LeBéninois
Onyx
rwo power
M99
terrance511
47 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Name Your Most Entertaining player for the previous 5 years - Page 2 Empty Re: Name Your Most Entertaining player for the previous 5 years

Post by LeVersacci Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:53 pm

Iniesta, Marcelo & Zlatan.

Götze & Reus partnership was pretty sexy imo.

Marcelo-CR aswell.

LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Name Your Most Entertaining player for the previous 5 years - Page 2 Empty Re: Name Your Most Entertaining player for the previous 5 years

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:07 pm

Players: Messi, Xavi and Iniesta

Team: Spain 08-10, Barcelona 08-11 and Dortmund 2011-2013
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:12 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
Ganso wrote:suarez once in a lifetime player lol

better than any player Brazil have produced since Ronaldo :coffee:

Ronaldinho and Kaka say hi :coffee:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:12 pm

Messi..
hell Ronaldinho is still fun to watch :wub:
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:19 pm

Ibrahimovic.

His most awesome moments are more awesome than anyone else's.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:30 pm

Five years huh. Pretty much cut out a lot of the edible fat with such a short time frame. Um, Zlatan wins it for me...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:41 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:

better than any player Brazil have produced since Ronaldo :coffee:
McAgger wrote:

There will never be a player like him that comes with all the skills, work ethic, baggage, and controversy he comes with. NEVER! Once in a lifetime player indeed.
Nick was right,the things i have read from pool fans in the past few months have been pretty amusing...some people cant have nice things
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:46 pm

Messi, Nerman, Suarez (although not only for his skills...), Aguero or Iniesta & Ibra
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:46 pm

Messi, Nerman, Suarez (although not only for his skills...), Aguero or Iniesta & Ibra
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:51 pm

I love Suarez but this is getting way out of hand :facepalm:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:53 pm

Please stick to football discussions.

Also, "entertainment" is entirely a subjective and normative quality, so people arguing over this are wasting their time. Someone could say that they think Obi Mikel is the most entertaining player and they wouldn't be wrong because in the end it's entirely down to personal opinion.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:55 pm

M99 wrote:I love Suarez but this is getting way out of hand :facepalm:

No
It's a forum. Forum = Different opinions
Forum --> Wilshere = Next Messi
Forum --> Januzaj = Closest thing to Cruyff

Yea. If you want everone to have the same opinion and rate players the same....I have a place that will welcome you.

Name Your Most Entertaining player for the previous 5 years - Page 2 Un

That absolute pos telling me I can't have nice things in my life...who the hell is he to say that ?!

Do I say he can't have anything good in his life when he makes an opinion I disagree with ?! Do I f*Ck ?

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:58 pm

Messi and Zlatan....surely.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:05 pm

Rooney and CR7 for me.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:09 pm

Ibrahimovic over everyone else, all day. From a purely entertainment perspective. The guy does some amazing, inhuman thing, that no else is really capable of.

Sure, Messi and Ronaldo scored more goals etc. Any they are great, but Ibrahimovic takes it for entertainment (at least for me).

The guy is not only entertaining on the pitch, but also off it. His interviews and quotes are ridiculous!
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:10 pm

Ibra and Pirlo

Watching Pirlo spray 40 yard passes about then dance past an opponent in slow motion is fapworthy

Ibra... ffs you all know, no point elaborating.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:

That absolute pos telling me I can't have nice things in my life...who the hell is he to say that ?!

Do I say he can't have anything good in his life when he makes an opinion I disagree with ?! Do I f*Ck ?
I would totally be ok with it if I called Luis Suarez one of the greatest players of all time
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:15 pm

Ganso wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:

I would totally be ok with it if I called Luis Suarez one of the greatest players of all time

Except it's the opposite. I said Suarez is quality/Entertainment wise as good as Kaka/Ronaldinho were...and you said us Liverpool fans cant (read don't deserve) to have ANYTHING NICE IN OUR LIVES. be it our childhood, football fortunes, our wives, kids, education...NOTHING NICE in our lives.

That was a pathetic and shit comment. Just accept it and move on. That was a terrible and very distasteful thing to say.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:22 pm

At first you said this was just a forum where people disagreed about stuff, and now youre creating some utter drama about a post Laughing

and yeah, when I said that pool fans cant have nice things, I obviously didnt mean just in the footbal spehere, like a world class striker and a CL spot, i acutally meant it in real life too.I mean,I just hate liverpool so much that i want their fans to have a miserable life Rolling Eyes stop putting words in my mouth

Last edited by Ganso on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Saatli Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:22 pm

Ibra - if you skip all 89 minutes and watch only his goal
Messi - If he is hungry
Neymar - If he uses tricks

Saatli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:24 pm

Ganso wrote:At first you said this was just a forum where people disagreed about stuff, and now youre creating some utter drama about a post Laughing

and yeah, when I said that pool fans cant have nice things, I obviously didnt mean just in the footbal spehere, like a world class striker and a CL spot, i acutally meant it in real life too.I mean,I just hate liverpool so much that i want their fans to have a miserable life :roll:stop putting words in my mouth

We've had more world class strikers and CL memories in my life time alone (which isn't even our glory years) than you've had orgasm. So don't worry about us  albino 

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Pls on topic
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:28 pm

I have to be a fanboy and say Ricky Alvarez...

Even in the start when he was a remarkably uncomplete player he would imagine a fresh way to beat his marker.Ridiculously good at getting past his man,one of the best maybe.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:30 pm

McAgger wrote:

There will never be a player like him that comes with all the skills, work ethic, baggage, and controversy he comes with. NEVER! Once in a lifetime player indeed.

Are you saying because he's crazy, talented and works hard that's a unique combination? I've seen players with more skills, who work as hard, more baggage and were even more controversial. Definitely not once in a lifetime mate
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cory trevor Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:34 pm

Who are the five greatest Chelsea players of all time? Think about it.

Drogba, Drogba

Drogba Drogba and Drogba because he spits hot fire.

Not so much now, but those last 3 years in Chelsea were excellent.

Other than that, Messi, Zlatan, and I've always been partial to David Silva. Don't know why.

Last edited by cory trevor on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
cory trevor
cory trevor
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:35 pm

He's not mentioned at all but I really like watching David Silva. Not as effective as messi or as graceful as iniesta, but on form the way he picks out passes and brushes the ball is a joy to watch, and the 360 awareness,love watching him when he's on form even though he plays for Mercenary FC
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next