habsky
S
Tomwin Lannister
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Radja Nainggolan - Juventus target Empty Radja Nainggolan - Juventus target

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:48 pm

Basically, this is a thread for Radja, who we have been linked to for 3 seasons now. Players who are being legitimately linked to Juventus should have their own threads.

Weak/random player links can go elsewhere.

Personally, I'd love to bring him here. We will never have to worry about over-working our midfield with 5 quality positions for 3 spots. He could be a very useful asset.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Radja Nainggolan - Juventus target Empty Re: Radja Nainggolan - Juventus target

Post by S Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:07 pm

Wasnt too keen before even though he's quality and i rate him highly but with the idea of having Asamoah deputizing at CM not seeming likely ,he's very much needed here also it would mean no more Padoin on the field anymore which i'm all for.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by habsky Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Padoin is not even playing as CM. How would he stop Padoin from being deployed as right wingback?

habsky
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:20 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Nainggolan denies Juve rumour

Radja Nainggolan has taken to Twitter to deny rumours that he will make a move to Juventus.

The Cagliari man has been heavily linked with a switch away from the Isolani in recent months, with the Bianconeri and Inter both interested.

A story emerged earlier on Monday that the Belgium international had been spotted in Turin looking at houses, but the midfielder has insisted that is not the case.

“I’m not looking at any homes in Turin,” he posted on the social network. “I am in Cagliari. A day of rest.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:21 pm

Yeah he's only denying that he's house shopping

Most of those 'player spotted' rumours are always B.S

I still think he'll join us.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:25 pm

He's not a top player but he's a very good and useful player.
He plays well expecially in top matches (against  Inter,Juve,Milan,Roma...he doesn't the same consistency in "minor" matches) and for this he is a bit "overrated" but anyway he would suit to alll Italian clubs.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by habsky Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:28 pm

"I'm not looking at any homes in Turin, I already got one last week"  Very Happy Very Happy 

On a more serious note, I'm not too excited about signing Nainggolan. But hey, I wasn't excited about Inzaghi, Vieri, or even Zidane in the past.

habsky
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:06 am

habsky wrote:Padoin is not even playing as CM. How would he stop Padoin from being deployed as right wingback?

Maybe i wasnt clear.With Asamoah being moved to CM backup not looking anywhere near likely and with Pirlo out,Padoin automatically becomes first choice backup CM since he's been used there before this season as well the past seasons and you dont want that situation where an extremely limited player like him becomes the first choice CM deputy.
With Radja around,Licht back and Isla playing fairly ok,he's hardly going to see playtime.This is what i meant.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by habsky Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:37 am

S wrote:
habsky wrote:Padoin is not even playing as CM. How would he stop Padoin from being deployed as right wingback?

Maybe i wasnt clear.With Asamoah being moved to CM backup not looking anywhere near likely and with Pirlo out,Padoin automatically becomes first choice backup CM since he's been used there before this season as well the past seasons and you dont want that situation where an extremely limited player like him becomes the first choice CM deputy.
With Radja around,Licht back and Isla playing fairly ok,he's hardly going to see playtime.This is what i meant.

Clear enough. Thanks for the explanation. However, if Pirlo is to return in January then the impact will be minimal (barring any injuries)

habsky
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:12 am

Juventus could buy Nainggolan in January

If Juventus qualify for the knock-out rounds of the Champions League, they will make an offer for Cagliari midfielder Radja Nainggolan. The Serie A champions are hopeful of a loan with a right to buy option for the Belgian.

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:52 am

S wrote:Juventus could buy Nainggolan in January

If Juventus qualify for the knock-out rounds of the Champions League, they will make an offer for Cagliari midfielder Radja Nainggolan. The Serie A champions are hopeful of a loan with a right to buy option for the Belgian.

