Juventus to keep Roma's David Pizarro waiting as they begin pursuit of Cagliari's Radja Nainggolan - report

+3
Lynx100
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
DeviAngel
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Juventus to keep Roma's David Pizarro waiting as they begin pursuit of Cagliari's Radja Nainggolan - report Empty Juventus to keep Roma's David Pizarro waiting as they begin pursuit of Cagliari's Radja Nainggolan - report

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:24 pm

The Turin-based outfit are now said to be willing to put the signing of the Chilean on hold as they try to establish if the Rossoblu would be willing to sell their Belgian ace

Juventus have a deal in place to sign Roma's David Pizarro but the transfer goes hinges on the outcome of the Bianconeri's pursuit of Cagliari's Radja Nainggolan, according to Tuttosport.

The Turin-based paper claims that the Bianconeri have reached agreement with the capital club over the sale of their 32-year-old Chilean playmaker.

However, the paper claims that Juve are now willing to put the deal on hold until the end of January because they are keen to establish if Cagliari would be willing to sell versatile midfielder Nainggolan.

The Belgian represents the Sardinian side's most prized asset but Juventus sporting director Giuseppe Marotta is apparently hopeful that he can persuade the Isolani to part company with Nainggolan for the right price, just as they did with Alessandro Matri 12 months ago.

Coincidentally, Juventus, who are joint-top of Serie A with AC Milan, host Cagliari in Turin on Sunday afternoon, possibly representing the ideal opportunity for Marotta to sound out Rossoblu chiefs about a possible deal for the 23-year-old.

===========

I love Radja !!!!!! Sciacca knows !! Damn that kid is future WC player he is one of the best players whole EU chases him. FM 2009 told he will be super star since than I started following him and he never dissapointed
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus to keep Roma's David Pizarro waiting as they begin pursuit of Cagliari's Radja Nainggolan - report Empty Re: Juventus to keep Roma's David Pizarro waiting as they begin pursuit of Cagliari's Radja Nainggolan - report

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:56 am

Who? I'd rather go for Cigarini then... if were hunting in Atalanta of course
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Juventus to keep Roma's David Pizarro waiting as they begin pursuit of Cagliari's Radja Nainggolan - report Empty Re: Juventus to keep Roma's David Pizarro waiting as they begin pursuit of Cagliari's Radja Nainggolan - report

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:57 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Who? I'd rather go for Cigarini then... if were hunting in Atalanta of course

RADJA NAINGOLAN MAN !! are u *bleep* insane lol Very Happy ...he is chased by whole eu elite ...he is class !!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:58 am

Never heard of him, Cigarini is class though
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:00 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Never heard of him, Cigarini is class though

Radja naingolan > Cigarini + Poli

and u have we have spoken for him for 3 h ffs see him google him trust me he is the thing whoel eu chases him he plays in Cagliari now
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:03 am

Must of forgot, was this before I went to Italy?

I'm sorry, I don't even have to debate with Poli. Who is ever is compared to Pirlo, there's no comparing to that.

Pure skill vs Genoa

Notice how he gets passed his man, just like Pirlo?

Last edited by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:03 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Must of forgot, was this before I went to Italy?

I'm sorry, I don't even have to debate with Poli. Who is ever is compared to Pirlo, there's no comparing to that.

Pure skill vs Genoa

Notice how he gets passed him man, just like Pirlo?

Lol jsut see one game where Nainggolan plays pls he does this on daily bases ...and yes b5 u go to italy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:05 am

By the way, I didn't neg rep you... Gave it a + 1 now
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:06 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:By the way, I didn't neg rep you... Gave it a + 1 now

It doesn't matter bro Smile)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:07 am

It does matter, who would neg rep that?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:08 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:It does matter, who would neg rep that?

Ppl who just dislike it don't spend time thinking over that it is not important trust me ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:10 am

DeviAngel wrote:

Ppl who just dislike it don't spend time thinking over that it is not important trust me ...

Well no offense to those people, but their idiots. I disgareed with you, but I didn't go neg repping your post... because I respect it.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:11 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Well no offense to those people, but their idiots. I disgareed with you, but I didn't go neg repping your post... because I respect it.

I know bro well they maybe dislike Radja its not important its personal opinion Smile)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:12 am

Who knows, could be those Interisti :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:04 am

Radja = very good player. Ive been quite impressed watching him.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:17 am

who knows what you have spoken to the shadow- Grima Wormtoungue

[only a mad cow could have negged that devi post]
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:18 am

elmystique wrote:who knows what you have spoken to the shadow- Grima Wormtoungue

:bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:25 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
elmystique wrote:who knows what you have spoken to the shadow- Grima Wormtoungue

:bow:

Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:16 am

Giovinco> Nainggolan
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:49 am

noones disputing that
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Actually Pasq bro they don't play same position but in AM role nainggolan > gio in every view
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:34 am

Disagree.

In an AM role, as a sort of TQ, Giovinco >>>>> Naingolan.

In a CM role, Naingolan > Giovinco.

Naing doesnt have the same vision and play making abilities at Gio. Hes a true CM, similar in nature to Marchisios skill set.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:51 pm

Lynx100 wrote:Disagree.

In an AM role, as a sort of TQ, Giovinco >>>>> Naingolan.

In a CM role, Naingolan > Giovinco.

Naing doesnt have the same vision and play making abilities at Gio. Hes a true CM, similar in nature to Marchisios skill set.

you really have not seen Radja than in AM .. plus gio flopped 6 games in a row when he was replacing diego in aM
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loventus Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:39 pm

One of the best midfielders in Serie A. Definitely Top10.

Would be a dream if we end up signing him.
Loventus
Loventus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:45 am

you really have not seen Radja than in AM .. plus gio flopped 6 games in a row when he was replacing diego in aM

What are you on about?

Naingolan plays as part of a 3 man midfield for Cagliari (a 4-3-1-2)

Its usually Cossu that plays the AM/TQ role behind the front 2 forwards, not Naingolan.

So yes, we have seen Naingolan in a CM role regularly (and not an AM as you are suggesting), ever since he came from Piacenza.

And because Giovinco had 6 bad games 3 years ago means he cant play there now? even still, his playmaking abilities are far superior to Naingolan, based purely on his vision and playmaking ability.

Naing is a good strong hard working central midfielder
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next