KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 21 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:38 pm

Wait, Cerci is Co owned with Fiorentina? Do you guys think they will negotiate with us for Cerci if we let Immobile stay for one more season? Also, do you think Cerci is going to ask for a move, because I remember that he said he wants to play in the Champions League.

GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 21 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:48 pm

for some reason Cerci doesn't impress me...... I would spend less on Nani than spend what would be likely asked for Cerci....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:34 pm

What do u guys think of Candreva? Hmmmm....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:37 pm

salmano9 wrote:What do u guys think of Candreva? Hmmmm....

he was way inconsistent when we got him, but hell I want him back
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:39 pm

If we really want to take a leap up in quality, we can't be shopping in Serie A

Only players who would realistically majorly improve us are already at the few clubs who won't deal with us
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:33 pm

Look at bayern dominating bundesliga and buying from domestic rivals.... We could do the same really, cuz there is plenty of quality players out here like candreva cerci cuadrado (paloschi?) Immobile iturbe jorginho (went 2 napoli) ibarbo sau+pinilla? Biabiany berardi? The list goes on....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:36 pm

How about insigne? We really should spend high in great players even tho owners of clubs wont deal with us... at least we are encouraging them to buy and sell
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:38 pm

So, so many of those players aren't nearly good enough to improve us

Biabiany? Poor mans Krasic.

Sau, Pinilla? Lmao

Ibarbo? Possibly one day in the future, unlikely though. Lacks decision making

Candreva..... decent, not for us. Paloschi? Never

Immobile, bench at best.

Iturbe and Cerci could possibly work. The difference is, Bayern are buying players that are already excellent

Gotze is leagues ahead of any Serie A player in inferior clubs, Lewa is too.

Bayern are raiding the champions league finalists, and some of the best young talents in Europe

We would be raiding 27 year olds from Catania & co lmao.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:44 pm

Im not saying that all of them are wow players. Im just giving examples of decent players that we can transform into good players. Where was mandzukic before moving to bayern? Lol an average player at wolfsburg probly...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:47 pm

Florenzi? Pjanic? We really could tempt roma with 15m for florenzi...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:48 pm

Mandzukic impressed Europe with his intensity and form playing for Croatia, plus he was enjoying excellent form at Wolfsburg

Most of the players in Serie A within our reach are putting up awful numbers against awful opposition

Cerci & Immobile are the exception, however they are a by-product of counter attacking tactics. Look at what they offered against a well-organised team like Juventus

I think Cerci would be useful, however pretty much every other player in Serie A who we can realistically purchase would be bench options at most

Bayern also spend big on star players, and have benefited from a golden era in Germanys youth.

We don't have their financial muscle or a sea of top national players to pick from

So best case scenario, following this method would be improving our bench options.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:13 pm

I think Candreva is good, but he doesn't score enough, @Tom, I think Torino would deal with us if we want Cerci.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:14 pm

Torino would yeah

My point is, an overwhelming majority of players who we could get from lowly Serie A clubs would simply not improve us in the slightest

As opposed to Bayern, who are picking apart Dortmund the CL finalists whereas we could be trying to achieve similar results by dealing with clubs like Cagliarli.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:17 pm

Also, Cerci didn't seem like he did well against us because we are a better team than Torino, so if he comes to Juventus he could improve even more.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:22 am

Well, at least picking up domestic players is much better than buying players for 30m+ from outside...

The problem is that not all serie a clubs are willing to cooperate
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:30 am

salmano9 wrote:Well, at least picking up domestic players is much better than buying players for 30m+ from outside...

The problem is that not all serie a clubs are willing to cooperate

Well...Thats rubbish.Especially considering the quality of the league has declined.Our two starting strikers we bought are from abroad and clearly,they have provided a huge leap in quality to the attack.

Thats not to say there arent quality attackers within the league,ofcourse there are but its a bit foolish to dismiss the quality coming from abroad considering the success rate of foreign players in this league has been pretty high lately.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:41 am

salmano9 wrote:Look at bayern dominating bundesliga and buying from domestic rivals.... We could do the same really, cuz there is plenty of  quality players out here like candreva cerci cuadrado  (paloschi?) Immobile iturbe jorginho (went 2 napoli) ibarbo sau+pinilla? Biabiany berardi? The list goes on....

Some of Bayern's domestic purchases since 2008 :

Neuer,Goetze,Mandzukic,Dante,Mario Gomez etc.

Big difference in quality to the list of players you provided.Are you really suggesting names like Sau,Pinilla and Biabiany ? Laughing Stop trolling. Laughing

Add to that Bayern added high quality foreign players to compliment their domestic buys in Robben,Ribery,Martinez,Boateng,Shaqiri etc.So the notion that Bayern is dominating only because of their domestic buys is wrong.Its a combination of a lot of things.

Which adds to my point,that,domestic players alone are not enough to make an impression in Europe.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:54 am

GIGItheBest wrote:Wait, Cerci is Co owned with Fiorentina? Do you guys think they will negotiate with us for Cerci if we let Immobile stay for one more season? Also, do you think Cerci is going to ask for a move, because I remember that he said he wants to play in the Champions League.

