Juveman17
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
S
DeviAngel
14 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

- | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:54 pm

Ya I'm also subscribed to him, what I like about his channel is that he makes mostly Juventus videos. I don't know if he's the best, but he might be. I also like Mr.Conti but the thing is I think Colosimo99 posts regularly. Also, what's your favourite video he made?

GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -  - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Juventini's Chit Chat Room | -

Post by Juveman17 Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:03 am

Guys I dont know if you have seen any of my videos but here they are.

My new one:

Juventus Group Stage Review:

Some others:

Rest:
Colosimo is definitely an inspiration for me he is by far the best Juventus youtuber out there
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:48 am

Really nice J-Man.Maybe you could've used some better music in that first video eco smile
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:51 am

GIGItheBest wrote:Ya I'm also subscribed to him, what I like about his channel is that he makes mostly Juventus videos. I don't know if he's the best, but he might be. I also like Mr.Conti but the thing is I think Colosimo99 posts regularly. Also, what's your favourite video he made?

I like Mr.Conti's too but i havent subscribed to his though.

My favorite video(s) ? I actually have a couple.The Marchisio one and he made and a couple on Pogba last year.I cant pick between them.That was some amazing work from him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:08 pm

Alright Ill keep that in mind Wink
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Btw first post of each player thread has been edited thanks to rwo too.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:34 pm

Michael Cirligliano was by far the best for me with colosimo99
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:52 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Michael Cirligliano was by far the best for me with colosimo99

Whats his youtube account name ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:58 pm

S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Michael Cirligliano was by far the best for me with colosimo99

Whats his youtube account name ?

I dunno if he changed it thou he said he will but I don't know if it happened
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:00 pm

Wow,thats a great video.But it doesnt seem like he exclusively makes Juventus videos like Colosimo.

Colosimo has made videos for just about every first teamer at Juve.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:46 pm

Hey italians, what does sto cazzo mean?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:38 pm

GdS - Del Piero sends SmS to Vidal - ' Arturo you knwo how to bring honor to this shirt, you honor it'

uring the long conversation with the journalist of "La Gazzetta dello Sport" Giovan Battista Olivero, Arturo Vidal has received a beautiful message from Alessandro Del Piero. The colega the rosy morning tells the columns of his newspaper the curious episode: " The message arrives during the interview, on our phone. As a surprise, he could not get on to Vidal, but the recipient of the message is really him. interrupt the interview, which is never. Arturo is amazed, but observes the scene. On the display the sender's name: Alessandro Del Piero. "Dear Arthur, I read the words that you wanted to reserve at the time of renewal of your firmadel contract with Juventus and I thank you. know, I think that does not count the number of the mesh, but how you wear it and honors. And you've shown you know how to do. luck! Ale. "We pass the phone to Arturo, reading carefully.'s surprised and almost moved by the thought of Del Piero. then replies: "Dear Ale, your words fill me with pride and I do of course a great pleasure. Thou hast helped build the history of Juventus in the last 20 years and we, today, we are harnessing the legacy and try to work according to what you taught us in the time spent together. '"

Trust me this guy will retire in Juve
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:40 pm

I just have a feeling most of them are not even noticing the stickied threads.
Devi ,i think you should seriously consider unstickying all of them except the player and staff links thread.Most of the threads will stay on the first page anyway so i think there's little to worry in that respect.What do you think ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Merry Christmas to all of you btw !
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:15 pm

S wrote:I just have a feeling most of them are not even noticing the stickied threads.
Devi ,i think you should seriously consider unstickying all of them except the player and staff links thread.Most of the threads will stay on the first page anyway so i think there's little to worry in that respect.What do you think ?

We can try that and I'll just add the links to that sticky from all threads, I will do it when I get home
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:56 am

I think we've found a better solution now.It was probably going to be difficult for posters around here to adjust to the stickied threads.

The thread links is proving to be a bit more useful now incase people cant find specific threads you can always find them on thread links page.Good solution.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:25 pm

Devi tbh there is no point of a la Famiglia part 3 if no one is willing to post in it. We shouldn't just use bio's from 3 years ago especially when most of those members are gone. If we aren't going to all post in it then you should just get rid if it.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:28 pm

Or just revive the old one.I'm sure it isnt deleted.You'll find it through the search option.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:58 pm

@Devi
The forum is dead Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:44 pm

S wrote:Or just revive the old one.I'm sure it isnt deleted.You'll find it through the search option.

But why would we revive that when half or more of those posters are no longer on the forum? Also I;m pretty sure ItalianFool, the poster who posted it, is no longer active. It would be better if we just made a new one where we all post in it, regardless of if you posted in the other one.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:14 pm

Juveman17 wrote:
S wrote:Or just revive the old one.I'm sure it isnt deleted.You'll find it through the search option.

But why would we revive that when half or more of those posters are no longer on the forum? Also I;m pretty sure ItalianFool, the poster who posted it, is no longer active. It would be better if we just made a new one where we all post in it, regardless of if you posted in the other one.
ItalianFool is Marchisio#8 or something like that if im not mistaken
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:24 pm

salmano9 wrote:
Juveman17 wrote:

You are mistaking Marchisio#8 is my RL buddy Bojan from Macedonia....

Guys its X-mass for 90% of the forums relax
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:27 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
Juveman17 wrote:

Whats RL buddy?

Okay, we will wait and see Smile... Hope that it will be active after new year Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:44 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
Juveman17 wrote:

Whats RL buddy?

Okay, we will wait and see Smile... Hope that it will be active after new year Smile

RL = real life buddy Smile The best holidays are now esp. for me as Orthodox Christian xD
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Devi you still haven't addressed my question. Regardless of the holidays, half if not more of those posters on the old La Famiglia thread are no longer active, banned, or lurk.

It would make sense if everyone in the Juventus section who are active would post in that thread, regardless of if they posted in the old one.

I advise you to post in the thread yourself Devi as to raise notice of he thread since it is no longer stickied. Ill constantly update the list with people who post in it.

If not, just let me know and I will delete the thread. It isn't needed if no one will post in it.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Juveman17 wrote:Devi you still haven't addressed my question. Regardless of the holidays, half if not more of those posters on the old La Famiglia thread are no longer active, banned, or lurk.

It would make sense if everyone in the Juventus section who are active would post in that thread, regardless of if they posted in the old one.

I advise you to post in the thread yourself Devi as to raise notice of he thread since it is no longer stickied. Ill constantly update the list with people who post in it.

If not, just let me know and I will delete the thread. It isn't needed if no one will post in it.

LEave it as it is, the banned posters have been deleted from my side on that thread the lurkers also only the ones who deserve are on it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next