what do you think about the Napoli team i am managing

3 posters

Go down

what do you think about the Napoli team i am managing  Empty what do you think about the Napoli team i am managing

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:38 am

- - - - - - LLoris
- Rami-Mascherano-Subotic
- - - - -schweinsteiger
Maggio- -Hamsik-Modric- -Bale
- - - - - - -Cavani-Lavezzi

Bench and important of the bech : Arbeloa ,Sturridge , Campagnaro ,Pandev , Inler , Walker , Romeu, Jones, Thiago Alcantra ,

i am buying Cuenca and Coutinho
who should i add

I am on top of the serie A and Inter following me with Cr7 , iniesta and other big players but is behind 6 pints and we are at turn 34
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

what do you think about the Napoli team i am managing  Empty Re: what do you think about the Napoli team i am managing

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:50 am

u using fmrte?? no way you can get those players for napoli
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

what do you think about the Napoli team i am managing  Empty Re: what do you think about the Napoli team i am managing

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:43 am

Legend wrote:u using fmrte?? no way you can get those players for napoli

http://www.soccermanager.com/
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:42 am

Epicology wrote:

phhht thats nothing, i had a rubin kazan team with khedira, ozil, gomez, david luiz, lloris, m'villa, Willian, KP Boetang, Banega, Van Der Wiel, Wilshire, Carroll (lol) balotelli, erickson, pedro and so many other good players, they're just the ones i cant remember

i used to be so dedicated to that game, i picked up the majoirty of those players before they we're expensive, ie i got ozil and khderia before the world cup and i got pedro when he was an 80ish rated free agent
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:46 pm

fatman123 wrote:
Epicology wrote:

phhht thats nothing, i had a rubin kazan team with khedira, ozil, gomez, david luiz, lloris, m'villa, Willian, KP Boetang, Banega, Van Der Wiel, Wilshire, Carroll (lol) balotelli, erickson, pedro and so many other good players, they're just the ones i cant remember

i used to be so dedicated to that game, i picked up the majoirty of those players before they we're expensive, ie i got ozil and khderia before the world cup and i got pedro when he was an 80ish rated free agent

most of them are 90 and overrated luiz , willian , wilsheire other than ozil the max rating of them is 92 , and ozil is overrated just because he is in real madrid
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:28 pm

i thought you were talking about fm.... played soccermanger a long time ago when it sucked.
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:32 pm

Epicology wrote:
fatman123 wrote:
Epicology wrote:

most of them are 90 and overrated luiz , willian , wilsheire other than ozil the max rating of them is 92 , and ozil is overrated just because he is in real madrid

eactly, surely you know that players from top clubs are massively over rated even if they dont play, because SM raatigns are made by a bunch of tools, take advantage of the stupid system, big club squad players>>>>>>>mid table team starters
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down