Juventude
Cotes
Tomwin Lannister
pedrosom
DeviAngel
34 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 21 Empty Re: - Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:16 am

Conte reconsiders Italy job?

Antonio Conte is reportedly reconsidering his Italy status after a furious row with Juventus over Claudio Marchisio.

The Coach was already rumoured to be having second thoughts about his job with the Azzurri two months ago when his request for a team get-together was rejected by Juventus and Roma.

On Friday controversy erupted when Marchisio sustained what at first seemed to be a very serious knee ligament injury in training with the Azzurri.

They take on Bulgaria tonight in a crunch Euro 2016 qualifier.

Juventus patron John Elkann complained Conte worked the players too hard and then doubled down on the insults.

“Conte used to be a Coach in Turin, but in the national team he's just a cherry-picker. Those are two different jobs. Perhaps he'd like to be remembered as the cherry-picker with the highest number of injuries.”

Conte was furious and in a Press conference said he was “bothered by those who try to use my past against me.

“I wonder why Elkann didn’t ask me that when I was at Juventus? We don’t work ‘hard,’ we work well.”

Now it’s reported that Conte walked out of a contracted interview with Rai Sport after he was asked whether the Marchisio injury was worse for Juve or Italy.

This controversy has naturally raised doubts as to whether Conte will continue on the Italy bench.

Lazio President – and FIGC counsellor – Claudio Lotito flew in to Sofia this morning to join Federation President Carlo Tavecchio in crisis talks with the Coach.

such a cry baby

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 21 Empty Re: - Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -

Post by dronte Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:49 am

He is starting to lose his mind.. I had no problems with him even after he quit Juve, but this is getting crazy.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:39 am

Conte 'received death threats'

Italy Coach Antonio Conte “is shaken and received death threats” after Juventus row, revealed FIGC President Carlo Tavecchio.

The public spat erupted between Conte and Juve patron John Elkann over Claudio Marchisio’s knee injury sustained while on international duty.

“I saw him shaken this morning,” Tavecchio told Radio Rai. “After yesterday’s controversy, he received death threats on the internet.”

It has been reported Conte is reconsidering his position as Italy manager following this latest row.

The Azzurri play Bulgaria in Sofia this evening for their Euro 2016 qualifier, then host England in a friendly at the Juventus Stadium on Tuesday.

“Elkann? I have no intention of replying to his comments. Juve made Italian football history.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:59 am

Death threats on the internet.. Now that's serious... NOT

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:11 am

Conte: 'I can't let it slide'

Antonio Conte warned critics – and Juventus – that he “can’t just let some things slide. I have the memory of an elephant.”

The Italy Coach spoke at a Press conference after the 2-2 draw with Bulgaria and naturally was asked about the controversy leading up to this European qualifier.

“I can’t just let some things slide as if they didn’t happen. Some things stay. They wounded me,” said Conte.

“I just ask to be left to work in peace. I’ve always worked hard in my life, at times giving results, at times not. I only ask to be left to work in peace.

“I was called to the Nazionale to work and just ask that I be left to work. Results can be positive or not.

“But underhand comments, those.... I can’t let those slide. I have the memory of an elephant.”

Conte engaged in a very public row with Juventus patron John Elkann over Claudio Marchisio’s injury on international duty.

He then received death threats from certain Juve fans.

It’s a particularly worrying situation, as Italy’s next match on Tuesday is against England at the Juventus Stadium in Turin.

It’ll be Conte’s first time back there as a Coach since he walked out on the club last summer.
---

And how did you ask to be left to work in peace? By bitching in the press every week about something new?! ..

btw @dronte are you registered on Juvetnuz? I saw that line on that forum
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:17 am

Nope, I'm only active on this board (and a few Hungarian sites)

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:27 pm

He will backstab us as well, coaching an Italian team...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:06 pm

Conte welcomed in Turin

Antonio Conte has been given a warm welcome so far in Turin and Juventus fan groups appealed for calm.

The Italy Coach received death threats from disgruntled fans after Claudio Marchisio sustained a knee injury on international duty, though it later proved to be not a serious problem.

The Azzurri are in Turin ahead of Tuesday’s friendly with England at the Juventus Stadium and it remains to be seen how Conte will be greeted by his former supporters, who are bitter at the way he walked away last summer.

Conte took a walk outside the training camp and got some coffee in the city, as locals clamoured for photographs.

“I absolutely do not see why he ought to be jeered,” said Paolo Bertinetti, President of the Associazione Amici della Juventus fan group.

“His credit in the revival of Juventus and three consecutive Scudetti cannot be denied. Conte was the added value and nobody expected him to win the first title in 2012.

“He was decisive, just as he was last year with the third Scudetto won breaking the all-time points record.

“Conte had nothing to do with Marchisio’s injury. Fortunately Claudio is fine and the problem was less serious than feared, but it was still an accident and can happen anywhere.

“In any case, the past is the past and it’s only right to remember it. We must applaud Conte for what he represented at Juve and now look at the present, where Italy represents the country.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:04 am

This situation is hilarious lol...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21