I re-checked.He isnt.He is fully owned by Torino.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:36 am

I'm going to have to agree with Tom, there's very little readily available quality in Serie A in the positions Juventus desperately need to man, on the wings and at left back. The major exception is Cuadrado who I feel would be fantastic ahead of Lichsteiner, however there just isn't the talent pool currently to give Juve the edge they need in Europe. The sorts of signings that might otherwise be made from the league will be sufficient to continue your stranglehold on the league title but not to unsettle the likes of Bayern.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:05 am

I guess then that we are stuck in this cycle, unless we focus youth ex. Berardi, ciro,
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:32 pm

am with Surag and Tom here (sorry Salmano) but to suggest scrubs like Pinilla, Sau and Biabiany as possible purchases is pretty scary (hope u were trolling or drunk  tongue whilst u typed that)

to reach high heights we must also invest in quality players from abroad as most of the quality players these days are going where the money is i.e EPL, Spain, and France lately) Serie A is only relying on the good scouting systems of clubs like Udinese etc. and the low once in a while deals in good players which Inter, Juve and Milan try and do....

but if we don't invest, new emerging scrub Arab mahney teams will soon take a massive leap over us and we shall be left behind bragging about our dusting 2 CL trophies in the cabinet....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:09 pm

If we get a RW from Serie A, I think it should be either Cerci, or Cuadrado. Also, since you guys are saying we need players from outside of Serie A, name a few that are actually a possibility for the summer transfer window.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:39 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:If we get a RW from Serie A, I think it should be either Cerci, or Cuadrado. Also, since you guys are saying we need players from outside of Serie A, name a few that are actually a possibility for the summer transfer window.

if and that is a BIG *IF we are willing to pay which we wouldn't, there's a lot of players out there:

Griezman (but we won't wanna pay)

Coentrao (heard we are linked with him, inb4mehdridoverprice)

Dzeko (yes tho I think llo has done well, he seems too static for me and I think Dzeko would be a massive upgrade)

Mandzukic (on his way out, would we be willing to pay?)

Nasri (I feel a good offer would let Man City let go)

Kolarov (would be on his way out)

Gundogan (don't need but would be fun to troll Untd fans)

Cazorla (with Ozil would likely wanna join us if the price is good, would we wanna pay?)

Nani (I won't mind)

Robben (a really good offer would make Bayern let go, would he wanna leave tho?)

Thibaut Curtois (would love to buy him and let him stay at Atl Mad. for two seasons till Buffon retires, will Chelsea deal tho?)

Muniain (not sure why we are not getting serious about him tbh, very realistic target, of course if we'd match the release clause)

Nani (wouldn't really mind him tbh, and honestly think he's an upgrade over Cerci tbh, look at Taarabt at Mehlan, very possible target also if we really want him)

* oh and before I forget, Hummels/Reus, Dortmund are not really a complicated club to deal with, how about a exchange plus cash deal for one of them (would love it to be Reus tbh) involving Immobile + say 20m
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:00 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:If we get a RW from Serie A, I think it should be either Cerci, or Cuadrado. Also, since you guys are saying we need players from outside of Serie A, name a few that are actually a possibility for the summer transfer window.

Most realistic :

Nani,Menez.

Semi-Realistic :

Lamela

Not quite realistic scenarios :

Di Maria,Griezmann,Shaqiri.

And i have only been taking into account the names who have been linked to us in the past.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:28 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

if and that is a BIG *IF we are willing to pay which we wouldn't, there's a lot of players out there:

Griezman (but we won't wanna pay)

Coentrao (heard we are linked with him, inb4mehdridoverprice)

Dzeko (yes tho I think llo has done well, he seems too static for me and I think Dzeko would be a massive upgrade)

Mandzukic (on his way out, would we be willing to pay?)

Nasri (I feel a good offer would let Man City let go)

Kolarov (would be on his way out)

Gundogan (don't need but would be fun to troll Untd fans)

Cazorla (with Ozil would likely wanna join us if the price is good, would we wanna pay?)

Nani (I won't mind)

Robben (a really good offer would make Bayern let go, would he wanna leave tho?)

Thibaut Curtois (would love to buy him and let him stay at Atl Mad. for two seasons till Buffon retires, will Chelsea deal tho?)

Muniain (not sure why we are not getting serious about him tbh, very realistic target, of course if we'd match the release clause)

Nani (wouldn't really mind him tbh, and honestly think he's an upgrade over Cerci tbh, look at Taarabt at Mehlan, very possible target also if we really want him)

* oh and before I forget, Hummels/Reus, Dortmund are not really a complicated club to deal with, how about a exchange plus cash deal for one of them (would love it to be Reus tbh) involving Immobile + say 20m

Some of the things you said are unrealistic in my opinion. But if we can get Reus for 25-30 million plus Immobile I would do it. Even 35 plus Immobile. I also think that Nasri won't leave because he's getting playing time and he seems to be doing well under Pellegrini.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:47 pm

@S, how about Cerci and Cuadrado? Also, now that Elm brought up Reus, why don't we try and get him? How much money do you think he will cost?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next