- Mozart | Andrea Pirlo - Page 6 Empty Re: - Mozart | Andrea Pirlo

Post by S Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:02 pm

How does the nickname 'The Divine Beard' sound ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:12 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:39 am

Agnelli wrote:“As for Pirlo, I’ve told him this is his home. I know that he has a meeting planned with director general Beppe Marotta in February-March to define everything.

“Pirlo will stay with us for a little while longer.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:12 am

How come agnelli wants to sell pogba and let pirlo leave too? Who will be our midfielders in 2 years? Marchisio and vidal only? Even if we buy naingollan, we will be short of midfielders
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 am

Again as i've said ,having him around would be great but not at the center of the project this time.Pirlo was quoted as saying he'd only stay if he's still an important part of the club's plans but i think he needs to make some compromises too,needs to accept rotation often.
People say we look lost without him.While that may be true,if you notice in his absence,we play at a faster tempo,buildup play is faster and actually,we've been a bit more attacking to tell you the truth,numbers do suggest that.Not just that but having actual DM's in that holding role instead of a regista has actually helped us defensively.
His experience is still invaluable to the squad that said but i think some people are making this issue of his absence larger than it seems.This team is already ready to move on from Pirlo in my opinion atleast in terms of Serie A standards.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:15 am

salmano9 wrote:How come agnelli wants to sell pogba and let pirlo leave too? Who will be our midfielders in 2 years? Marchisio and vidal only? Even if we buy naingollan, we will be short of midfielders

Nah he wants to keep hold of Pirlo.He's just saying it will be difficult to keep Pogba in the long term when Madrid and oil clubs come calling.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:17 am

S wrote:Again as i've said ,having him around would be great but not at the center of the project this time.Pirlo was quoted as saying he'd only stay if he's still an important part of the club's plans but i think he needs to make some compromises too,needs to accept rotation often.
People say we look lost without him.While that may be true,if you notice in his absence,we play at a faster tempo,buildup play is faster and actually,we've been a bit more attacking to tell you the truth,numbers do suggest that.Not just that but having actual DM's in that holding role instead of a regista has actually helped us defensively.
His experience is still invaluable to the squad that said but i think some people are making this issue of his absence larger than it seems.This team is already ready to move on from Pirlo in my opinion atleast in terms of Serie A standards.

Some very bright observation, thank you.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:30 pm

S wrote:
salmano9 wrote:How come agnelli wants to sell pogba and let pirlo leave too? Who will be our midfielders in 2 years? Marchisio and vidal only? Even if we buy naingollan, we will be short of midfielders

Nah he wants to keep hold of Pirlo.He's just saying it will be difficult to keep Pogba in the long term when Madrid and oil clubs come calling.
If he's smart enough, he will refuse their offers.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:10 pm

There are rumors from Di Marzio that suggest Prandelli might join Tottenham and Pirlo could follow him too.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Wherever he goes, good luck ♥
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- Mozart | Andrea Pirlo - Page 6 Empty Pirlo back early for Juventus

Post by salmano9 Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:11 pm

Andrea Pirlo has cut short his Christmas holidays in order to prove his fitness for the Juventus-Roma showdown.

The Italian international has been out of action since picking up a knee problem at the start of this month against Udinese.

According to Tuttosport, the former Milan playmaker will be at the Vinovo training centre on Friday – two days before the rest of his teammates are set to report back to Turin.

Juventus, five points clear at the top of the table, will entertain the second-placed Giallorossi on January 5.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:14 pm

Why are you posting separate threads again ? There's a Pirlo thread for god's sake.Post it in there.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:15 pm

S wrote:Why are you posting separate threads again ? There's a Pirlo thread for god's sake.Post it in there.
The forum is dead... We need a wake up call
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:18 pm

salmano9 wrote:
S wrote:Why are you posting separate threads again ? There's a Pirlo thread for god's sake.Post it in there.

You arent helping it by posting empty threads.Seriously after all the work we've done in moving to a new format ,all you do is revert back to the old style.Goddamn.This is annoying.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:01 pm

S wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

You arent helping it by posting empty threads.Seriously after all the work we've done in moving to a new format ,all you do is revert back to the old style.Goddamn.This is annoying.
You, I, and a few more people are just posting...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:23 pm

Im interested to know what you guys think on this subject..

I know Pirlo won a lot in his time with Milan and was always a huge part in the team but how do you see Pirlo's legend status with Milan compared to his legend status with us?

