Tomwin Lannister
Targus
Adrian0911
Juveman17
DeviAngel
12 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

- La Storia La Bandiera Bianconera IL CAPITANO | Alessandro Del Piero #10 - Page 4 Empty Re: - La Storia La Bandiera Bianconera IL CAPITANO | Alessandro Del Piero #10

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:17 am

Nice Smile . Lol I get a notification as soon as you upload a video.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- La Storia La Bandiera Bianconera IL CAPITANO | Alessandro Del Piero #10 - Page 4 Empty Re: - La Storia La Bandiera Bianconera IL CAPITANO | Alessandro Del Piero #10

Post by Juveman17 Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:57 am

Cool thanks for subscribing Smile
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:19 pm

Juveman17 wrote:Cool thanks for subscribing Smile
Your welcome bro Smile I say that if you want more subscribers, you should try making non-juve videos lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:24 pm

Yea ive added a few non Juve videos but I will expand to other Serie A teams. I plan on
making both a Balotelli and Higuain/Callejon video next. I'll probably go for more team focused videos towards the end of the season as well.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:10 pm

Do one of Messi or Ronaldo if you want views lol
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:34 am

I did a Ronaldo one, only got around 200 views lol. Both of those players are flooded with videos so its nearly impossible to get views for them.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:04 am

guys keep this talk in the off topic area pls
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:22 am

Sorry devi, ill delete some of my off topic posts

Edit: It wont let me delete them, you can delete them if you'd like.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:26 pm

Del piero set to leave sydney fc
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 14, 2014 7:25 pm

Del Piero surprised by Conte situation

Alessandro Del Piero admits he is surprised by Juventus Coach Antonio Conte’s apparent stand-off with the Bianconeri.

The tactician has recently led the Old Lady to a third consecutive Scudetto but his future has been placed into doubt.

This is following reports in the Italian Press that his relationship with President Andrea Agnelli has soured.

“It’s a situation that surprises me,” Juve legend Del Piero is quoted as saying by Calcio News 24. “However, I don’t know the reasons behind it. I wish Antonio and Juventus all the best.”

The 39-year-old, who has recently left Australian outfit Sydney FC, also spoke about his experiences Down Under and confirmed he would not be returning to Serie A.

“In Australia there is a real feel-good factor and people there have a positive approach.

“Football over there is an important part of the culture. The weather there is really good and the culture is very enriching.

“Me back to Italy? No, my experience there finished with Juventus.

“Of course I miss my country but I don’t want to come back.

“The Bianconeri have had a great League season but it’s fair to also congratulate Roma.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Wed May 14, 2014 7:44 pm

Il Capitano  Sad 

Alex is always class. Always thinking about the well-being of his beloved club. I still can't come to terms with how Andrea Agnelli and Conte conspired to force Alex's unwilling exit from Juve. Them traitors  :facepalm:
The Legend
The Legend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 16, 2014 4:27 pm

He is back in Torino. Video Link :

http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/serie_a/juventus/2014/05/16-294684/Torino+abbraccia+Del+Piero%3A+%C2%ABBentornato+capitano%C2%BB
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 16, 2014 4:30 pm

Maybe to celebrate the 32nd with juve?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 16, 2014 4:34 pm

Oh no he wont be at the stadium.... what is he there for?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:31 pm

Del Piero backs Morata for Juve

Alessandro Del Piero has backed the news that Juventus will make a move for Alvaro Morata over the summer.

Tuttosport led with the story this morning that the Bianconeri have come to an agreement with the striker regarding a potential switch, and will try and negotiate a deal with Real Madrid this evening.

And the Old Lady legend has welcomed the Spain Under-21 international as a potential target for Antonio Conte’s men.

“Morata’s a very strong, physical player,” he told reporters in Turin.

“If Carlo Ancelotti’s played him in the Champions League final it means the lad’s got great potential.

