Mr.Juventus
sportsczy
Tomwin Lannister
Cotes
DeviAngel
37 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  - Page 9 Empty Re: - Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:10 pm

https://instagram.com/p/0vRmutwhHu/

https://instagram.com/p/0vRvlrlymY/

https://instagram.com/p/0vgzeRSKAM/

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  - Page 9 Empty Re: - Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8

Post by Cotes Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:55 pm

We just lost our best midfielder....god help us
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:15 pm

Cla :'( didn't expect it Sad Sad get well soon :'( we need to keep pogba this summer after hearinf this news Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:39 pm

LIVE - Additional tests for Marchisio to Fornaca. Also arrived Agnelli, Marotta and Juventus medical staff.

Claudio Marchisio - reports Sky - Coverciano left in the early afternoon. He was expected to clinic Fornaca Turin at 18-18: 30, but actually arrived at 19:30, both for highway traffic, and because the midfielder went first to his home, in Vinovo, where he took his car and started driving, standing next to his wife Roberta. At Fornaca there was a consultation with all the medical staff of Juventus: there was Dr. Luca Stefanini to wait Claudio. At 20:00 they arrived together at the Clinic also the president Andrea Agnelli, the ad Beppe Marotta, Fabrizio Tencone, coordinator of the medical staff of Juventus and Professor Flavio Quaglia, who worked Marchisio in 2009 to the meniscus in his right knee. At this time, the player is undergoing further tests. The possibilities are basically two: a conservative treatment that avoids surgery - and times are always the same, from 6 to 8 months - or surgery, which at first seemed almost inevitable, but with each passing hour there is also this hypothesis.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:44 pm

I completely forgot about Marrone. Isn't he about to recover from his injury ? Also, I don't know how accurate it is but according to transfermarkt Asamoah will return on April's 2nd and Romulo on Aprils 20th.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:11 pm

ITS NOT SERIOUS!!!

MARCHISIO WILL BE BACK IN 15 DAYS TOPS !!!

SKY AND GDM CONFIRM !!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:27 pm

DeviAngel wrote:ITS NOT SERIOUS!!!

MARCHISIO WILL BE BACK IN 15 DAYS TOPS !!!

SKY AND GDM CONFIRM !!

Thank God ! no need to rush him back then. Plus he will be fully rested for the Monaco games. Great news indeed !

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:28 pm

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  - Page 9 Ukraine-Kid-Celebration-Euro-2012

I am jumping all around !!!!

I am so happy !

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  - Page 9 Zach-galifianakis-dancing-with-pug

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  - Page 9 Mourinho-celebrates-again
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:01 am

YESSSSSS <3
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:06 am

Waaaaaawwww yessss :d :d Very Happy Very Happy <3

I was thinking: how could he drive home with his wife if he had an injury Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:28 am

Jesus I just spent the entire night shift mad as f*ck because of our injuries and I get back and see this rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:51 am

salmano9 wrote:
I was thinking: how could he drive home with his wife if he had an injury Very Happy

Yeah exactly the same, didn't really look that serious Very Happy

Such a relief

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:42 am

Marchisio: 'Better than expected!'

Claudio Marchisio thanked fans, joking they sent him such good vibes that his knee ligament injury healed.

“You sent me so many good luck messages that the situation is much, much better than expected!” wrote Marchisio on Twitter and Instagram.

“Thanks from the heart for all the affection you’ve shown to me. I will keep you informed of the situation on a daily basis. Goodnight.”

It has been a rollercoaster of a day for the Juventus midfielder, who left the Italy training camp after a sprain in training and tests showed a torn anterior cruciate ligament.

However, later that evening the Juve medical staff performed another MRI that found no ligament damage at all.

It now remains to be seen how long he’ll be out for, but it certainly seems to be less than the original six to eight months predicted by Azzurri doctors.

In fact, Sky Sport Italia suggest Marchisio could be out for only two to three weeks.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:19 pm

Marchisio will be ready for the duel against Monaco !!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:31 pm

Claudio Marchisio will stay at rest for a few days and feel, according to Sky Sports, is that it can be recovered in a fortnight. It is hoped to have him back for the game against Monaco. Most likely, though, will come back for the return match of Champions. Marchisio will stay at rest and then fall gradually.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:44 pm

Italy medics: 'Marchisio sub-total lesion'

The Italy medical staff insist there is a “sub-total lesion” of Claudio Marchisio’s knee ligament, despite Juventus tests.

There is total confusion over the status of the midfielder’s right knee, as on Friday morning Azzurri staff suggested a lesion to the anterior cruciate ligament, which would require six to eight months out.

Later that same evening, Juve medics in Turin performed another MRI scan and “excluded the possibility of a tear,” so he could be back in action within two weeks.

“I do not have to justify the Azzurri staff, because I have no doubts that we acted the correct way,” said Professor Enrico Castellacci.

“I do have doubts on the test results, because we’ve seen two with very different outcomes. I have the utmost faith for the radiologists in Turin and Florence, but please allow me a little uncertainty still.

“Having said that, if the second test says one thing, it doesn’t automatically mean the first test was completely wrong.

“I never mentioned the need for surgery, nor that there was a total lesion of the knee ligament. I simply made the Istituto Fanfani report public.”

Marchisio underwent the first examination at the Istituto Fanfani in Florence, close to Italy’s training ground in Coverciano.

“We can only confirm what we ascertained yesterday and that was underwritten by four famed radiologists with over 30 years of experience,” Doctor Fabio Fanfani told the Corriere dello Sport.

“The player presented a sub-total lesion of the right anterior cruciate ligament. We never said there was a total lesion.

“We are naturally happy if Marchisio, according to further tests, could be back on the field soon.

“I think the communication was mishandled. The slender statement released by Juventus was made by a club and did not consist of a medical report.

“What we had was a photograph of the situation, but we don’t have his current clinical records or the progress of the player.

“I can tell you that there are various cases of players who continue their activity with partial lesions.

“We are not run by Juventus or the Federation. Our opinion is a professional and free one.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:25 pm

[QUOTE=DeviAngel;4861781]Marchisio back 'within days'
By Football Italia staff

Juventus medics suggest Claudio Marchisio could be back in action within days after new knee ligament tests.

The situation is bizarre, as on Friday morning the Italy medical staff sent him back to Turin, having spotted a “sub-total lesion” in the anterior cruciate ligament of his right knee.

There had been reports of an operation and six to eight months on the touchline, sparking death threats towards Coach Antonio Conte on social media.

Later that evening Juventus medics performed another MRI scan in Turin and “excluded tears” to the ligament.

Today there were more tests and La Stampa claims they found the situation was even better than thought last night.

Instead of two to three weeks on the touchline, Marchisio could be back in training within days and targeting a comeback in the first leg of the Champions League quarter-final against Monaco on April 14.

Today the doctors who performed the original tests in Florence insist they did spot a sub-total lesion, which although won’t necessarily stop the midfielder playing, is something to keep an eye on.[/QUOTE]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:02 pm

What a relief honestly
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:51 pm

Marchisio is ready for the Empoli game
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:19 pm

Btw, Conte hates juve fans now, so don't be surprised if you saw him join Milan next season. Smile All of this happened because of CM8's injury.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:36 pm

Marchisio: ‘Juventus still hungry’
By Football Italia staff

Claudio Marchisio says Juventus have proved they’re ‘still hungry’ as they battle on three fronts.

The Bianconeri reached the Coppa Italia final on Tuesday night, and have a commanding lead in Serie A, as well as preparing to face Monaco in the Champions League Quarter Finals.

“The Coppa? It’s the first goal we’ve achieved this season,” Marchisio told Juve TV.

“We’re talking about a really crucial point of the season, and to have achieved this important goal in the Coppa Italia means the team is doing well.

“We’re doing what we have to do, and that’s to win and try and get to the end in all competitions.

