5 Month Old Baby Left To Rot In Car Seat For 8 Days

3 posters

Go down

5 Month Old Baby Left To Rot In Car Seat For 8 Days Empty 5 Month Old Baby Left To Rot In Car Seat For 8 Days

Post by Lex Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:29 am

5-month-old Benjamin Sargent was dropped off at his parents’ house strapped into his car seat. Eight days later, he was found in the same position

PARENTS
5 Month Old Baby Left To Rot In Car Seat For 8 Days Tracy-hermann-and-james-sargent1

BABY
5 Month Old Baby Left To Rot In Car Seat For 8 Days Benjamin-sargent3

It’s the worst case of child neglect we have seen since the turn of this century ~ State’s Attorney Kevin Lyons

http://lightingtheirwayhome.wordpress.com/2012/01/10/5-month-old-boy-left-in-car-seat-for-8-days-with-no-food-water-or-diaper-changes-dies/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being an expectant father myself, this makes me feel sick. It's actually ruined the rest of my day
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

5 Month Old Baby Left To Rot In Car Seat For 8 Days Empty Re: 5 Month Old Baby Left To Rot In Car Seat For 8 Days

Post by Arquitecto Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:34 am

First of all, congratulations on your expected child, Lex.

Second, I have nothing to say on this atrocity, rendering me speechless. These 'parents' quite obviously are serious drug addicts or the product of incest as seen by their misshapen features.

Unbelievable.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

5 Month Old Baby Left To Rot In Car Seat For 8 Days Empty Re: 5 Month Old Baby Left To Rot In Car Seat For 8 Days

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:12 am

It's just a shame that torture is illegal, really.

Scum like this deserve the worst.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down