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport

I would be so happy if we sign Nainggolan.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:20 pm

I would be very happy too if we sign Radja cause he is one of the most intense players workrate wise. He covers Vidal and Marchisios roles to perfection, of course only workrate wise. And for him not performing on same level vs. smaller teams as against the best i think it is very understandable when u consider he has been doing very well for years without making the final leap to a better team. Him playing for Juve would add 10% extra to his game.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am

GDS apparently say Cagliari are ok with a loan + option to buy deal,but they want 16m.

I actually find it hard to believe.Dint they reject like offers of 10m for Radja's half  in the summer ?

16m will be ok for a player of his quality.I dont see it as a ripoff though honestly.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:26 am

S wrote:GDS apparently say Cagliari are ok with a loan + option to buy deal,but they want 16m.

I actually find it hard to believe.Dint they reject like offers of 10m for Radja's half  in the summer ?

16m will be ok for a player of his quality.I dont see it as a ripoff though honestly.

But would it be ripoff if they obligate us to buy him? If its the price you mean that's a ripoff than I agree he could easly go up to 18 mil
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:49 am

DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:GDS apparently say Cagliari are ok with a loan + option to buy deal,but they want 16m.

But would it be ripoff if they obligate us to buy him? If its the price you mean that's a ripoff than I agree he could easly go up to 18 mil

I meant the price.In today's market its a decent sum honestly.I'm actually surprised they're asking only 16m for some reason Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:52 am

S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I meant the price.In today's market its a decent sum honestly.I'm actually surprised they're asking only 16m for some reason Laughing

When is his contract expiring ? I know last season they asked from us 18 mil with some clauses it was going to rise up to 20
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:54 am

DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

When is his contract expiring ? I know last season they asked from us 18 mil with some clauses it was going to rise up to 20

He recently signed an extension until 2016.Maybe its gotta do with the fact that Radja is very keen on leaving after holding him back for so long and hence the reduced demands ,i dont know.But it would be a good deal if we get him for 16m especially considering they're allowing us to take him on a loan.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:55 am

It seems like Inter may sell Guarin and finance the purchase of Nainggolan with that money but we do have a gentleman's agreement with Cellino.

Lets see how this one goes.Inter have the ready cash but we dont so one wonders if he's going to ditch us and accept their proposal.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:11 am

If radja is coming coming that means one of our midfielders is leaving. What do u think?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:29 am

To be honest I think we will try and buy a new left back and a cam and play without wingers. if we have enough quality in midfield and up front you don't actually need to play with wingers. People are gonna critisize me and i no it's probably not realistic but we should bring back diego! he would be the perfect 10 in our formation he got unlucky playing in the team he was in but in the current juve he would be the missing link from midfield to attack as well as providing a goal threat he still has it in him i wish we could get him
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:18 am

It was a bad decision to let him go that easily without giving him a chance Sad I miss diego
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:46 am

salmano9 wrote:It was a bad decision to let him go that easily without giving him a chance :(I miss diego

if im not mistaken we sold him to buy martinez.... he scored something like 16 goals and had alot of assists and people still had the audacity to call him a flop, not sure if these people realise it was other weaknesses in the team that caused us to finish 7th and not diego
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:21 am

Truee... diego was one of the least people that did so well alongside ale delpiero
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:54 am

A Gazzetta Dello Sport headline :

Milan offer for Nainggolan, it is a derby with Inter

Seems like Milan have entered the race now.Would be funny if we pip both of them to his signature as those two need him more than us Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:57 am

Di Marzio wrote:Remember this name- Radja Nainggolan, he will be the focal point of the mercato discussion in early 2014. Many big clubs are pursuing him, while he continues to convince match after match. Juve wants to acquire him in the summer, Inter has ben pondering him for quite some time. And now, Milan has also joined the race. As reported by Alessandro Alciato, in the last few hours the rossoneri has made an attempt. Galliani has contacted Cagliari president Cellino, he offered an expensive loan deal with option to buy. He could be the right midfielder to use in the Champions League against Atletico Madrid, whom Milan will face without the suspended Montolivo and Muntari. The agent for the Belgian midfielder has yet to speak to Milan but anything can happen, the situation is wide open. We already know who will be the first big name of the 2014 mercato.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next