With Milan he had greats around him in most of his years there but when he came to Juve we were in one of if not the lowest points in the clubs entire history but thanks to Andrea and a few others we've returned to being the top dogs in Italy. So what im trying to get is now that Pirlo's coming to the end of his career, for which club do you think he'll be remembered for by the average fan.

He had league titles and CL titles with Milan but with Juve he's mainly credited with bringing us back to the top and being the main piece of the jigsaw that is our team and tactics.

Just interested to see what your opinions on this are.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Well obviously he is a bigger legend to Milan IMO due to his higher amount of success there. I still think he will be considered a club legend for both clubs by the end of his career.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:05 pm

Pirlo ready to face Roma

Andrea Pirlo should be fit for the big Juventus-Roma match on Sunday after playing 45 minutes in a friendly.

The midfielder has been out of action since December 1 with a sprained right knee, putting him in doubt for the Scudetto showdown.

Pirlo played for 45 minutes in today’s 2-0 friendly test against Cuneo, on the field for the entire second half.

Mirko Vucinic and Sebastian Giovinco, who also needed some playing time after injuries, scored the goals.

Carlos Tevez did not take part in the game, as he only just arrived from Argentina, where his Christmas vacation was extended due to family problems.

The striker instead worked on a separate training regime with the medical staff.

David Trezeguet visited the Vinovo training ground today and will be at the Juventus Stadium on Sunday to salute the supporters.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:03 pm

Report: Pirlo agrees Juve contract?

There are reports Andrea Pirlo has agreed a contract extension with Juventus after he was spotted at the club HQ.

The 34-year-old midfielder’s current deal expires at the end of the season, fuelling rumours he could be snapped up on a free transfer by Real Madrid.

Several different Italian news sources confirmed Pirlo was spotted at the Bianconeri headquarters this afternoon with President Andrea Agnelli, directors Beppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici.

It’s reported Pirlo accepted the offer of a new two-year contract worth €4m per season plus performance-related bonuses.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:45 pm

Today's Tuttosport headline :

Pirlo-Juve deal: Meeting in head office with Marrotta, handshake with Andrea Agnelli, contract until 2016 and a done deal.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- Mozart | Andrea Pirlo - Page 6 Empty Does Pirlo look nicer with or without Beard

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:03 pm

Tbh, he looks muuuch younger without it and I would advise him to shave it OR change the style Smile
Maybe do a vidal? Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:33 pm

Nah, the beard makes him look badass. Gives him that Chuck Norris vibe.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:41 pm

M99 wrote:Nah, the beard makes him look badass. Gives him that Chuck Norris vibe.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:57 pm

Pirlo: 'I want Juve extension'

Andrea Pirlo revealed he “wants to stay at Juventus,” will soon secure a contract extension and is eager to forget the Champions League.

The midfielder’s current deal expires in June, prompting fears he could leave on a free transfer for Real Madrid, where he’d reunite with Carlo Ancelotti.

“If I chose to leave Milan for Juve it was because I hoped to begin a winning era in a new club,” he told Radio 105.

“My intentions are clear, as I want to stay at Juventus. Over the next few days we’ll meet with the club and there is optimism.

“I still want to play. I don’t know when I will retire, but as long as I have the desire to train and fight, I will certainly continue.

“Antonio Conte is a Coach who gives his players a great deal, but expects a lot in return. He brought back a winning spirit to Juve and there is certainly a lot of his doing in our results.

“The turning point of our campaign was definitely the black-out against Fiorentina. Going from 2-0 down to losing 4-2 made us think about what we were doing and from then on we won 10 consecutive games. We realised that winning is not the norm. To win you need desire and sacrifice.

“Unfortunately in the Champions League we got the first two games wrong and they proved decisive, because they compromised our qualification. Now we have turned over a new leaf and focused on Serie A. It’s better not to think about it now.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:53 am

Pirlo renewal already signed?

The Gazzetta dello Sport say that Andrea Pirlo has already signed his two-year contract extension with Juventus.

The midfielder has been increasingly reported in recent days as having agreed terms on a new two-year contract to commit him to Turin until June 2016, on an annual salary of €4m, including bonuses.

The Gazzetta dello Sport today suggest that the 34-year-old has now signed the renewal, with official confirmation on this to arrive ‘soon after’ February 2.

Whilst it is believed by the publication that minor details to the agreement remain to be ironed out, they do not compromise Pirlo’s renewal with the current League leaders and defending champions.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next