Pellegrini: "I love the pressure of managing such a big team as Manchester United."

4 posters

Go down

Pellegrini: "I love the pressure of managing such a big team as Manchester United." Empty Pellegrini: "I love the pressure of managing such a big team as Manchester United."

Post by futbol Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:21 pm

1:20

Laughing Laughing Laughing 

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Pellegrini: "I love the pressure of managing such a big team as Manchester United." Empty Re: Pellegrini: "I love the pressure of managing such a big team as Manchester United."

Post by Arquitecto Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:27 pm

Given how absurdly fatigued Pellegrini has looked in the 2nd half of the season, it would be cruel to ridicule him for this (bizarre error).

I mean in the Carling Cup commercial he was close to collapsing into an induced coma.

Pellegrini these days.

Pellegrini's Fatigue:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Pellegrini: "I love the pressure of managing such a big team as Manchester United." Empty Re: Pellegrini: "I love the pressure of managing such a big team as Manchester United."

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:32 pm

It's easy to get confused between one of the biggest teams ever and a team who's recently become big. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:57 am

rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down