A moment with Claudio Marchisio

2 posters

Go down

A moment with Claudio Marchisio Empty A moment with Claudio Marchisio

Post by Cotes Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:47 pm

A moment with Claudio Marchisio 439x
After eight games, Juventus are solely leading the table. This situation hasn’t occurred since 2005/06 season, when the side managed by Fabio Capello obtained eight straight wins. At that time, Claudio Marchisio featured in the Primavera, but he also trained with the First Team, dreaming of being able to emulate them. Well, that day has come and now he an example for all lads. However, his character is the same: spirited and stubborn on the pitch, but humble and practical away from the field. Indeed, Juventus’ leadership doesn’t affect him: “Up there, the air is fresher. However, there’s some regret for the points we’ve lost, because the sides behind us could be farther- explained Claudio at Juventus Channel, as special guest in ‘Filo Diretto’ - Winning against Fiorentina was fundamental. In the first half, we showed an excellent performance, but we couldn’t close the game and it seemed to almost live again the match against Genoa. However, this time we managed to hold the result and achieve three important points.”

Claudio’s season started with a boost: three goals scored, and often among the best players of each game. Evidently, the new system conceived by Conte perfectly suits to his features: “In a midfield with three players, I’ve more opportunities to go forward and it’s not a coincidence that my goals came when we were fielded with that line-up. With a midfielder more, our pressing action is stronger. This allows us to recover the ball earlier and even if it seems that we run more, actually we have a smaller area to cover to get to the goal. Moreover, being there in front and all united, with our defense being also capable of shortening the spaces, we managed to show a first half like that against Fiorentina, in which we also had a very good time. Conte transferred his convinction to our minds, and thanks to his attitude, we’re able to repeat what we daily test in our training sessions.”

The manager strongly relies on Claudio and knows how to get the most out of him. The demonstration also comes from an episode told by Marchisio himself: “Against Fiorentina, I felt some pain in my shoulder, and I thought I didn’t stand up. He said: “Don’t give up now, we need you”, he gave me a great drive. These are small things which are however very important for every player as they help you to give more and more.”

And on Tuesday evening, Claudio gave his all and he wants to do the same on Saturday against Inter: “I can’t trust in this game, because Inter started the season badly, but against us they will be deeply motivated. They’re a great team with an excellent group, and the match will be very tough. They’ll keep their tempo very high, in order to break our pace, but we have the right quality to continue our campaign in San Siro as well.”
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

A moment with Claudio Marchisio Empty Re: A moment with Claudio Marchisio

Post by Halfsharkgator Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:22 am

Cool article.. I really like the line “Don’t give up now, we need you."
The connection between them is awesome, its almost like conte uses marchisio like how he would if it was himself playing.
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum