Juveman17
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
S
DeviAngel
14 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

- | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  - Page 2 Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by S Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:30 am

Honestly Devi,i think player profile sticky is kind of needless imo as all the player threads will mostly remain on the first page due to regular activity and hence easily accessible.

I think replacing it with a La Famiglia sticky thread is a good idea imo,agree with J-Man.It was an important part of this forum.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  - Page 2 Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:37 am

S wrote:Honestly Devi,i think player profile sticky is kind of needless imo as all the player threads will mostly remain on the first page due to regular activity and hence easily accessible.

I think replacing it with a La Famiglia sticky thread is a good idea imo,agree with J-Man.It was an important part of this forum.

It's easy for navigating and finding threads, make that La famiglia thread part 3 and we'll see how it develops btw someone must update it on consistent basis
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:46 am

Devi there isnt really a point to the La Famiglia thread unless it is a sticky. It's the perfect sticky because we wont constantly update it but it will contain all the members of the forum which is desperately needed.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:47 am

DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:Honestly Devi,i think player profile sticky is kind of needless imo as all the player threads will mostly remain on the first page due to regular activity and hence easily accessible.

It's easy for navigating and finding threads, make that La famiglia thread part 3 and we'll see how it develops btw someone must update it on consistent basis

I will update it I just posted it. Post your story on there and I will update it as well. Just please make it a sticky Smile
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:27 pm

http://juventiknows.com/winter-is-coming-a-realistic-look-at-juventus-the-january-transfer-window/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JuventiKnows+%28JuventiKnows.com+%E2%80%93+The+English-Speaking+Juventus+Community%29
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:47 pm

I dunno I still think we won't sign anyone this January and that we will sell one or two strikers because we have to many...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:18 am

Hopefully we sign players in January
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:20 am

So if we sign Munianaor go after him and he has clause 39$ mil than the Marchisio and Vucinic sale are going to happen if that rumor is true but i doubt it is. That would get us in + few millions and we will sign a much needed player but I doubt it's true
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:26 am

I guess it would be appropriate to have this discussion in the transfer thread since this is more of an off-topic thread hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:48 am

S wrote:I guess it would be appropriate to have this discussion in the transfer thread since this is more of an off-topic thread hmm

lol I clicked the wrong thread Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:50 am

Also @Gigithebest ,you've been around here for a while but still havent introduced yourself.(As far as i know).
Maybe this is a good time to do so i suppose hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:53 am

Ok, I'll do it on the La Famiglia thread, but I don't wanna give to much info away, so what should I mention?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:55 am

GIGItheBest wrote:Ok, I'll do it on the La Famiglia thread, but I don't wanna give to much info away, so what should I mention?

Laughing

Say as much as you please eco smile
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:58 am

I know, but what do you think I should leave out? For dangerous reasons  Very Happy
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:01 pm

Its not an obligation man.Nobody is forcing you to.

Since you're asking me on what to say,maybe you can talk about how you started supporting Juve and where you come from.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:08 pm

I know, but I want to do it  Very Happy 
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:39 pm

Only gigi has posted in the La Famiglia thread. If you haven't posted in that thread yet please do so
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:10 am

Devi can you add these threads in the thread links sticky too ? :

http://www.goallegacy.net/t34183-wheeler-dealer-beppe-marotta

http://www.goallegacy.net/t34176-juventus-legends-thread
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:30 am

@Devi do you want the legends thread to be a sticky ? I dont think its really necessary tbh.

I just wanted the thread link to be posted in that 'player profile links' thread.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:32 am

And also why did you sticky Marotta's thread ? lol We are having too many stickies right now.

Maybe you misunderstood me,bu i wanted these two thread links to be posted in the 'player profile links' stickied thread.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:34 am

S wrote:And also why did you sticky Marotta's thread ? lol We are having too many stickies right now.

I was going to ask you and say the same thing lol. I will link both of them as for the legends goes the same as Marotta would Love to have it as sticky but to many but it will remain in the first page.

btw can we add Giaccherini to that list Razz
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:35 am

DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:And also why did you sticky Marotta's thread ? lol We are having too many stickies right now.

I was going to ask you and say the same thing lol. I will link both of them as for the legends goes the same as Marotta would Love to have it as sticky but to many but it will remain in the first page.

btw can we add Giaccherini to that list Razz

Yeah like i said ,just post those two thread links in the 'player profile links' thread.Thats all i wanted to say.I dont want both of them to be stickied.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:57 pm

Devi,another suggestion,maybe this may take some time but take your time anyway.

Can you edit the first post of each player's thread ? I mean having the player's pic along with his bio data.(Since i am not able to edit the first post)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:15 pm

@S, do you watch a lot of colosimo99 videos and are you subscribed?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:17 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:@S, do you watch a lot of colosimo99 videos and are you subscribed?

Yes.He's by far the best video maker for me.Enjoyed watching every video of his.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:54 pm

Ya I'm also subscribed to him, what I like about his channel is that he makes mostly Juventus videos. I don't know if he's the best, but he might be. I also like Mr.Conti but the thing is I think Colosimo99 posts regularly. Also, what's your favourite video he made?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next