Robespierre
DeviAngel
habsky
S
Tomwin Lannister
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Radja Nainggolan - Juventus target - Page 2 Empty Re: Radja Nainggolan - Juventus target

Post by S Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:57 am

Di Marzio wrote:Remember this name- Radja Nainggolan, he will be the focal point of the mercato discussion in early 2014. Many big clubs are pursuing him, while he continues to convince match after match. Juve wants to acquire him in the summer, Inter has ben pondering him for quite some time. And now, Milan has also joined the race. As reported by Alessandro Alciato, in the last few hours the rossoneri has made an attempt. Galliani has contacted Cagliari president Cellino, he offered an expensive loan deal with option to buy. He could be the right midfielder to use in the Champions League against Atletico Madrid, whom Milan will face without the suspended Montolivo and Muntari. The agent for the Belgian midfielder has yet to speak to Milan but anything can happen, the situation is wide open. We already know who will be the first big name of the 2014 mercato.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Radja Nainggolan - Juventus target - Page 2 Empty Re: Radja Nainggolan - Juventus target

Post by S Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:20 pm

marottalad wrote:To be honest I think we will try and buy a new left back and a cam and play without wingers. if we have enough quality in midfield and up front you don't actually need to play with wingers. People are gonna critisize me and i no it's probably not realistic but we should bring back diego! he would be the perfect 10 in our formation he got unlucky playing in the team he was in but in the current juve he would be the missing link from midfield to attack as well as providing a goal threat he still has it in him i wish we could get him

If we're talking about signing an AM,then i'd rather have Hernanes over him.He's itching for a move to a big club and considering our financial constraints ,i dont think you can find a better alternative than him.

Diego is a thing of the past and i dont think we need to dwell on it now.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:21 pm

Thing that puts me off with Hernanes is his age

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:21 pm

salmano9 wrote:If radja is coming coming that means one of our midfielders is leaving. What do u think?

Remains to be seen.If crazy offers came ,we would definitely consider and i wouldnt be surprised if it happened in the summer.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:24 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Thing that puts me off with Hernanes is his age

Who do you suggest then ?

He is only 28 now.Has a good 3-4 years at the top level in my opinion and a starter for his national team.

And most importantly he has an expiring contract and an experience of playing in this league.Seriously i'd rather have him over these De Bruyne's or some other under the radar AM's.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:26 pm

I'm not sure, i'd rather have Wingers.

But yeah, the likes of De Bruyne don't get me excited at all. Might aswell not compete in the CL if we're pinning all of our hopes on the likes of him at his age and lack of experience.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:38 pm

You suggested 4-3-1-2 the other day and i dont think its a bad idea at all.Honestly more than the formation, i think our ability in the final third was atrocious and with this formation we can improve that and kill off scrub teams atleast in Europe.
Having wingers again comes down to quality.Its debatable that we maybe need two of them not just one.I cant think of many realistic targets tbh.Cerci is not really someone i have been convinced of.Berardi is too young and raw for Juventus at this point.
Menez for that price is good but he's an inconsistent fella and he will be more suited to backup than starting quality.Who else ?
Having somebody like Hernanes behind Tevez and Llorente supported by midfield trio of Vidal-Pogba-Asamoah doesnt sound too bad imo atleast until we are financially capable of buying quality wingers.
Just a hypothetical discussion in the end anyway.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:40 pm

All want him

anyway 16 mln is an exagerrated value
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:44 pm

True I suggested 4-3-1-2 but Conte hasn't shown any indication of doing it

But, if we did do it. We should be looking to get the best CAM we can afford and then a young back-up or two.

If Hernanes is cheap, fine. But I think Lazio would want 20M for him and he's too old for that really.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Robespierre wrote:All want him

Decent price in today's market,cant have any complaints about that.I'd bet he was valued higher a summer ago.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:48 pm

Yeah that's not much in todays market

You either move along with the market or you get stuck behind lodging 5M offers for players who will go for 20.

Juve need to suck it up and start paying big bucks. We've been doing amazing with our bargain buys. But now if we don't pay for the final step up in quality we'll stagnate as a club.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:True I suggested 4-3-1-2 but Conte hasn't shown any indication of doing it

But, if we did do it. We should be looking to get the best CAM we can afford and then a young back-up or two.

If Hernanes is cheap, fine. But I think Lazio would want 20M for him and he's too old for that really.

I suppose it comes down to how much you rate him.

Not to mention ,Hernanes has mentioned before he'd like to play deep actually.

Considering quality,market value,age as well(someone who i think is in his prime),i'd probably think of him as an ideal fit for Juventus.Feel free to disagree.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:02 pm

S wrote:

Decent price in today's market,cant have any complaints about that.I'd bet he was valued higher a summer ago.

but Roma bought Kevin Strootman almost same price .....
and also Guarin despite his flaws is better than Naingolaan
Infact I  think no club is convinced to pay the Belgian player for 16 mln cash
anyway I would take him, there is no better in January ...
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:06 pm

It's no good comparing the prices of past transfers. It depends on so many different factors. If we used that logic, we'd be aswell never signing anybody ever again because Pirlo was free and he is the best player in his position/role.

