aant123
Andrew
Cotes
marottalad
juventus101
DeviAngel
11 posters

Go down

Who is going to be Juve's captain after Buffon ?

Most suitable Captain and Vice-Captain after Buffon Vote_lcap44%Most suitable Captain and Vice-Captain after Buffon Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]
Most suitable Captain and Vice-Captain after Buffon Vote_lcap6%Most suitable Captain and Vice-Captain after Buffon Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Most suitable Captain and Vice-Captain after Buffon Vote_lcap6%Most suitable Captain and Vice-Captain after Buffon Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Most suitable Captain and Vice-Captain after Buffon Vote_lcap44%Most suitable Captain and Vice-Captain after Buffon Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 16

Most suitable Captain and Vice-Captain after Buffon Empty Most suitable Captain and Vice-Captain after Buffon

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 12, 2013 1:41 am

I've been thinking about this so much and sometimes it gives me headaches lol, after Buffon who would be your captain. I would love it to be Marchisio but sometimes he fades to damn much and sometimes he lacks balls even thou the talent,skill and everything is there.

Vidal is the next player who I think of , a real warrior after this season I even thought of giving him #10 even thou Marchisio remains as my 'favorite' for this one.

Chiellini now you all know why I mentioned him this man is beast a true warrior and never gives up, has 'grinta' and everytihng in place to be successful captain... but ??

Bonucci - The more I think the more he fits the profile he is ruthless, warrior, dedicated, never gives up, has fighters mentality and is crazy lol something I love about him..

feel free to name few
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Most suitable Captain and Vice-Captain after Buffon Empty Re: Most suitable Captain and Vice-Captain after Buffon

Post by juventus101 Sun May 12, 2013 2:40 am

Marchisio as Captain with Chiellini as Vice Captain. I wouldn't be mad if it was the other way around though, but after Buffon those 2 belong as the two captains.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Most suitable Captain and Vice-Captain after Buffon Empty Re: Most suitable Captain and Vice-Captain after Buffon

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 12, 2013 3:10 am

juventus101 wrote:Marchisio as Captain with Chiellini as Vice Captain. I wouldn't be mad if it was the other way around though, but after Buffon those 2 belong as the two captains.

Don't forget to vote bro Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sun May 12, 2013 3:22 am

Bonucci comes across as one of those high school jock type personalities that takes everything he does very seriously and get's sh1t done we need a quality like that in a captain I think he is our man. Plus out of any other Juventus player he would just about see most of the ball more then anyone else.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun May 12, 2013 4:02 am

Just Claudio...
No chance for Vidal what-so-ever
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun May 12, 2013 7:43 am

I feel Claudio's character resembles that of Del Piero's. Both are usually calm and collective, trying to lead through their play and not shouts. On the other hand Chiello is a true Juventino, so passionate and always fired up, and the fans really love him for this ! It's a tough choice...

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aant123 Sun May 12, 2013 9:42 am

DeviAngel wrote:

Chiellini now you all know why I mentioned him this man is beast a true warrior and never gives up, has 'grinta' and everytihng in place to be successful captain... but ??

Sums up why i'd give it to Chiellini. A couple other reasons:
1) he's the vice-captain at the moment anyway;
2) i don't see his position as a certain starter changing in 3 years time. On the other hand, Pogba will be giving Marchisio a run for his spot (assuming we buy/develop a different Pirlo replacement).

aant123
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 13, 2013 3:19 pm

In my opinion Vidal would make the perfect captain and the most suitable choice.But i think it's betwen Chiellini and Marchisio.Chiellini deserves it more and is our current v/captain.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 13, 2013 3:23 pm

Chiellini followed by Pirlo followed by Marchisio for me

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon May 13, 2013 6:28 pm

Chiellini would make a better captain after Buffon....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon May 13, 2013 6:59 pm

Id say Marchisio but I don't think he's incredibly amazing to the point where he'll always be guaranteed a starting position regardless....
so I'd say Chiellini (Vidal would be nice if he were at Juve for a bit longer but it's unfair to others).
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue May 14, 2013 3:36 am

For me, Marchisio is the choice to replace Gigi as captain. Chiellini for vice...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down