“We’ve also done well because of what’s expected of us. We’ve had three years where we’ve won the League every year and the question is always whether or not Juventus will still be hungry.

“The players are still willing to sacrifice and to give everything out on the pitch and we’re showing that this year.

“Our three years of victories cannot be taken for granted, even if some claim that the Italian League is not as good as other European Leagues.

“But look at the other Leagues, the points [for the team at the top] are around 70 [Juventus’s total], like Chelsea in England, so maybe the problem is that other teams haven’t been as consistent as we have.

“So it tells you even more about the value of this team which, despite the passage of time, is always able to be out in front demonstrating the capabilities that we have.

“It’s normal that if you look at other subjects in Italy, like the country’s economy there’s a bit more of a crisis, and it’s the same in football.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:42 pm

‘Lazio will be tough’
By Football Italia staff

Claudio Marchisio admits Juventus face a tough challenge in their two remaining matches with Lazio this season.

The Aquile visit Juventus Stadium on April 18, before the pair clash again in the Coppa Italia final, scheduled for June 7, depending on the Old Lady’s Champions League commitments.

“The first time we played them [a 3-0 win in November] Lazio were not as strong as they are now,” Marchisio warned in an interview with Juventus’ in-house television channel.

“They’re a team who have great individual and collective quality, and they have a great Coach [Stefano] Pioli who started this year with criticism but has proven his worth.

“So they won’t be easy games, and we’ll have to be very careful. That said, we’ll have time [to think about those games], we have more important goals coming up, and we must think about them.

“However, they’re definitely a team to be reckoned with, because even at this point in the season they’ll definitely be fresher [having not played in Europe].”

Marchisio is a one-club man - a loan spell at Empoli notwithstanding - after coming up through the Juventus youth ranks, and discussed his feelings for the club.

“I always remember as a child I used to go to the Delle Alpi to watch Juventus games, and I’d often see the first team bus on the way to the stadium.

“I was a child, I loved football so I always waved to the Juventus players and they’d wave back.

“Now that I’m on the other side of that, if I see a fan from the bus or in the street I try to always make myself available.

“Obviously that’s not always possible, because although it may not seem like it we have the same life problems and stresses that normal people have, so there are always days where you’re less willing to be available.

“But we always try to give everything for them [the fans] because they give us strength and drive us to these victories.

“I’m thankful for the affection of the fans even in the darkest moments of my career, even in seasons where we weren’t winning. I’ll always be grateful for that.

“My number eight shirt? As a child I used to play in attack, and Alessandro Del Piero was my idol, so I always wore the number 10 shirt, until I got near the Primavera.

“Then I changed my role, so it was normal that I also change the number.

“When you’re preparing to get into professional football, 10 or 8 are always occupied by great champions, so I wore 15 first, then 19, which are two important dates for me and my family.

“Then the opportunity came, because when [Gianluca] Pessotto retired, Amauri didn’t take the number 8 anymore, so I took it.

“Memories? In my career, I always put Trieste in first place. The first Scudetto. That was a very intense year, full of emotion.

“So when that final whistle blew, that’s one of my best memories, if not the best.

“This year there have been so many big games, from winning the derby [against Torino] in the last second, the Roma game and also the Champions League match in Dortmund.

“Also, the last match, with Fiorentina because of how we started in the first leg where we had the wrong approach, and [in the second] we demonstrated that even with significant absences the group is always stronger than the individual.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:55 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:41 am

https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CJQS2EBWIAAXYF5.jpg

Until 2020.

He's looking dashing as usual Proud Dat eyes
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:19 pm

S wrote:https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CJQS2EBWIAAXYF5.jpg

Until 2020.

He's looking dashing as usual Proud Dat eyes

His face looks odd, like he cloned Rooney's facial skin texture O.o
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:43 am

Juventus in Serie A this season:
Win% with Marchisio: 81.8%
Win% without Marchisio: 28.6%
[GdS]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYQ4QmdWsAEYeAl.jpg
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next