“Even if this season’s been a bit up and down for him.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:14 pm

Grazie ale, I hope that morata finds that inspirational. Guys, now morata is within our reach, would we let lolo leave for a 20-30m offer? Arse are interested lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:43 am

Del Piero: I won’t retire yet

Alessandro Del Piero has reiterated his intention to continue playing for at least one more year: “This is my passion.”

The 39-year-old is on the lookout for another club following the end of a two-year stint with Sydney FC, with the latest links being with India.

For the veteran and former Juventus favourite, retirement is not yet one of the options on the table.

“I have not yet decided what is best for me, but I want to continue playing. This is my passion,” Del Piero has considered this week.

“I understand that I cannot continue my passion until I am 90-years-old, but I think that I am fit enough to be able to go on for another year, this is my idea.”

Del Piero will be in action on Sunday as part of an A-League All Stars XI to face Juve as part of the Bianconeri’s pre-season tour of Asia and Oceania.

“It will be a special game, not only for me but for the Australian Federation and all the players.

“It will certainly be exciting to come face to face with my old team. I do not know what will happen, because it will be a unique situation.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:11 pm

I really hope to see him play with us for one half at least Sad

As you said before Devi, you can't ever imagine that Del Piero playing against his own colors Sad.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:53 pm

It's amazing how much this man loves football
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:47 pm

Ale Sad
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:52 am

I hope he plays one half with us, that would be pretty cool. What would be even more cool? Bringing in a good winger/attacking midfielder while also giving del piero one last year at Juventus. This would probably even benifit us from shirt sales.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:15 am

Anybody else planning on lying down and crying themselves gently to sleep after seeing ADP AGAINST us Sad
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:50 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Anybody else planning on lying down and crying themselves gently to sleep after seeing ADP AGAINST us Sad

me to
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:36 pm

See you in 3 days Heart Wow... Its been a long time since I've seen him play live Sad 2 years now! Wow!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:39 pm

Del Piero: 'Juve, my life'

Alessandro Del Piero can’t wait to face Juventus for the A-League All-Stars in Sydney. “My story, my life.”

The Bianconeri continue their pre-season tour and landed in Australia, where they will take on former captain Del Piero.

“I feel great enthusiasm during these days in Sydney,” he wrote on his official website.

“A lot of things to do, lots of people to see, tons of goodbyes, autographs, handshakes, and above all there’s trainings before the match I'll be playing on Sunday in All Stars A-League jersey 'against' Juventus.

“I'd never believe in coincidences, especially if we talk about these two colours, that are so close, black-n-white, my story, my life. To make it short, from that 13th of May 2012 at Juventus Stadium, it all can be described in two words, One Love.

“I can't be happier to have an opportunity to say goodbye on the pitch to all my fans, and not only to those of Sydney FC - that in two years of my fabulous Australian experience surrounded me with a lot of passion, respect and love.

“I'd like to thank all, and I'll do it from the place I love most, where I feel at home: on the pitch. Sunday will be also a day to look back just for a moment and see a great team, to realize once again how much the Australian football movement has grown from all points of view.

“I'm particularly happy to have contributed in the last two years in this development, that I'm sure won't stop.

“So, see you on Sunday... I'll be waiting for you at the stadium or those who won't be there can watch the match on TV, I want to say goodbye and virtually hug you all.

“PS. I know, that on the other side of the pitch, with another jersey will be Juventus... But is it really necessary to explain what it means to me?”

Del Piero also spoke at a gala charity event attended by Juventus and the All-Stars in Sydney.

“It will be a little strange, but I am happy to take part in this event. I don’t know if we can win, but we’ll certainly run hard.

“Maybe my ex-teammates will be a little tired from their journey, or if they want to go out the night before the match I can recommend a few places...”

---

What have we done Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:45 pm

I won't be watching the game on sunday.....

my most dear ale take my breath away Sad

- La Storia La Bandiera Bianconera IL CAPITANO | Alessandro Del Piero #10 - Page 4 10530940_827909747227499_6025795122003901706_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next