zizzle
Casciavit
RealGunner
Firenze
Onyx
16 posters

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 11 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 11

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:13 pm

Problem with Lesnar in the title match is what do you do with Taker lol?

They really don't have any alternatives.

They had Punk to put in the title match and leave Lesnar to face Taker but he's doing his own thing, could have done Cena but that's dead in the water after the Bray angle.

It's not perfect but really outside of dream world and being realistic there's not really anything else they could have done.

Apart from booking Batista and Orton better ofc.

That's the problem with WWE right now and has been for years, there's nowhere near enough star power ( which is why they keep bringing the old guys back) at least now there's guys with potential to be stars though.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 11 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 11

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:17 pm

Don't think anyone suggested Lesnar to be in the title match. hmm

Even if he was, then Cena vs Undertaker is much better match than Cena vs Bray Wyatt. I mean fair enough Cena's main evented enough, but wasting him in a match vs Bray Wyatt that belongs on a B+ PPV doesn't make sense.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:29 pm

:facepalm:

I just read Batista and Lesnar while skimming through and presumed it was a title match lol.

My bad.

Also MT it does make sense, how are you supposed to build superstars if you dont give them a chance?

If the likes of Reigns, Bray etc etc are not given matches with the likes of Cena they will never go anywhere as far as building their character goes.

It might not make sense for the immediate here and now but for the future these sort of matches have to happen.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:32 pm

You seen Batista's promo Mole hmm Pretty good

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:36 pm

Heeltista Proud

Personally i'm not as down on Orton and Batista as most people are.

Now i don't watch as most of you guys do but when i used to watch consistently Orton and Batista were legit as individuals and also their matches were entertaining.

Are they being booked terribly or something hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:39 pm

Batista as a heel is legit, I just didn't like him as a face, he's meh then, plus he's obviously terrible in ring now, botching and exhausted after 60 seconds.

I actually like Orton but his cowardly gimmick is way OTT, he doesn't need to be made to look like pure shite.

But then I'm pretty casual, I'll only watch from RR to Summerslam semi-consistently.

Dunno about the Bryan brigade here, but I'd assume they just mad.

#ManiaMainEvent
#DealWithIt
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Orton shouldn't turn face. Maybe a tweener.

Like Batista coming to beat down Bryan and Orton saving him and then RKO-ing him for the BANTZ

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:42 pm

That clip wasn't the entire promo, there was a bit before and after.

Also in terms of Batista and Orton, they've accomplished everything. Orton is still young and he's done everything. They were much better before because they hadn't accomplished everything, so they always had something to aim for.

It's why there's no need for Batista to win the title. He should only be there to put people over and to provide star power.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:46 pm

The problem with Orton is his character didn't progress when he turned heel. All he did was go back to a poor mans cowardly version of his 2009 heel character.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:00 pm

Dolph Ziggler says WWE edited out fan chants for him during his interactions with Batista on last night's SmackDown. He tweeted:

"kudos to @WWE for editing out the WE WANT ZIGGLER chants face to face w/dave I will never forget that thank u milwaukee #SmackDown ...it only wouldve helped the show and made the match that much better @wwe #SmackDown keep doing your thing @WWEUniverse"

You cheer for who we say you cheer for. The Official WWE Thread - Part 11 - Page 2 6T81u

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:02 pm

There are fans online who have been pushing #HijackRAW hashtags for upcoming RAW tapings, including Monday's RAW from Chicago.

There is also a Twitter account set up to encourage fans to take over Monday's show. WWE officials are aware of this and are planning accordingly.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:02 pm

The biggest news coming out of the SmackDown Backstage Pass post-show is Renee Young talking to Batista after his heel turn promo. Batista said he says what he feels and means what he says, and doesn't care who he hurts.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:03 pm

After the injury angle on Monday's RAW and selling the injury at Thursday's NXT Arrival event, John Cena wrestled Randy Orton in the steel cage main event at last night's WWE live event in North Charleston, South Carolina. Orton ended up getting the win by escaping the cage.

Cena had his left knee taped up and sold the injury for most of the match. After the match was over, Cena cut a promo and apologized for a weak performance.

He added that the injury he suffered on RAW was actually a severe groin injury. Cena closed by saying he's definitely in a lot of pain and should be resting.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:03 pm

F4Wonline.com confirms what has been speculated for a while now, that WWE officials have at least considered doing a three-way match with The Shield members Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns at WrestleMania XXX.

