Mr.Juventus
sportsczy
Tomwin Lannister
Cotes
DeviAngel
37 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  - Page 8 Empty Re: - Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:52 pm

The new Marchisio

Il Principino’s versatility has made him stand-in regista at Juventus, where he is proving to be a worthy protégé on the eve of Fiorentina, says Jeremy Lim.

http://football-italia.net/46159/new-marchisio

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  - Page 8 Empty Re: - Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8

Post by Juveman17 Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:43 am

Here's my new Marchisio video! Let me know what you guys think Very Happy

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:55 am

Its great man Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:04 pm

Thanks bro Smile
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:44 pm

From the videos I've seen you make, I think this might have been the best one yet.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:15 pm

Thanks, appreciate it
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:18 pm

Marchisio back in training

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio today returned to training with the rest of the Old Lady squad, having been out for the last 10 days.

The 28-year-old may now come into contention for a place in Coach Antonio Conte’s squad to face Parma at Juventus Stadium on Wednesday evening.

Paul Pogba will also return to the fray, having been suspended for yesterday’s win over Catania.

Fernando Llorente is expected to line up alongside Carlos Tevez in attack, which would mean Danny Osvalso dropping to the bench.

Conte will however have to do without duo Andrea Barzagli and Angelo Ogbonna, who are both currently injured.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:28 pm

I want to see padoin and isla against parma... marchisio needs to recover fully for napoli and lyon.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:01 pm

Well, we need Pirlo, Marchisio and Pogba for the 1st leg against Lyon because Vidal is suspended.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:01 am

Oh right!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:15 pm

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/marchisio_hangout
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:03 am

Marchisio: 'Juve aren't tired'

Claudio Marchisio insists Juventus “have plenty of energy left” as they go for the Scudetto-Europa League Double.

The Bianconeri are eight points clear at the top of the Serie A table and will face Benfica in the semi-final.

“Juve have plenty of energy left,” assured the midfielder on Sky Sport Italia.

“I am not just saying that because of all the fitness tests we’ve done recently. You can tell we’re in good shape, especially in recent outings, despite some criticism on our style of football.

“Our team doesn’t run many risks and is clinical, which means over the last year we have matured a great deal.”

Arturo Vidal is likely to be rested against Udinese on Monday evening due to a knee problem.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:52 pm

Marchisio: Great motivation

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio believes his side have all the motivation they need to win the Europa League.

The Old Lady face Benfica in the first leg of their semi-final tie tomorrow and the 28-year-old says confidence is high within the camp.

“Juve haven’t lifted a European trophy in nearly 20 years,” Marchisio told Uefa.com. “Lots of the players in the squad have never won an international trophy.

“We have the chance to do that now. Our motivation can make the difference, but you must never underestimate the team you are facing.

“We are playing against a team who, in recent years, have always done well in their domestic League.

“They certainly have players with quality and experience who can cause us some problems.

“It will be two excellent teams playing against each other and it will be a great spectacle.

“From our point of view, we are confident we can reach our objective – to play in the final in Turin.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:54 pm

Marchisio: Motivation is key

Claudio Marchisio has outlined Juventus’ respect for Benfica and asserted that motivation is what can make the difference at this stage of the season.

The Bianconeri are preparing to meet the Portuguese on Thursday evening in the first leg of their Europa League semi-final.

Whilst recent suggestions in Italy have been of a Juve side beginning to tire in the final stretch of the season, their No 8 believes that the desire for success will be a driving force.

“Many players in this team have never won a European competition and Juventus haven't won a trophy in Europe for so many years,” Marchisio has commented in an interview with UEFA’s official website.

“When you reach this stage of the competition motivation can make the difference.

“So even if we're coming to the end of the season and our legs are beginning to feel heavy, the trophy can give you that energy to give that bit extra.”

The final this season is hosted at the club’s Juventus Stadium.

“We knew this right from the start when we began in the group stage of the Champions League.

“When we didn't qualify and moved into the knockout phase of the Europa League, the fact that the final would be at home clearly gave us an added boost.”

Before the Old Lady can dream about the final, though, they must push aside Benfica.

“We'll come up against a side that in recent years, not only in their own league but in competitions like the Europa League, have done really well, even if they have lost some finals.

“Clearly they have the experience and the players with the qualities and characteristics to cause us difficulty. We have to think about them and think of the game as another final.

