Le Samourai
LeSwagg James
Great Leader Sprucenuce
dmize
Freeza
21 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:50 pm

Wall is better than him, no question in my mind about that.

No because of last night though, Irving had the flu or something.

But he is better anyway because first of all he plays defence, while Irving really dont seem to be bothered.

The only thing I prefer about Irving is his shooting in comparison to Wall, but if anyone watches Wall its clear he can easily get 20 a game without great shooting and he can hit the 3 ball now, even if his mid range isnt good yet.

I like Irving, but the reason his game is so liked is because he has an arsenal of moves. But that doesnt equate to being better.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Le Samourai Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:54 pm

I don't think Kyrie is better than Lillian or Wall. So it's annoying when people put him there. That's my only issue. But that's more the media's fault than anything.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:03 pm

Yea, I agree. People still say that Kyrie is better. But one stat shows that Kyrie may have actually over performed in his first year. His FG% has progressively decreased from his rookie season and is now just near John Wall's FG% this year. Same with his 3pt %. It has decreased while JW2's has increased and they are almost equal. This is all while John Wall is a superior defender, rebounder, passer, and blocker.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Le Samourai wrote:I don't think Kyrie is better than Lillian or Wall. So it's annoying when people put him there.  That's my only issue. But that's more the media's fault than anything.

I have to say, im not totally sold on Lillard just yet. Similar weaknesses to Kyrie, zero defence and would like him to set up his teammates a little more.

No question Lillard has had a better year though. Simply shooting the ball a ton better.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:00 pm

Kyrie actually has a higher FG% than Lillard. Also has more assists.

Also he's the #1 option every night. He doesn't have the luxury of an Aldridge or Batum. Hell, Wes Mathews > Waiters.

Wall has better talent around him also but I still think he's having the best overall season of the 3..

That said, Irving started off slow plus dealing with injuries but since Dec. 1 here's all three of their numbers:
Irving
44% shooting, 38% from 3, 6.5/2.3 for 2.8A/T 21.9ppg 16.5GS
Lillard
43% shooting, 41% from 3, 5.8/2.4 for 2.4A/T 21.4ppg 15.6GS
Wall
43% shooting, 33% from 3, 8.3/3.6 for 2.3A/T 20.8ppg 16.3GS

highest shooting, highest scoring, best assist to TO ratio.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:46 pm

When I said shooting, I did mean the long ball/long jumpers. Which I believe Lillard does have the best numbers for.

Doesnt finish around the rim well at all, actually very badly in terms of raw numbers.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:08 am

On Lillard, could just be a select sample. Every game I've seen he's lit up, and the Blazers have some decent ball movement, so I don't expect that many assists. He has a good poise on the court though, carries himself better than most of the point guards in the league.

Wall I feel is on another level. I think there was a point last year when he just took it up a notch and never looked back. Right around the contract talks. To me, he's turned around a pretty shameful Franchise, and that I have to respect. Other things have contributed, but it's mostly stemmed from his improvement and intensity. His defence and point guard skills are much more refined than the other two,

When Kyrie does the same with Cleveland, I'll put him there. To me he's having a Sophmore slump, on top of Cleveland being a mess, just like Washington was.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:25 pm

Heat losing to Utah rofl

Lebron shooting 4 from 13 :bow:

Dat Dragic doe scoring 34 and 10 against the Warriors on 10 and 13 shooting 6 of 7 from 3.

How this guy isn't in the all star game is beyond me.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:15 pm

Have you guys seen this before? One of my favorite artists shared this on Facebook.

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:13 pm

Mo Cheeks got CANNED

Dumars should be next. Cheeks actually started off okay and then fell off a cliff, he had no clue how to handle the Monroe/Smith situation.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:32 pm

He's going to catch a suspension I would think. Wonder if this will hurt his draft stock.

Probably should've left last year he woulda went #1.

Doug Gottlieb@GottliebShow
Jeff Orr to a #TexasTech friend of mine via text "I kinda let my mouth say something I shouldn't have,I feel bad" #MarcusSmart

n-word, no doubt

edit: watching it again he said something, Smart got in his face and then he starts coppin pleas Laughing "sorry about that". Guys pathetic but you cant put your hands on him
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:02 pm

lm sure he's happy he didn't go number 1 because now he won't be stuck in cleveland.

lts almost impossible for me to watch the knicks anymore. This team offers no entertainment. Some of the most boring, passionless basketball ever played. Even when they win or games are close, this is freakin horrid. Woodson is worse than D'antoni. l can't believe lm saying it, but he actually is...
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:03 pm

dmize wrote:Mo Cheeks got CANNED

Dumars should be next. Cheeks actually started off okay and then fell off a cliff, he had no clue how to handle the Monroe/Smith situation.

Dont think he has ever been head coach material, all his stops he has given off that vibe.

I read that Cavs owner Dan Gilbert is neighbours to Dumars and wants him to take over the Cavs Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:06 pm

RE: Marcus Smart

You cant put hands on a guy but it really annoys me how these fans are still allowed to say whatever they like with no repercussions.

I dont get how being on a basketball court means its okay to be verbally abused in any possible way and nobody can do anything.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:11 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:

Have you guys seen this before? One of my favorite artists shared this on Facebook.

Only a matter of time before an even taller version of Durant arrives.

Though at 7 feet your stretching the possibility because as good as he looks, you can see his dribble is slower (because its higher and it takes longer to get down to the ground and back) and also when he brings the ball up to shoot a J it takes longer.

Dirk is a different case, he rarely takes more than 2 dribbles and when he does its directly to the basket and not weaving through traffic. Interesting kid none the less.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Security not doing their job.

Doubt he'll drop out of the lottery anyway, so, yea. If he does it just means teams don't trust their coaching and staff.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:26 pm

The Franchise wrote:RE: Marcus Smart

You cant put hands on a guy but it really annoys me how these fans are still allowed to say whatever they like with no repercussions.

I dont get how being on a basketball court means its okay to be verbally abused in any possible way and nobody can do anything.

Apparently not the first time with that fan, looks like he's got a history of being a douchebag. He's like 40 years old sitting right in front of the student section.

And I hope this means

Interim HC: Rasheed Wallace :bow:
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:30 pm

lol Sheed

Also.....

In 2014, Dragic is averaging 24 ppg on 60%fg, 50% 3pg 6.4 apg 4.5 rpg.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:30 pm

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick

The pitch for Lionel Hollins as new Pistons coach will be made, I'm told, & it's a good one. Tough, smart leader could help disjointed group

hmm

still need Dumars gone
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:33 pm

The Franchise wrote:lol Sheed

Also.....

Best Fantasy Free Agent Ever.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:40 pm

Also.....

That's insane. Where did you see that.

I'm on basketball reference but it says
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 SmAXqzX

still crazy though
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:40 pm

Shouldn't have dropped him hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:42 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Also.....

Best Fantasy Free Agent Ever.

Alshon Jeffery in fantasy NFL this year :coffee:

I'll give you GOAT fantasy bball free agent though
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:44 pm

dmize wrote:

Also.....

That's insane. Where did you see that.

I'm on basketball reference but it says
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 SmAXqzX

still crazy though

Some guy posted it on a bball forum I visit, so not first hand info. He could be wrong or he just rounded it up with some exaggeration.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:44 pm

Frickin West is so deep. We're sitting 8th in the conference with Memphis and Denver barely a couple of games back outside the playoff spots.

Gotto get our shit together ffs.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Memphis since Gasol got back have been great, can see them getting in tbh.

Dat front court :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next