The fact is, Nainggolan is a very good midfielder. He's not old and he's not desperately pusing for a transfer. His contract isn't about to expire either. Add in all of these factors and you have yourself a decent price if you're selling him

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:06 pm

Robespierre wrote:
S wrote:

Roma bought Kevin Strootman almost same price .....
but also Guarin despite his flaws is better than Naingolaan
Infact I  think no club is convinced to pay the Belgian player for 16 mln cash
anyway I would take him, there is no better in January ...

If you include bonuses ,Strootman is actually costing more ,close to 20m.

I agree he's better but that is the Dutch market and this is the Italian market.Even players like Eriksen went for like 10m,so clearly there's a difference there.

As for the comparison with Guarin,depends on what you're looking for.If Inter are looking for defensive solidity ,then he'd be a very good choice.He's not someone who'll directly replace Guarin though as he's a different type of player.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:16 pm

Yes his contract isn't about to expire either , true, but even this summer ( when the contract was not renewed) Cellino demanded 16 mln for Naingolaan

Simply for me the small Italian clubs overvalue their player ... and infact it ' s always risky to buy from them (  We all have experiences in the past , who Jorge Martinez .. who Suazo ..)
this applies to Kucka, let alone Naingolaan

and I do not want to diminish the importance of this player
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 pm

I agree with what you're saying it's just that all things considered. 16M for a relatively young player who's putting in consistent quality performances is fair by todays standards

Of course, quality players who play in lesser leagues can often come cheaper. But it's always more of a gamble considering sometimes it's the lack of quality in the league that's making them look so good.

For example, Graziano Pelle has scored around 1 goal per game for over 1 season in the dutch league. He was a serie B level player.

If you pretend for a minute that he never played in Italy before, you would look at his stats, then look at somebody like Matri and think

'This Pelle guy is definitely better than Matri, why is he only worth half of Matris price' Then well...

We know how bad he actually is Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:20 am

Seems like he could join Milan instead.

After Massimo Cellino declared Radja Nainggolan “has to go,” Milan are offering €6.25m plus half of Bryan Cristante just for co-ownership.

Cagliari President Cellino raged at journalists after last night’s 1-1 draw with Napoli, as the Stadio Sant’Elia continues restructuring work and allows in only 5,000 fans.

“Nainggolan will definitely go. Not even in January, he can go tomorrow,” snapped the patron.

“He has six or seven clubs looking for him and I can’t keep hold of him again. It’s not an issue of money, as even if they give me less than his price-tag, he’ll still go. If he doesn’t want to go, I’ll send him away.”

The reports over the last few days had suggested Milan were close to a deal anyway, so this is the open door they needed.

However, it’s reported Cagliari have requested €7m plus co-ownership of teenage midfielder Cristante to buy half of Nainggolan’s contract, whereas Milan are not willing to pay above €6.25m.

It is a slender difference, but can allow in bigger offers from clubs such as Juventus, Inter, Roma, Fiorentina, Manchester United, Everton and Manchester City.

Nainggolan is a Belgian international who would benefit from a move to a bigger club so he can earn his spot at the 2014 World Cup.

Cagliari rejected numerous proposals in the past, but Cellino seems to have given up on holding out again in January.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:54 am

8m and half of beltrame? Hmmmm
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:31 am

"All the players are free to go; what the f*** are they still doing in this lousy stadium," the Rossoblu supremo told reporters. "We play in a stadium worthy of Serie C.

Why is Cellino so negative and pessimistic?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:34 am

Nah thats Cellino being his usual self.Flippy-Floppy.You can never take his word for granted.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:35 am

then I saw his interview , he seemed drunk Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:05 pm

Nainggolan could be a great deal on January.We need someone to replace Vidal on his B2B role.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:17 pm

Marrora: Naingollan is a very good player. We have a strong relationship with Cagliari's board. Naigollan suits Conte's playing style, and if naingollan comes in, vidal will not leave.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:33 am

Nainggolan to Milan or Juventus

Cagliari chief Massimo Cellino says he will sell Radja Nainggolan to either Milan or Juventus.

The Belgium international midfielder has been made available for sale and a January move is a possibility.

“If I was only interested in the money, as some people think, then I would sell Nainggolan to a foreign club,” he told the Corriere dello Sport.

“However, given the player’s ability, I want him to remain in Italy with Juventus or Milan.

“Juve director general Beppe Marotta asked me for him first, but there is Milan where there is a friend of mine in Adriano Galliani.”

Juve President Andrea Agnelli today told Tuttosport that he didn’t expect his club to make any January signings.

The Gazzetta dello Sport claims that Milan are in pole position for the former Piacenza man.

While Nainggolan looks set to stay in Serie A, international defender Davide Astori may be on his way out of the country.

“It is a different situation for Astori,” Cellino added. “I imagine that he will either end up in Russia or in England.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:08 am

Cmon!! We need him marrota! Offer 15m. That should be enough!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next