Tomwin Lannister
Targus
Adrian0911
Juveman17
DeviAngel
12 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

- La Storia La Bandiera Bianconera IL CAPITANO | Alessandro Del Piero #10 - Page 3 Empty Re: - La Storia La Bandiera Bianconera IL CAPITANO | Alessandro Del Piero #10

Post by Targus Sun 15 Dec 2013, 12:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aUvRBIkELtg this reminds me of the goal vs madrid  :')

Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

- La Storia La Bandiera Bianconera IL CAPITANO | Alessandro Del Piero #10 - Page 3 Empty Re: - La Storia La Bandiera Bianconera IL CAPITANO | Alessandro Del Piero #10

Post by DeviAngel Mon 30 Dec 2013, 04:41

Alessandro Del Piero
Sparing a thought for Michael Schumacher..."Forza Campione"
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 16 Jan 2014, 20:34

Del Piero: Juve love affair endures

Alessandro Del Piero has spoken of his enduring ‘love affair’ with Juventus, insisting it will remain forever.

The Bianconeri legend left the club in 2012 for Sydney FC, but the veteran striker has claimed that he is still an avid fan of the Old Lady and has described this year’s vintage as ‘awesome’.

“The first day I left Juventus I felt strange,” he told Rai Sport. “I was in a bit of a daze.

“I had a love affair with Juventus, and still do – that will remain forever.

“But I was curious about living a different type of life. I was in a world that I knew to perfection and I wanted to see what the opposite to that was.

“I wanted an ‘Anglo-Saxon’ life and to play in a League without relegation – I’ve discovered so many new things.

“The first adjective that comes to mind for this Juve team is awesome. They had a somewhat muted start compared to Roma, but their numbers so far have been monstrous.

“Everyone deserves credit for that – but Conte is the engine. The players though, have shown a willingness to keep on doing well.”
------------------

TI AMO !!!!!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu 16 Jan 2014, 21:00

Forza e sempre capitano ♥
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 05:20

Del Piero could return!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Another Serie A legend spoke about his possible return to Italy. Alessandro Del Piero had many compliments for Antonio Conte’s Juventus and said: “In my life, I have never closed the door to anything or anybody, let alone to a possible return to Juventus.”
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 05:23

http://www.beinsports.tv/news/article/wd4fh7rei4ya1m9deazwozc8j/title/alessandro-del-piero-states-juventus-comeback-is-possible

Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero has hinted he could return to the Scudetto winners in the future. The striker, 39, left Turin in 2012 to play for Sydney FC - where he still resides - after 19 years at the Turin giants, having lifted European and domestic trophies galore including a final, championship-winning season.

Although his playing days in a Bianconeri shirt are unquestionably over, the former Italy international harbours hope he will be back at the reigning Serie A champions in another capacity someday.

"I will not rule out a return to Juventus," he told Rai Sport. "During my life I have never closed the door to anything or anyone, let alone if those doors are to a possible return to Turin. When I left I felt dazed. I had a love affair with Juventus and will have one forever."

Del Piero also complimented the way that Antonio Conte's men have shone in Serie A this season as they chase their third consecutive Italian title.

"Juventus this year have brought to mind a particular adjective: awesome," the Juve icon continued. "Conte is their engine but the players have shown their willingness to succeed under him."
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 17 Jan 2014, 06:52

Juveman17 wrote:Del Piero could return!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Another Serie A legend spoke about his possible return to Italy. Alessandro Del Piero had many compliments for Antonio Conte’s Juventus and said: “In my life, I have never closed the door to anything or anybody, let alone to a possible return to Juventus.”

I dream of that day I will cry again like a child !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun 26 Jan 2014, 16:13

He scored twice against the 4th place team away from home, they won 5-0.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 10 Feb 2014, 21:36

Del Piero offered coaching role?

Alessandro Del Piero could be set for his first coaching role at Sydney FC, according to reports.

Sport Mediaset claim that the striker will sign a new deal with the Australian outfit in the summer, that will include him going from forward to player-Coach.

It is claimed that with his current deal expiring in June, there are several sides willing to offer the Italian one last chance.

However, the Sky Blues are desperate to keep the former Juventus man at the club, and will offer him his first coaching role as a result.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 18 Feb 2014, 12:35

Juve confirm Del Piero date

Juventus have launched details of a summer friendly they will take part in against Alessandro Del Piero and an A-League All Stars XI.

The Bianconeri will line up against a select XI from the Australian top-flight, including their former No 10, for an August 10, 2014 friendly to be played in Sydney.

Commercial director Francesco Calvo and former midfielder Edgar Davids attended an official media launch for the game at the Sydney Opera House.

“To have a club of the calibre of Juventus FC come to Sydney is a massive coup for football in Australia,” Football Federation Australia CEO David Gallop, also present, told reporters.

“To put it into perspective, it’s very possible that of the 24 players in the Juventus FC first team squad, 16 of these could be at the 2014 FIFA World Cup representing eight different nations.

“This match will be a fantastic opportunity for fans to see the best of the Hyundai A-League line up against some of the world’s best international footballers in our own backyard.”

Former Juve forward Del Piero, who left the club after 19 years in 2012 and is now in his second season with Sydney FC, is confirmed as set to be involved in the fixture.
---

My heart can't bear to watch ADP against Juve..... I won't watch this
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue 18 Feb 2014, 12:55

Sad wanna bet he will play at least one half with us?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue 18 Feb 2014, 13:21

Ale Smile
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 21 Feb 2014, 14:27

</3 ale will be captain against us </3  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat 22 Feb 2014, 09:06

Del Piero scored a penalty today that he earned, and he also got an assist
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat 22 Feb 2014, 13:11

GIGItheBest wrote:Del Piero scored a penalty today that he earned, and he also got an assist
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 20:33

Im planning to make a Del Piero and or Marchisio video and I need help with a song choice. These are two songs im considering. What do you guys think I should use? Any other song suggestions?

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 23:30

Both are great songs Very Happy use one of them. I prefer the shorter one Smile = All of me
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 23:32

Cool I think I'll use the shorter one for Marchisio Thumbs up
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 23:35

Very Happy Good luck
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 23:39

Thanks bro
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 17 Mar 2014, 18:24

Del Piero back to Juve?

The brother and agent of Alessandro Del Piero has not ruled out the player’s chances of returning to Juventus.

The 39-year-old is currently playing for A-League outfit Sydney FC but it is still unclear as to whether he will remain down under next season.

“Alessandro has never made any monetary demands from Sydney,” Stefano Del Piero told Fantagazzetta.com.

“When he decided to go to play in Australia it was because he liked the project and the intention of it to help develop football in the country.

“At the moment he is in good shape and more than anything he is enjoying himself on the pitch.

“If it’s not possible for him to continue in Sydney, we would then be willing to assess other offers that came our way.

“Alex spent 19 years at Juve and he will always support the club, wherever he goes.

“He would be willing to accept any conditions from the club, everyone knows that.

“At the moment we have not had any contact from the club.

“Everything would have to be started by them.

“Some things in life happen when you least expect them, so never say never.”

===

Sad

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon 17 Mar 2014, 22:16

Ale Sad
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Mon 31 Mar 2014, 11:07

I miss this guy too much.

Forza Ale
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon 31 Mar 2014, 14:56

@juveman u should make an ale video Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed 09 Apr 2014, 05:47

salmano9 wrote:@juveman u should make an ale video Smile

Here you go Smile

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 09 Apr 2014, 09:17

Nice Smile . Lol I get a notification as soon as you upload a video.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next