As noted yesterday, Rollins and Reigns vs. Erick Rowan and Luke Harper plus Big E vs. Ambrose in a title unification match has also been pitched.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:04 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:31 pm

This was one of my favourite

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:23 pm

Bray Wyatts promo on SD was amazing as well

Also, wtf would a US + Intercontinental title unification be...?

World championship? Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:15 pm

Jim Ross appeared on ESPN's Highly Questionable podcast yesterday to promote his two shows tonight at Gramercy Theater in New York, NY.

During the interview, JR was asked what was the angriest he had ever been with Vince McMahon. JR joked that Vince was a cross between Jerry Jones and the late George Steinbrenner. He said that Vince was very demanding, know what he wants, and he plays the game his way.

He said that getting yelled at in his headset during a match could be challenging, and that one time he flat out refused to say something that Vince had asked. He said that there was a lot of cursing involved with Vince yelling, "*expletive* did you hear what I said? Say the *expletive* word and let it go. Just say it. Say IT!"

JR got "pissed off" and refused, and noted that he was right for once, although Vince was normally right. Vince later asked him if he heard him, and then said that he was glad that JR didn't say it because it wouldn't have worked.

JR noted that Vince was a genius - a crazy genius - but a genius nonetheless. He also said that a lot of announcers have left the company because they couldn't handle Vince on the headset.

He was also asked about being inducted into the Vince McMahon "Kiss My Ass Club" in Oklahoma City in 2001. JR joked about the incident, and noted that he wasn't responsible for the creative and that he "just ran the plays that the coach called." He said that he did his business, and is a charter member of the club. JR noted that Vince "smelled good" and it wasn't that bad, and that Vince was a clean freak who uses a knife and fork to eat a sandwich.

He joked that the angle was about the limit as to what he would do for a paycheck.

The Official WWE Thread - Part 11 - Page 2 EwVd5 The Official WWE Thread - Part 11 - Page 2 XvKCKEs

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:15 pm

Squeaky clean Vince "I pissed my pants on TV and wanted to sex my daughter" McMahon Proud
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:35 pm

Hulk Hogan recently spoke with WWE.com about returning to WWE, hanging with Vince McMahon and more. Hogan also talked about how his return came about:

"Over the last couple years, there'll be texts between Vince and I. "Happy birthday brother!" on August 24th, his birthday. Christmas, Thanksgiving. We'll touch base like that. And then I guess the word got out that I was jobless. I didn't know what I was going to do.

I was thinking of going back to playing music or something. On a Tuesday, I was officially out of work. And Friday morning I was drinking my coffee and I hear my cell phone. And it was Triple H. "Hey brother, just checking on you." I'm like, "Hey, dude, I'm just contemplating my navel here. I'm officially out of work, I'm unemployed."

And that started us talking. In my heart, I was hoping to come back here. I was hoping to put the period on the end of the sentence and it was the logical extension. It just made so much sense to come back."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:51 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Would you look at that

Soon as he's heel, his promo is great.

Saying that people are relating to bryan, like me and firenze have been saying for months Proud

Tista, which new GL account is yours? You lurking brah?

There's a user called leviathan on GL, that was Batista's old name in WWE developmental, that might be his account on gl. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:53 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Bray Wyatts promo on SD was amazing as well

Also, wtf would a US + Intercontinental title unification be...?

World championship? Laughing

I'm guessing they will unify the titles and add a new belt for the light weights (and give it to bryan)
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:15 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Would you look at that

Soon as he's heel, his promo is great.

Saying that people are relating to bryan, like me and firenze have been saying for months Proud

Tista, which new GL account is yours? You lurking brah?

There's a user called leviathan on GL, that was Batista's old name in WWE developmental, that might be his account on gl. hmm

hmm

Also, Ziz. I guess, i'd love to see the hardcore title back to add some excitement to the mid-card but in this era that ain't happening.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:16 pm

We noted before that John Cena told fans after last night's WWE live event in North Charleston, SC that he was suffering from a groin injury.

PWInsider reports that while the knee injury was a planned angle on Monday's RAW, John Cena did in fact suffer a groin tear.

Cena was said to be "pretty bad off" backstage at last night's live event but was gutting through it because of WrestleMania season. Word is that WWE wanted to pull Cena from live events this weekend but he refused.

Cena. Molenation 

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:39 pm

ffs Molenation

But yea he needs to lay off a bit to be fit for WM
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:42 pm

Be fit to job to Husky.  Molenation The Official WWE Thread - Part 11 - Page 2 EGr5Ldk The Official WWE Thread - Part 11 - Page 2 2diftc9

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next