“There will be two quality teams that will try and put on a spectacle in these two matches. For our part, we hope we have the right belief to reach our objective, which is to play the final in Turin.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat May 03, 2014 12:20 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI8Pg0qp1Nc

For you Marchisio fans.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:19 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:39 am

Claudio Marchisio believes that one key difference between Antonio Conte and Max Allegri is in their philosophy when in possession.

Juventus are working under the latter ahead of kick-off for the 2014-15 season, following three years of success with the former.

For the team’s versatile No 8, the suggestion of issues in the transition are wide of the mark, even as formation changes continue to be toyed with.

“I do not see many problems, I feel like we are on course. Allegri and his staff are well placed and have found a group united and ready for sacrifice,” Marchisio has considered to Tuttosport today.

“We have begun again with new ideas and with a different style of play, but we know it. Over the past two years we have won with 3-5-2, but the first year we set ourselves out in a 4-3-3.

“We know a four-man defence - a little work to resume certain mechanisms is normal. Not even in the friendlies has it seemed problematic to me.

“Against Milan [in the weekend’s Trofeo TIM] the test was great, but we gave away a few too many counter-attacks. In Verona will be a different Juve.”

Speculation has centred on Marchisio perhaps taking a more advanced role in midfield under Allegri.

“I’m used to moving between different roles, I am flexible and open to the changes. Against Milan I was played in the trequarti [area between midfield and attack], but it was not a classic Christmas tree formation - in defensive phases I was alongside Pirlo to provide cover.

“I try to position myself between the lines for when we have more possession. It is something different to the days under Conte, when we had a much more planned game. It’s a different idea - we have to work, but not so much.

“Allegri has made us understand that we will not dwell on a single formation - we have a list of quality that allows us to change identity during the game.

“At the Trofeo TIM, Llorente was absent. And Morata has not yet returned. I expect a great season, we want to defend the three Scudetti we have won and to do well in Europe.

“The Scudetto or the Champions League? I would exchange the Scudetto only if we were to win the Champions League.”

Marchisio was asked if Juve are more free in attack under Allegri.

“With Conte everything was more planned and the results speak for themselves - three League titles in a row and two Super Cups. Now it is different, Allegri has a different idea of the game, as we saw against Milan.

“We work mainly on the possession of the ball. In Europe it works well, we saw it again last year when we faced teams with little to them - they played safe football, whilst we had some difficulties. This is the most important step to be taken.

“And will this improved imagination be best felt in Europe? Definitely. We often speak of our failure in Europe, but the first year we went out against Bayern and last time we threw away qualification against Galatasaray.”

Atletico Madrid have been mentioned as the type of example Juventus can take inspiration from in Europe.

“We are not so far behind Atletico. With a bit more luck we could have won the Europa League in May. We are not that far from the top eight in Europe.

“Then it is obvious - the economic difficulties are there in Italian football. The further down you go, the greater.”

It was put to Marchisio that Conte’s exit this summer signals the end of a cycle at the club.

“It is wrong to say this is the end of a cycle. It is Juve who continues - our nature compels us to win again.

“To win a fourth Scudetto is difficult, but we want to succeed. There are many rivals - Roma ahead of the rest, but I also see Inter, Milan, Napoli and also Fiorentina. We would also love to win a 10th Coppa Italia.

“Will we miss something without Conte’s screams? We are a big club, we do not necessarily need those screams. And then I can assure you that even Allegri raises his voice in the locker room.”

Marchisio will still be able to catch those screams whilst on international duty, though, as Conte is now the Italy Coach, following his exit from Juve.

“The resignation was a surprise, because it came on the second day of pre-season. I respect his choice, he also explained the reasons, but these will remain private.

“Certainly he is not the type to continue as a Coach and a Juventino if he does not feel 100 per cent.

“Italy will be a new role for him. But he is the right Coach for the ideas of football that he has. He will have more time to organise everything.

“His task is similar to that of Prandelli, after the failure in the World Cup at South Africa, where he prepared us for the European Championships, where we finished as runners-up.”

Juve’s pre-season campaign has seen them take in a considerable number of air miles.

“I don’t think it will disadvantage us. It seems we are reliving the same situation as 12 months ago. We suffered in America, we played games below our level, then… we won the Super Cup and then started out great.

