pasquale22
inderbaby
jibers
47 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

- Mozart | Andrea Pirlo - Page 8 Empty Re: - Mozart | Andrea Pirlo

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:02 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I wish he was used against serie A teams who sit back against us, and as a sub in big games. But sadly, he'll be one of the first names in the line up with a 4M wage.

If Milan can absolutely dominate him, what will the best teams in Europe do to him nowadays? The ones who can press effectively and consistently.

Pirlo is actually at his best when he is pressed as it eliminates his languid and almost complacent play during when he is afforded much space. He simply creates better when he has to navigate around pressure into which all the high pressure from the opposition creates space to exploit for the forwards who are looking to counter or link-up. Example is Cesare Prandelli for Italia using him in this fashion while Conte shoots himself in the foot when he deploys THAT "counter-attacking" system to which has Juve's play as redundant in attack and ironically even in defence.

Yesterday 1st half was a classic example of "Conte-Gate" in which he unnecessarily slotted his team on the counter and put Pirlo in the disastrous defensive role he did versus Bayern and Roma.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:38 am

That used to be true, but it's evident now that he doesn't have the legs for it anymore

Maybe if we switched to a 4-3-3, where Pirlo would have more options infront of him, he could resume his usual standard of work

However, in this system he's often been the weak link, with men ghosting past him at will.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:47 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:That used to be true, but it's evident now that he doesn't have the legs for it anymore

Maybe if we switched to a 4-3-3, where Pirlo would have more options infront of him, he could resume his usual standard of work

However, in this system he's often been the weak link, with men ghosting past him at will.

Defensively he has been the weak link. Players ghost past him simply because he is tasked to rest on 'top' of the midfield and ahead of the defence to which he is tasked to 'screen' the opposition, yet that role works only in role to which you are not the crux of the midfield. Marchisio is usually advanced these days while Vidal's increasing attacking freedom has left him unprotected as there is no need to have Pirlo in such deep stasis.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:12 am

Pirlo in 4-3-3 will be huge fail he doesn't have the engine required
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:58 am

He might not have the engine but he could still have options on the wing, we will also have 4 at the back and 2 other midfielders supporting him.

Also, does anyone else feel like maybe they don't want to let Pirlo go because they're afraid that he will do good like when he left Milan for us? That's another reason I don't want him leaving, but I do kind of like Marchisio in his role, but I still think Pirlo is good in that role, but maybe they should play them in different games depending on the team we're facing.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:14 pm

http://giant.gfycat.com/MildUnderstatedDegu.gif
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:29 pm

Pirlo: 'I looked at the wall'

Andrea Pirlo explained his free kick technique against Fiorentina and pledged to sign a new Juventus deal.

The veteran midfielder smashed a free kick into the far top corner for the 1-0 victory, which sent the Bianconeri into the Europa League quarter-final 2-1 on aggregate.

“I am happy to have scored two important goals in under a week, as it means we can get closer to the objectives we set ourselves,” said Pirlo, referring also to his free kick against Genoa in Serie A.

“How do I decide which way to take free kicks? I make my decision at the last moment. This time I looked at the wall and decided to hit it with more power.

“We knew it was a long game and suffered in the opening stages, but then we had our chances and were always convinced we’d get through.

“Fiorentina were a difficult obstacle, but after going out of the Champions League it was important to do well in this tournament.”

Pirlo’s contract expires in June, but he reassured fans that he is not going anywhere.

“It’s only natural some people say I’m getting old, but I still have fun with my football. I don’t know if the contract will be this month, but I do know that I’m staying at Juventus.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:32 pm

I believe that: if our opponents would have the option to BAN one of our players; PIRLO would always be BANNED:

if our opponents would have three options it would be : PIRLO, VIDAL, TEVEZ: always BANNED

- Mozart | Andrea Pirlo - Page 8 225-10

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:48 pm

@lucianomoggi
Why would you think about tbis anyways lol Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:00 am

salmano9 wrote:@lucianomoggi
Why would you think about tbis anyways lol Very Happy

LOL";

We used to BAN one player; on PLAYSTATION with my friends; sometimes 3 BANS:

They were always banning BUFFON:  :facepalm:  made it impossible for them to score goals LOL;

I think PIRLO makes opponents too much uncomfortable; because he is so f-king unpredictable you never know what kind of; crazy idea he is about to come next: I mean just think about; if you were playing against PIRLO;

just about when you start to RELAX a little; he makes a CHIP PASS to penalty area; a GOAL comes from nowhere ,

I think PIRLO is a serious threat; for opponents

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:59 am

Lol Smile but he is slos sometimes
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:54 am

Juventus talisman Andrea Pirlo believes the Old Lady are the right club with which to continue his career.

The 34-year-old revealed he has recently been offered chances to move abroad but turned them down to remain in Turin.

“In recent years I have assessed chances to have an experiences abroad, but in the end I’m fine here,” Pirlo told Sky Sport.

“I think this is the best place for me to continue playing football.

“It’s Conte’s third year but the hunger to win is always the same. The formation and style of play has changed but our substance has remained the same.

“We have gained experiences and knowledge, things that have helped us to get the results we have.

“I always play to win, I always have big targets in mind.

“We are out of the Champions League but now we need to concentrate on the Europa League.

“The more targets you have, the greater the will to win."

The veteran midfielder then commented on his side’s opponents on Sunday, Napoli, and the renewal of Italy Coach Cesare Prandelli’s contract.

