people.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 21, 2014 4:09 pm

Hahahahahahah my last exam was hard (paper 3) but el7amdilla I did well on other papers (chemistry).

You live in palestine? Why are ur weekends like europe?

Yep I got a ps3; I played coop with my friend but had problems with shirt colors. When I play its like the away team must appear in away colors so I got confused and played like crap lol. But I dont mind playing it too. Its awesome lol. Friday nightish would be great, just pm me and we can play then Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed May 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Lol, I didn't say I live in Palestine, I said I'm from Palestine. I actually live in Canada lol, I've been here since I was 3. BTW I'm not actually a 23 year old, I just put it like that when I made my account. Where are you from? (If you don't mind saying) Also, what do you mean by you had trouble with the away kits? And ok, Friday night is good, but I don't know when night time is for you because we might have different Time Zones.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed May 21, 2014 4:16 pm

Lol, I didn't say I live in Palestine, I said I'm from Palestine. I actually live in Canada lol, I've been here since I was 3. By the way, I'm not actually a 23 year old, I just put it like that when I made my account. Where are you from? (If you don't mind saying) Also, what do you mean by you had trouble with the away kits? And ok, Friday night is good, but I don't know when night time is for you because we might have different Time Zones.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 21, 2014 8:41 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Lol, I didn't say I live in Palestine, I said I'm from Palestine. I actually live in Canada lol, I've been here since I was 3. By the way, I'm not actually a 23 year old, I just put it like that when I made my account. Where are you from? (If you don't mind saying) Also, what do you mean by you had trouble with the away kits? And ok, Friday night is good, but I don't know when night time is for you because we might have different Time Zones.
Oh, ok I thought you lived in Palestine. But thats alright lol Smile. I'm from Bahrain, I think I said that before ^^ lol. You speak arabic right? We'll discuss the details of Fifa in the pM lol Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next