“In this tour we have travelled further, that is true. But the group is the same, with some additions.”

Marchisio was also asked about his future, with two years remaining on his current contract.

“It is the first summer that my name has not appeared in the transfer rumours. The other day I was laughing about it with my wife - you’ll see that in the end I will be sold…obviously that is a joke…”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:09 pm

Loool... I liked this joke in the end.

Conte not a juventino anymore? Wow interezting words said by claud.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:22 am

Passing: 89.7% (87/97 passes completed) P.S: My mistake, he made most of his passes Very Happy
Shots: 2
Tackles: 3
Clearances: 1
Successful Dribbles: 1
Fouled: 2
(He also got 9/12 of his long balls).
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:57 pm

Tacchinardi: ‘Marchisio irreplaceable’

Former Juventus midfielder Alessio Tacchinardi says Claudio Marchisio is ‘irreplaceable’ and his absence means a return to 3-5-2.

The Italian international suffered a ruptured cruciate ligament while on Italy duty this morning, and will be out for the rest of the season, including ther rest of the Bianconeri’s Champions League campaign.

“There couldn’t be worse news,” Tacchinardi told Tuttomercatoweb.

“It hurts to see bad injuries coming from the national team. At the moment Marchisio has been irreplaceable in midfield.

“He’s been playing more on the ball, playing further back in front of the defence and he’s been playing in a higher gear than [Arturo] Vidal.

“Now it’s up to the Chilean to show his quality, but the fact remains that this injury is a tremendous blow.

“Given his absence the ideal solution is to return to 3-5-2, and hope that [Andrea] Barzagli doesn’t have a relapse in defence.

“The diamond midfield means there’s more space to cover, and at this moment in time [Andrea] Pirlo [who is returning from injury] cannot do that, he has to be managed and safeguarded.

“Because of this, 3-5-2 would offer more protection.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:00 pm

marchisio injured?!?!?!?!? 6 months out?!??!!
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:25 pm

Lippi: ‘Marchisio absence will be felt’

World Cup winner Marcello Lippi says the absence of Claudio Marchisio will be ‘keenly felt’ by Juventus and Italy.

The is a legend for the Bianconeri and his country, guiding the former to five Scudetti and the Champions League, as well as winning the World Cup with the Azzurri in 2006.

“I only heard the news recently and it made me very said,” Lippi - who gave Marchisio his Italy debut - told CalcioNews24.

“I’m sorry for both the national team and Juventus, who will lose a key player. Marchisio has proven to be a great player, his absence will be keenly felt.

“A message for him? Just a huge ‘good luck’, but I know him and I know he has the character to overcome this difficult time. Forza Claudio!”

The Old Lady will now be without two of their key midfielders for their Champions League Quarter Final with Monaco, as Paul Pogba is also sidelined.

“We’re talking about two players who make the difference for this Juventus,” Lippi mused.

“The centre of midfield operated very well with these two, so we must understand what kind of condition [Kwadwo] Asamoah is in and whether he can return to the squad.

“It’s a very urgent situation, but Juve shouldn’t get ahead of themselves, there are important goals to be achieved.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:54 pm

Forza Claudio Marchisio, tornerai, vincerai e sarai ancora piu' forte, credici! Juventus e la Nazionale Italiana di Calcio ti aspettano. Io tifo per te! Ale
//
Forza Claudio, you'll come back even stronger and win more, believe! Juventus e la Nazionale Italiana di Calcio are waiting. I'm with you! Ale
Like · Comment · Share · 19,804283618
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:59 pm

Zanetti, ''forza Marchisio''

Andrea Pirlo
14 mins · Edited ·
Sei forte in campo e fuori e lo dimostrerai anche questa volta...siamo tutti con te!! Un Abbraccio Claudio Marchisio e in bocca al lupo!!

CACERES: "Forza Cla"

BONUCCI: "Tornerai più forte di prima per continuare con nuove e esaltanti vittorie"

+ Marrone, Elkann, and whole serie a

btw most of the mast attacked Conte on the internet
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:44 pm

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  - Page 8 CBICmgZW8AAsFDe

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  - Page 8 CBIFPVNWoAAKJZD
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:10 pm

https://instagram.com/p/0vRmutwhHu/

https://instagram.com/p/0vRvlrlymY/

https://instagram.com/p/0vgzeRSKAM/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next