Forza
Gil
izzy
Lord Awesome
The_Badger
Mr Nick09
15 posters

Go down

Sol Campbell: If i was white, i would have been England captain for 10 years Empty Sol Campbell: If i was white, i would have been England captain for 10 years

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 02 Mar 2014, 00:06

Sol Campbell: If i was white, i would have been England captain for 10 years BhrA_x2CYAEIpjW

wow...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Sol Campbell: If i was white, i would have been England captain for 10 years Empty Re: Sol Campbell: If i was white, i would have been England captain for 10 years

Post by The_Badger Sun 02 Mar 2014, 00:09

If he'd been a pretty, white, highly-marketable brand like Beckham he would have been. Might have a point there.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Sol Campbell: If i was white, i would have been England captain for 10 years Empty Re: Sol Campbell: If i was white, i would have been England captain for 10 years

Post by Lord Awesome Sun 02 Mar 2014, 00:10

Ooooh. That scorn.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun 02 Mar 2014, 00:32

Yeah, I'm not agreeing with that.....
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun 02 Mar 2014, 01:25

What an idiot.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun 02 Mar 2014, 01:26

So what's that got to do with the topic? Laughing

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun 02 Mar 2014, 01:29

The_Badger wrote:So what's that got to do with the topic? Laughing
We can hypothesise that if Sol Campbell was actually sacked as captain due to his poor grammar, he may have a legitimate reason for being upset at his demotion.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Mar 2014, 01:33

I moved the grammar related posts into this thread - http://www.goallegacy.net/t30731-question-for-advanced-english-speakers

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun 02 Mar 2014, 01:35

He wasn't sacked as captain.

A link to a discussion elsewhere was posted because the question had nothing to do with the actual topic, and such unrelated talk seems to cause such derision on this forum.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun 02 Mar 2014, 01:46

Good move Dom. On topic, Sol cleatly holds a grudge against the FA and is probably not smart enough to realise that his allegations could get him in serious trouble if found to be baseless because he is making a serious claim about institutionalised racism in the FA administration. Given that the FA has been proactive in addressing the issue of racism in the recent past, I would suggest that Sol is just trying to make a buck off his book.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun 02 Mar 2014, 01:48

Sol Campbell: If i was white, i would have been England captain for 10 years Paul-Ince-leads-England-t-002
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun 02 Mar 2014, 10:35

Nothing as pointless as claims that cannot be proved one way or the other.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sun 02 Mar 2014, 11:41

slightly off topic, but that picture is disturbing... it's like his face is taken from a 4k resolution photo but the fur on his coat was scribbled in ms paint
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun 02 Mar 2014, 14:41

Well expect to see a lot of "it has nothing to do with race Judas" signs at WHL today.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun 02 Mar 2014, 14:46

He has had a lot of game winning England goals disallowed over the years hmm Racist FA hmm
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun 02 Mar 2014, 18:05

What a legend

Sadly missed, come back to the club Sol  Sad 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun 02 Mar 2014, 18:25

remember when he had that shocking game against West ham then went missing for a few days  Laughing 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue 11 Mar 2014, 23:44

Chris Hughton is the only black manager currently with a job in all 4 English football divisions. And he's very close to a sacking.

Discuss hmm

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue 11 Mar 2014, 23:47

McAgger wrote:Chris Hughton is the only black manager currently with a job in all 4 English football divisions. And he's very close to a sacking.

Discuss hmm

Would need to get some sort of idea how many unemployed black managers there are in England to get more of an idea of their job prospects hmm
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 11 Mar 2014, 23:49

He's close to a sacking because he isn't good enough.

If anything he's lucky he has lasted this long, managers have gone already this season for performing better than Hughton has at Norwich.

They spent 30 million on forwards last summer and if anything they are worse than last year, i like Hughton and i have huge respect for the job he did at Newcastle turning us around.

But him being sacked has F all to do with race.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue 11 Mar 2014, 23:54

But it is peculiar, though, that the ratio between white and black managers is so much different than the ratio between white and black players in England.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue 11 Mar 2014, 23:57

Art Morte wrote:But it is peculiar, though, that the ratio between white and black managers is so much different than the ratio between white and black players in England.
Well, one would need to know how many white / black players obtain their UEFA Pro license for starters.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down