“We know where we want to get to,” he said. “Napoli are a great team, the 20 point difference between the teams will count for nothing on the pitch.

“In the reverse fixture with Napoli we played very well. It was a huge game but we went out onto the pitch to win, like we always do.

“Prandelli’s renewal? We are happy, he has done very well and it was right to give his project continuity.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:30 am

Check out my new Pirlo video:

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:02 am

Pirlo: 'I can play with Verratti'

Andrea Pirlo assures he is “compatible with Marco Verratti” for Italy, will renew his Juventus contract and left Milan on good terms.

The midfielder spoke to Radio Deejay and was asked whether Paris Saint-Germain starlet Verratti was an alternative or whether they could play together.

“I think we can play together, as he already does it very well in Paris with Thiago Motta, so I don’t see why he couldn’t do the same with me.”

Pirlo also denied suggestions some Italy veterans ruled they wouldn’t accept Antonio Cassano in the World Cup squad.

“I never gave a positive or negative opinion on any player. We’ve got a tough group in the World Cup, but certainly within our grasp.

"The renewal with Juventus is more or less done already, it's just an issue of getting together and finalising the details. This is the right place for me to continue.

“I think that I can play a few more years at this level. As long as I keep having fun and am in good shape, I will continue to play.”

Yet Milan thought he was done for when releasing him at the end of his contract, where he went on to win consecutive Scudetti at Juventus.

“I already replied a thousand times about this. We made the decision together, as I wanted a longer contract and the Rossoneri offered a one-year deal. We left on good terms.

“I often talk to Clarence Seedorf and the atmosphere is more relaxed now at Milan. I hope they can get back on track.”

Juve are in the Europa League quarter-finals and lead Lyon 1-0 from the first leg, but there are regrets about their campaign.

“We got the first games wrong in the Champions League and they cost us qualification. We would’ve had our say in the later rounds.

“Paul Pogba? I think he does better in a wider role than in front of the defence, because he can unleash all of his power there. He can improve so much and will certainly become one of the best in the world.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 9:07 pm

Pirlo renews till 2016
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun May 04, 2014 8:51 am

That's good news,this season he was less influential at the start but Pirlo is always magic and he saved us several games with his free kicks,latest game was really good also.However we really need to find a younger player to replace him in the future,I don't believe Pogba will stay long on Juve so we have to find another player to follow Pirlo's steps and replace him on easy games.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 04, 2014 8:55 am

juvealbanian wrote:That's good news,this season he was less influential at the start but Pirlo is always magic and he saved us several games with his free kicks,latest game was really good also.However we really need to find a younger player to replace him in the future,I don't believe Pogba will stay long on Juve so we have to find another player to follow Pirlo's steps and replace him on easy games.
If Juve believe in Pogba, and knowing that we are going to have a boost in revenue next season, he should stay really... We just have to wait for another year until we have more financial power. Its just a matter of time. Pogba should be pirlo's natural heir and Marchisio should move to Pirlo's position, cause Marchisio doesn't mind playing there cuz he too really admires gerard.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 17, 2014 10:43 am

Pirlo seperated from his wife today
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue May 20, 2014 6:43 am

Pirlo drunk during the bus celebration :DDD

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 20, 2014 6:46 am

Happy B-day legend Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:53 pm

Andrea Pirlo is happy in Serie A, but after “two more years with Juventus maybe I’ll move to the United States.”

Ahead of today’s friendly game in Singapore, the midfielder spoke to Today online about why he spent his entire career in Italy.

“Why should I move? Serie A is a top-level league and life in Italy is comfortable,” said Pirlo.

“Two more years with Juventus, then maybe I will move to the MLS in the United States.”

This fits with his current contract status, as the deal with Juve expires in June 2016.

The veteran was welcomed as a hero by Brazilian fans at the World Cup, but modestly suggests he didn’t work that hard to achieve this level.

“I don’t know. Maybe I was born lucky. Mother Nature has made me such and given me the skills and the talent to succeed, and I am grateful for that.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:55 am

I read that he wanted to go to the MLS in two years, like you posted S. I hope he does because then when he faces Toronto FC (if he doesn't join them) I can go and watch him play live.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:14 pm

Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:28 pm

rofl
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:34 pm

dat part when then babes appeared, for a moment he nearly looked impressed, then not rofl
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:59 am

Pirlo out for a month

Juventus have confirmed that tests carried out on Andrea Pirlo have ruled him out of action for up to 30 days.

The midfielder was seen as a doubt for this weekend’s season opener at Chievo having picked up a knock during last weekend’s Trofeo TIM.

Again absent from training this morning, the Bianconeri have now confirmed the full extent to the player’s issue, revealed in tests.

Confirming the news in a statement, Juve report that as the result of a blow to the hip suffered during the Trofeo TIM, the 35-year-old underwent an MRI that highlighted a strain in his rectus femoris - thigh muscle - that will require 30 days for ‘complete functional recovery’.

The player will enter into a specific rehabilitation training programme and also be subject to follow-up tests on the injury in 15 days’ time.

It rules Pirlo out of potentially Juventus’ first five Serie A fixtures, at least the first matchday in the Champions League group stage and also contention for Italy’s first squad under Antonio Conte, to be announced this weekend.

The injury heightens Max Allegri’s selection issues ahead of his competitive debut on the Juve bench, as he is already without Alvaro Morata, Arturo Vidal, Andrea Barzagli and Giorgio Chiellini for Week 1.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next